Today, in a variety of diets, you can easily get lost, because new methods are developed by nutritionists almost daily. How to choose effective? Especially if you need to get rid of extra pounds quickly, for example, to put your favorite dress on an important event. We advise you to turn to proven classics and it will be a protein diet for 10 days. We will tell you about the shortcomings and advantages of the technique, select the approximate menu of the protein diet for weight loss and give recommendations on its observance.
The essence of the protein diet for 10 days
Protein weight loss has been practiced for a long time. The essence of a protein diet for 10 days is simple: your diet should consist mainly of protein foods. This does not mean that you have to completely give up fat and carbohydrates. It is not necessary to do this, moreover, it is even dangerous for the body. But you need to eat the right fats and carbohydrates in a minimum amount. Lack of carbohydrates in the diet will cause your body to burn existing reserves, which do not paint your waist. And this is exactly what we need! Protein diet for weight loss for ten days is considered a "full" diet. Due to the prevalence of protein in the menu during the period of weight loss, you will not feel hungry, while the calorie content of your diet will decrease.
Basic postulates of protein diet
The basis of protein weight loss in compliance with the following principles:
- Your diet should be protein products.
- You need to eat at least 4 times a day, but in small portions.
- Last meal no later than 2 hours before bedtime.
- Drink at least 1.5 liters of water a day.
- Be sure to include vegetables in the menu to minimize the burden on the kidneys.
- Daily calorie intake should not exceed 1500.
- Carbohydrates are best added to the diet in the middle of the day.
Now the basis and essence of the protein diet for 10 days is clear to you, let's talk about its disadvantages and advantages.
What is good protein diet and to whom it is suitable
Weight loss on a protein diet will appeal to those who can not imagine their daily diet without meat, but can easily refuse the sweet and flour. But, as a rule, people who are indifferent to sweets just do not suffer from excess weight and do not sit on diets. In any case, any diet is a restriction in the quantity and quality of consumed foods. But the main advantage of protein slimming is that, unlike the "hungry" diets, you will definitely be full. In addition, protein slimming has the following advantages:
- Protein diet for 10 days allows you to get rid of 6-7 extra pounds. The first results will delight you after the first day, as excess fluid will leave the body, and then the fats will start to disappear.
- In combination with physical exercise, the diet will allow you to quickly gain muscle mass and make the body relief. Therefore, protein slimming so fond of people involved in gyms.
- A varied diet prevents the risk of disruption.
- If you combine a diet with exercise, as a bonus, you will overcome cellulite and tighten the extra skin created by weight loss.
Who does not diet and its disadvantages
Weight loss on a protein diet will be given quite difficult for those who can not live without sweets and baking. These foods should be completely excluded from the diet. If you find it difficult to completely abandon them, perhaps the Malysheva diet is more suitable for you, allowing some liberties in the diet or the Mirimanova diet, on which you can sometimes even treat yourself to a freshly baked bun. In addition, this technique has the following disadvantages:
- Reviews confirm the appearance of problems with the work of the intestine. To avoid problems with stool, eat more fiber and maintain water balance.
- Protein products are the most expensive, especially quality products.
- Nutrition on a protein diet can not be called balanced. The predominance of protein foods can hit hard on the health of your kidneys.
- Diet has a number of contraindications. It is prohibited for people with chronic and dangerous diseases and is not recommended for adolescents and the elderly, as well as for pregnant and lactating women.
- Before you start losing weight using this method, it is recommended to consult with your doctor if it is harmful to your diet.
We make the menu of proteinaceous weight loss
So, the basis of your diet is high protein foods. And it is better if it will be animal products. Amino acids in such products to a greater extent meet the needs of the body. Proteinaceous products of plant origin have low biological value. Animal proteins include meat, poultry, seafood, eggs, milk, cheese. In addition to amino acids, these products provide the body with vitamins and trace elements. Vegetable proteins include legumes, nuts, seeds, dried fruits, some fruits, such as avocados, peaches, watermelons, coconuts. Remember that proteins are better absorbed in combination with carbohydrates and the minimum amount of correct fat should also be present in your diet.
