It is necessary to lose weight slowly, only a sparing diet will help to maintain the result for a long time - this truth is known not only to nutritionists, but also to many girls who are eager to find a figure of a dream. But to wait a few months until the extra pounds "melt", sometimes not the most suitable option. Almost every at least once faced with a problem when you must necessarily lose weight to a certain number. Soon there will be a gala dinner in a restaurant, a corporate party or an anniversary, and your favorite dress does not converge on a thickened waist. To get rid of a few extra pounds will require several weeks of moderate nutrition or a rigid diet.
Advantages and disadvantages of hard weight loss
This food system is aimed at a sharp reduction in calories, because of which the body is forced to eat its own fat reserves. This allows for a short time at home to remove up to 5 kilograms of excess weight and decrease in the waist a few centimeters.
Hard weight loss has several advantages:
- You can remove the sides and abdomen, slightly reduce the volume for a short period of 1-2 weeks.
- If you start to eat properly after this system of weight loss, the weight will not return.
- Restrictions will allow you to clean the body and prepare it for further proper nutrition, as well as reduce the stomach, which will affect the size of servings.
- A tight diet menu usually consists of affordable and inexpensive products that are easy to find in the store. You can cook by yourself, choosing the ingredients to your liking.
- There are several food options from which you can choose the most suitable one. They differ in a set of products and duration.
Hard diets for quick weight loss have a number of significant drawbacks:
- Due to a sudden weight loss, skin can stretch. You can pull it up a little by yourself, but stretch marks may remain, which will have to be disposed of.
- Hard weight loss implies the loss not of fat, but of excess water and the last kilogram “stuck” to the body. That is, if after the holidays you gained 2 kilograms, then after a strict diet you will find them missing, but the other five living with you will remain in place.
- A rigid diet for weight loss should not last longer than a week, otherwise the body may decide that there is a famine and start storing every crumb.
- Fast fasting diet should end the correct way out of it - this is an increase in calories in stages and the addition of new foods. "Exit" should last twice as long as the diet itself. If this is not done, but abruptly return to the usual diet, you can re-gain all the lost centimeters, or even more.
Features hard weight loss
Before looking for a tough diet for quick weight loss, you need to learn a few general rules:
- A tight diet menu should contain between 500 and 800 calories per day. This is not very much, since the average daily calorie content of a woman is 1200-1500 calories minimum, which the body spends only on breathing, digestion, blood circulation and so on. But a very rigid diet, whose caloric content does not reach even 500 calories, can be extremely dangerous. It can not be observed for longer than 1-3 days and should be stopped immediately as soon as you feel weak.
- Even the most rigid diet can not do without 1.5-2 liters per day of plain or mineral water. This will help remove thirst, which is often disguised as hunger. It is also recommended to drink green tea: it promotes digestion and dulls hunger.
- To fast fast diet does not bring too much harm, be sure to take vitamins.
- If you have fatigue, frequent heartbeat, fainting, and other health problems, you must immediately stop the diet.
- This system of weight loss implies the absence of sports in order to avoid overwork and injuries.
- If you have health problems, this weight loss does not suit you. In extreme cases, you should consult with your doctor.
- On the eve it is necessary to abandon dinner or replace it with a light version.
- It is necessary to limit salt intake so as not to inhibit excess fluid in the body. But pepper and cinnamon can and should be consumed: they help digestion and improve metabolism.
- The name “Tough diet for weight loss per 20 kg” 800 grams of skim milk, at 21 o'clock - an apple; does not match the name. You will lose a maximum of 5-7 kilograms.
Menu and variations of rigid power systems
The most brutal diet for weight loss consists of plain water and occasionally tea, but hardly anyone decides to experience its effect. It is better to choose a less severe menu.
Depending on your preference, the menu may consist of a wide variety of products. Most often they are monodiets whose diet consists of the same product. For example, a rigid diet for 3 days can be:
- Kefir: 1-1.5 liters of low-fat kefir per day, allowed to add a pinch of cinnamon;
- Apple: up to 1.5 kg of sour apples;
- Cucumber: up to 2 kg of vegetables, you can add cabbage and Bulgarian pepper;
- Chocolate: you can eat 100 grams of dark chocolate a day with black coffee;
- Curd: up to 0.5 kg low-fat cottage cheese.
Reviews of a rigid diet of this type are quite optimistic: you can lose up to 3-4 kg, but you can not change at all. In many ways, the result depends on the characteristics of the organism and its reaction.
Tight diet for 3 days
Hard three-day meals may be:
- Breakfast: a cup of “empty” coffee and a boiled egg;
- Lunch (after 3 hours): a pack of low-fat cottage cheese;
- After another three hours: another pack of cottage cheese.
This diet is known as the “Model Diet.” Due to the abundance of protein you will not experience hunger and be able to remove a couple of centimeters.
Seven-day tough diet
A rigid diet for 7 days may also consist of repeating monody, but here their choice is a bit wider:
- Buckwheat: the scheme is simple: pour a glass of buckwheat with a pair of glasses of boiling water from the evening and cover with a plate. This amount is enough all day;
- Rice: for breakfast, drink 2 cups of green tea with milk (50/50), for lunch - a plate of boiled rice and a glass of warm milk, for dinner - a plate of rice and a cup of green tea with milk;
- Tokyo: you can eat one baked chicken a day;
- Drinking a tough diet for the week: you need to drink natural yoghurts and juices, kefir, tea, coffee and water all week long. In the diet you need to gradually add porridge and soups.
- Diet on the Bonn soup: the whole week to eat only soup. Instructions for its preparation is on our website.
Reviews of a weekly tight weight loss system are also mostly optimistic - weight loss can be up to 5-7 kilograms. In some cases, the main thing is not weight loss, but a decrease in volumes.
Also, a rigid diet for 7 days can be extreme:
- Breakfast - a glass of warm water with a spoon of honey;
- Lunch - 150 grams of boiled lean meat and a handful of stewed or fresh vegetables;
- For dinner - a decoction of cabbage.
Rigid diet "minus 10 kg"
Quite a risky diet is a hard weight loss of 10 kg. It was developed by surgeons who with its help prepared especially obese patients for surgery. Of course, the diet will not demonstrate minus 10 kg, but -5-7 easily. So, a tough diet for losing 10 kg consists of:
- 1 day - liter of mineral water;
- 2 day - 800 grams of skim milk, at 21 o'clock - an apple;
- Day 3 - a bottle of mineral water;
- 4 day - salad from carrots, cabbage, greens;
- 5 day - 800 grams of skim milk, at 21 o'clock - an apple;
- 6th day: breakfast - boiled egg, tea; snack - a glass of decoction of vegetables; lunch - 100 grams of boiled months and green peas; snack - an apple; dinner - an apple; at 21 o'clock - another apple.
- 7 day - 2 cups of milk and 100 grams of cottage cheese.
Of course, a rigid diet for weight loss of 20 kg is unlikely to give a similar result, but to make the waist thinner, and the stomach more flat, it can.
The conclusion of the hard diet for weight loss
A strict diet for a week is designed for a quick, but short-lived option. It is suitable to show off in front of colleagues or guests in a new outfit that is a bit small, but not suitable for a systematic and consistent weight loss.