One of the most controversial methods of losing weight is a protein diet for a week. On the one hand, the diet is really effective, it allows not only to eliminate the hated fat, but also in combination with physical activity to make the body fit, gaining muscle mass. On the other hand, protein slimming has several disadvantages that make it dangerous to health. To describe protein weight loss in a few words, you can say: "Physically full, morally hungry." Protein diet is not suitable for everyone, but only stubbornly reaching the result and healthy women. Let's understand in detail.
The essence of a protein diet for a week
Protein diet for a week involves the introduction of protein in the diet. The secret to losing weight and the essence of a protein diet for a week is simple: when digesting protein food, the body spends more energy than it receives. But this does not mean that you should completely eliminate carbohydrates and fats. Such a decision can seriously undermine your health, which is confirmed by numerous negative reviews. Just carbohydrates and fats should be correct and their amount is reduced to a minimum, we will tell you about it.
Each losing weight, for sure, paid attention to the caloric content and qualitative composition of the products indicated on the label. It is no secret that the caloric content is made up of the total number of proteins, fats and carbohydrates in the product:
- Carbohydrates. They are simple and complex. Girls who have come across diets at least once know that the main enemy of the figures is simple carbohydrates. They are quickly absorbed and increase blood sugar levels. Complex carbohydrates are absorbed slowly and do not contribute to the rapid production of insulin, due to which the deposition of fat occurs. Conclusion: we eat foods containing complex carbohydrates, and these are cereals and vegetables.
- Fat They are saturated and unsaturated. Saturated is bad fats, leading to an increase in body fat. These include fatty meat, cream, margarine. But unsaturated fats (these include Omega 3 and 6), on the contrary, help to improve metabolism, reduce cholesterol in the blood. Such useful fats are in fish, nuts and olive and other vegetable oils.
- Squirrels. This is the most important building material for the body. But the biological value of the protein is different, and protein products are divided into plant and animal origin. Animal protein in its composition is close to the protein in the human body. This protein allows you to quickly build muscle mass, foods high in protein: fish, meat, milk, cottage cheese, eggs. Vegetable protein has a lower biological value. Your protein diet menu for weight loss should include at least 30% protein foods.
Now the essence of protein nutrition is clear to you: we refuse bad fats and carbohydrates, we increase the amount of protein foods, preferably of animal origin.
Benefits of a protein diet
Advantages of the diet, which ensured her such popularity following:
- Together with exercise, a protein-based diet is ideal not only for losing weight, but also for gaining muscle mass.
- Helps to get rid of cellulite, tighten skin.
- Increases the body's resistance to physical exertion.
- Food varied, you just will not starve. It is much easier than to drink one kefir all day or eat buckwheat.
The disadvantages of protein slimming
Weight loss on protein foods has a number of disadvantages, including:
- Diet causes problems with bowel work.
- Protein food is not cheap.
- Weight loss on a protein diet is not suitable for everyone. Sweet tooths will have a big risk of breaking.
- Protein slimming has a number of contraindications, including diseases of the kidneys, liver, heart, cancer, pregnancy.
- A balanced weight loss on a protein diet can not be named, the body will lack nutrients, do not make a diet from the diet.
General guidelines for protein diets
Given the disadvantages of this method of losing weight, we have made recommendations for you, following which you can minimize the negative consequences for your body and only benefit from the diet:
- First and foremost, do not get carried away with diet too much. Remember that the measure is needed in everything: do not exclude from the diet carbohydrates and fats completely. If after a week of dieting you decide to continue losing weight, do not sit on this diet for more than a month, and then take a 2-3 month break.
- Since the protein diet for 7 days has a greater burden on the kidneys, eat plenty of vegetables.
- Eat at least 4 times a day in small portions.
- The last meal should be no later than 2 hours before bedtime.
- In order to avoid problems with the chair, observe the water regime - you should drink at least 1.5 liters per day of clean water.
- Do not exceed the daily calorie intake of 1500 kcal.
- Choose quality products! Remember that the quality of food is a very important condition for losing weight.
- If you include eggs in the diet, do not eat more than 4 pieces per day. This is especially true of egg yolk, which consists mainly of fat and raises cholesterol levels.