What is forbidden to eat on a protein diet
We have already mentioned above that you need to eat the right carbohydrates and fats. What does it mean?
- Surely, you know that there are "fast" that is harmful carbohydrates, which are easily absorbed by the body, increasing the level of glucose in the blood. These carbohydrates should be completely eliminated. It is easy to calculate them; even those who have not set themselves the goal of losing weight know about the harmfulness of these products; this includes all confectionery, sweet berries and fruits, pastries, alcoholic and sweet drinks, starchy vegetables, white rice, pasta, chips.
- Regarding fats, everything is also quite easy. Fats are divided into saturated and unsaturated. The first are the enemies of our figure, the second must necessarily be present in the diet. Unsaturated “regular” fats are Omega 3 and Omega 6, which are abundant in sea fish, algae, olive oil, avocado oil, any nuts, green lettuce and spinach. It is necessary to eliminate the harmful saturated fats that are in animal fat, egg yolk, fat, fatty milk.
- The most affordable protein product are eggs, but do not lean on them. If you include them in your menu of a protein diet for weight loss, remember that you can not eat more than 4 eggs per day. The source of protein is exclusively egg white, and the yolk contains a large amount of fat. It is recommended to eat 1 yolk a day, if you cook an omelet from 3 eggs, separate and remove 2 yolks from your dish, then it will bring benefits to your body and your health.
Based on this information, let's look at what can be included in your menu and what is best to cook for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Cooking breakfast for protein slimming
Try to select easy-to-cook recipes for a protein diet, then losing weight will not be burdensome. For breakfast you can cook one of the following dishes: scrambled eggs, scrambled eggs, oatmeal with milk, cottage cheese with lean cream, a salad of tomatoes and boiled beans, stews with cauliflower, carrots, tomatoes.
The second breakfast for weight loss on squirrels
Since there should be at least 4 meals, it is recommended to make 2 breakfasts, but if your daily routine and habits interfere with this, you can make a snack between lunch and dinner. As a second breakfast, it is better to eat the following: low-fat cheese, kefir, ryazhenku, steamed vegetables, nuts, dried fruits.
Cooking dinner on a protein diet
At lunch it is recommended to introduce carbohydrates, combining them with proteins. Try it to be vegetables. By adding a little broccoli to the boiled chicken breast, you will make your lunch tastier and more complete, and the proteins will digest better. You can cook any lean meat and fish. The recipes of the protein diet are quite diverse and unpretentious. The main thing is that the processing of products was correct: boil, simmer or steam them. Frying is not recommended, since with such processing the protein is partially destroyed, and the calorie content of the dishes will be higher. You can boil turkey, chicken or beef, steam or bake fish, stew a rabbit or lean pork. As a garnish, you can boil lentils, cook a vegetable salad with olive oil, or stew vegetables, such as zucchini, carrots, eggplant, cauliflower.
Cooking dinner using protein method
Dinner is about the same foods as lunch. You can cook any lean meat, fish, add some vegetables, do not forget about dairy products. As an alternative to animal protein, soy can be used. These can be soybeans or tofu. Include fiber in your diet: nuts, pumpkin, cucumbers, spinach, lettuce, prunes, apples, germinated seeds, beans, peas. It will prevent digestive problems and help proteins digest better.
Results of a protein diet for 10 days
Reviews that have lost weight on this technique will be an excellent motivation for women who still doubt. Minus 6-7 kg - these may be your results of a protein diet for 10 days. And in combination with physical activity, even exercises at home, in addition to losing weight, you can get a nice bonus, beautiful muscle relief. The results of a protein diet for 10 days are really encouraging. In such a short time, you can get a figure that you have long dreamed of. But in order to lose weight was not to the detriment of health, follow all the recommendations described by us and do not exceed the duration of the diet.