How to use sea buckthorn oil for the face - it is desirable to know every woman who is watching her appearance. Today, sea buckthorn oil in cosmetology is widespread, especially among those women who prefer to use only natural gifts. The fact that sea buckthorn is a useful plant has been known to us since ancient times. A sea buckthorn remedy in this regard is indispensable in the care of aging skin and the treatment of certain skin diseases.
At numerous women's forums you can find enthusiastic reviews about the useful properties of sea buckthorn. The oil itself is not necessary to buy at the pharmacy, it can be made by yourself at home.
Weighty benefits of sea buckthorn oil
Such a valuable product has many useful properties that everyone should know about. In terms of beauticians, sea buckthorn oil for the face has the following effects:
- Rejuvenating The content of carotene, thiamine and tocopherol gives a delay to the aging of the skin of the face, and linoleic acid promotes cell regeneration and tissue renewal.
- Moisturizing. Due to the same carotene, sea buckthorn oil in cosmetology is used to moisturize the skin of the face.
- Therapeutic. Contained vitamin K is a well-known remedy for edema, ascorbic acid promotes wound healing. Pyridoxine in the composition of this plant will help rid the skin of the face of many diseases, and with the help of flavonoids, the skin will receive additional protection from external influence.
- Nutritious. Thanks to phospholipids, the use of sea buckthorn oil is able to normalize fat metabolism and sebaceous glands. And due to serotonin, blood circulation is improved, which favorably affects the timely delivery of nutrients to the skin cells.
- Anti-inflammatory. Sea buckthorn-containing sterols prevent the formation of acne and pimples, eliminating the occurrence of inflammatory processes.
- Whitening Due to the deep penetration of vitamin K into the skin, it quickly gets rid of unwanted pigmentation.
- Also, the use of sea buckthorn oil helps smooth out small wrinkles. The natural product is allowed not only to external, but also to internal application.
This herbal remedy is characterized by the fact that all the nutrients that are included in its composition are in perfect balance. Moreover, all the elements mutually reinforce each other. In biology, this phenomenon has a name - synergism.
In what cases you can not use sea buckthorn oil
Despite the fact that sea buckthorn oil has a lot of positive properties, in some cases it is not recommended to use it. Any woman, before the procedure, you must have an idea of contraindications. Do not use it:
- if you are hypersensitive or allergic to the components of the product;
- with open damage to the skin;
- with inflammation of the internal organs (for oral administration);
- during pregnancy and lactation, otherwise the smell of the product contributes to nausea and, as a result, product intolerance may occur.
There is an easy way to check for sea buckthorn oil allergies. To do this, apply a small amount on your wrist and wait for a while. If after 30 minutes the skin does not turn red and there is no irritation, then there is no allergy. Otherwise, from the use of this tool is better to refrain.
Ways to use sea buckthorn in cosmetology
- Due to the high content of carotene, when used, it can give the skin a yellowish tint. In this regard, it is better to postpone all procedures for evening time.
- In addition, it is worth considering that it is quite fat and difficult to wash off. For use, it is best to take a product made by cold pressing, not extraction. Such a tool is more effective.
- It is also not recommended to smear your face with sea buckthorn oil in its pure form, otherwise you will not avoid a burn.
- With dry skin, you can add a small amount of sea buckthorn oil to the nourishing cream, and then apply on the face with light circular strokes.
- The compress also helps well. The oil is mixed with distilled water in a ratio of 1: 5. Then you need to moisten with this composition a small towel and cover their face for half an hour. This will allow to moisturize the skin and give it a lot of essential nutrients.
- If the skin has serious damage, then smear your face with sea buckthorn oil in its pure form is allowed, but only by the point method.
Recipes for sea buckthorn based face masks
For different cases have their own recipes. We have selected for you the best mask recipes for different situations.
If acne appears on the skin, it will help.
- Mix the sea buckthorn and olive oils in equal proportions and apply to the affected area.
- After 20 minutes, rinse your face with water. This procedure is carried out on every third day.
Acne also helps a mixture of extracts of fir and sea buckthorn.
- In equal parts is to mix the oils of sea buckthorn, fir and olive.
- After his means of dotted apply to the lesions for a maximum long time. Repeat the procedure as needed.
Another mask will help to effectively get rid of acne.
- Need a teaspoon of sea buckthorn oil mixed with the same amount of orange juice and a tablespoon of blue clay.
- Apply the mass on a clean face, and then cover with a cotton towel.
- After a quarter of an hour, you can remove the mask, and moisturize the face with a cream. The procedure can be repeated 2 or 3 times during the week.
Masks for oily skin and facial rejuvenation
The following recipes come in handy for oily skin care and facial rejuvenation. One of them is a combination of lemon juice and sea buckthorn oil for wrinkles.
- The first before mixing must be heated to room temperature, and then add fresh lemon extract.
- With a cotton swab or disc, apply the composition to problem areas for a time from 15 to 20 minutes. Girls who have dark skin need to be careful.
To rejuvenate the skin of the face, a combination of semolina and sea buckthorn oil will be helpful.
- 2 tbsp. l porridge must be mixed with 2 tsp. sea buckthorn extract.
- This viscous gruel is applied to the face and lasts for about 20 minutes.
- The following procedure is repeated after a day.
Sea buckthorn oil can be successfully used for the care of eyelashes. To do this, every evening after washing gently apply it to the eyelashes so that it does not fall into the eyes. The procedure can be carried out for 30 days, and then give yourself a break for two months.
Skin cleansing mask
A good sea buckthorn oil cleansing mask can be obtained from sea buckthorn and white clay.
- It is necessary to mix 5 ml of oil with 10 gr. clay
- Mix well and cover the face.
- So rest for 25 minutes, and then wash off the mask with water.
To create an anti-inflammatory mask in addition to sea buckthorn (1 teaspoon), you will need walnut oil (5 oz.) And bran (10 oz.).
- Mix all the ingredients and leave the mask on the face for 30 minutes.
- After the procedure, wash your face with cold water.
A good nourishing mask of sea buckthorn oil for the face is obtained from the following components: 1 egg yolk; a teaspoon of liquid honey; 5 gr. sea salt; 12 ml of sea buckthorn oil; 15 ml of fruit juice.
- Separately, prepare a thick semolina porridge on fat cream and add it (40 gr.) To the other components.
- Then mix everything well and wear a mask for 25 minutes, and then wash your face with contrasting water.
Cooking sea buckthorn oil at home
Cooking sea buckthorn oil for the face at home will not be difficult. This will help a small and easy instruction.
- Berries need to sort, thoroughly washed and dried.
- Press to squeeze the juice from the berries, pour it into some kind of glass container and place in a dark and cool place for two weeks.
- During this period of time, a small oily layer can be observed on the surface of the container. His then need to collect a spoon or pipette and pasteurized.
- After that, the finished product should be kept in the refrigerator.
Do not cook sea buckthorn oil for the face at home in large quantities, as it is a perishable product. It is better to calculate the dosage for the month, and then prepare a new batch.
Our video contains schemes or recipes for different masks of sea buckthorn oil, where everything will be described step by step.