- Squirrels in a duet with carbohydrates are digested better. When eating boiled chicken breast, add some steamed cauliflower to your plate. But it is better to introduce carbohydrates in the middle of the day, at lunch.
- If your goal is not only weight loss, but also a set of muscle mass, remember that muscles grow precisely from the power load.
- In order to avoid deficiency of useful substances, it is recommended to drink vitamins during weight loss.
We make the menu for weight loss on proteins
You have already understood what foods should be the basis of your diet — these are high protein foods. Recipes for a protein diet should be as simple as possible and not burdensome to prepare, because, most likely, you will be cooking exclusively for yourself alone.
Recall that you need to exclude the following:
- macaroni, bakery products;
- semi-finished and canned goods;
- fatty dairy products such as cream, sour cream and fatty cheeses;
- sweet (carrots, beets) and starchy (potatoes, corn) vegetables;
How to cook foods on a protein diet
Best of all, if your food is boiled, especially meat. The fact is that when cooking meat, the broth leaves fat and harmful substances that were used to fatten poultry or other animals. If you are sure of the quality of the products, you can steam them. Frying foods is strongly discouraged: first, fried food is a couple of times more nutritious, and second, when frying, some of the protein will be destroyed. When baking fish, you can use lemon juice, and for meat - all kinds of herbs.
Approximate seven-day menu for losing weight on proteins
The protein diet menu for weight loss should look like this:
Day number 1
- Breakfast: granulated cottage cheese 2% fat 100g, tea.
- The second breakfast: boiled egg, a slice of hard cheese.
- Lunch: boiled beef 200g, salad from fresh cabbage and green peas 150g with olive oil.
- Dinner: steam fish 200g, fresh tomatoes 200g.
- Breakfast: 1pc egg, celery and cucumber salad 150g with olive oil.
- Second breakfast: cottage cheese 150g.
- Lunch: fish 150g, broccoli 100g.
- Dinner: boiled chicken breast 200g, tomato and cheese salad 150g.
- Breakfast: a light salad of tomatoes and cucumbers, dressed with low-fat sour cream 150 g, boiled egg 1 piece.
- The second breakfast: hazelnuts 30g.
- Lunch: chicken 200g, salad leaves 50g.
- Dinner: lentils 100g, beef stew 200g.
- Breakfast: a glass of skimmed milk, scrambled eggs from 2 eggs.
- The second breakfast: stewed with the addition of olive oil zucchini 100 g, chicken stew 150g.
- Lunch: beef 200g, tomato 1 piece.
- Dinner: cottage cheese 150g.
Day number 5
- Breakfast: oatmeal on skim milk without butter 150g.
- Second breakfast: an egg 1 piece, a piece of hard cheese.
- Lunch: boiled chicken fillet 150g, 100g beans.
- Dinner: stewed cauliflower with lean pork 200g.
Day number 6
- Breakfast: boiled turkey with green beans 200g.
- The second breakfast: granulated cottage cheese 150g with a teaspoon of honey.
- Lunch: boiled veal and vegetable salad with sour cream.
- Dinner: fish, baked with zucchini 200g.
Day number 7
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs of 2 eggs with tomato.
- Second breakfast: cashew nuts 50g.
- Lunch: broth with chicken breast meatballs and greens.
- Supper: braised rabbit in low-fat sour cream with herbs.
The recipes of the protein diet, as you can see, are quite diverse, but there is still a strong risk of failure. To avoid this, experienced recommend to eat in one of seven days, your favorite product, such as eclair.
The results of a protein diet for a week
The results of a protein diet for a week or minus 3-6 kg of excess weight, and in combination with exercise, you get a relief body and elastic muscles. Enthusiastic testimonials that have lost weight say that weight does not return boomerang if you adhere to a balanced diet after the end of the diet. And you, most likely, will eat correctly, because in a week you will develop a certain eating habit and your toned slim body will be your main motivation.
Well, girls, round buttocks or a round cake? If you are impressed with the results of the protein diet for a week and you are determined to lose weight and create your own perfect toned body, we can only wish you good luck!