Facial photorejuvenation is a painless procedure aimed at eliminating skin pigmentation, spider veins and smoothing wrinkles. It can be carried out not only for the face, but also for the hands, neckline and neck. Every day there are more and more people who want to use this service, because by efficiency the procedure can be compared with a circular face lift, which eliminates a large number of mimic wrinkles. Only this method is not invasive and practically painless.
The essence and features of photorejuvenation
- Having made a skin photorejuvenation, you will not be forced to hide from others and wait until your face becomes recognizable. After the procedure, there may be only a slight redness, which passes within an hour without your participation.
- As a result of photo rejuvenation, your skin will become smooth, acquire a uniform color without ugly pigment spots, and wrinkles will smooth out. But do not wait for the effect immediately, as the redness will do. Have to wait at least 2 weeks. But it remains for many years.
- Facial photorejuvenation is not accompanied by pain. Skin tingling or slight tingling may occur rarely. The skin is not pierced and not cut, it is exposed to light. So there will be no scars.
Disadvantages of the service
Perhaps the main drawback is the high cost of the procedure. Not every woman of balzakovskogo age can afford a photo-rejuvenation of the skin. The price depends on the amount of work and the desired amount of eliminated skin imperfections. If you want to smooth out wrinkles and improve the complexion - the cost will be one. If you want to remove the vascular grid, then you need a slightly different device, and the price will be higher.
Another disadvantage of the service are contraindications to conduct. Skin photorejuvenation is prohibited if you have:
- very dark skin;
- there are diseases of the thyroid gland;
- there is a fresh tan, obtained both naturally, and in the solarium and with tanning;
- there are oncological diseases;
- skin diseases;
- pregnancy proceeds.
Do not turn a blind eye to contraindications, otherwise the procedure may be hazardous to health.
The disadvantage is that there is no need to wait for a result from one procedure. For this you need to complete a course consisting of at least 3 sessions of photo rejuvenation. The break between sessions should be about a month. So the whole course will take 3 months at best.
Given that not all skin types are characterized by the same reaction to the procedure, not every woman can be happy with the result. This is also a significant disadvantage.
Scheme of the photo rejuvenation procedure
You came to a beautician, identified the problem areas and set the scope of work. The beautician selects the range of radiation that will affect your skin. In order to carry out a photo-rejuvenation of the skin of the face, you will be comfortably placed on a couch and will be given special darkened glasses. Next, the beautician will step through the procedure. The scheme is as follows:
- "Work surface" - in this case, the person must be cleaned of dirt and cosmetics. To do this, use special tonics and lotions.
- Next is applied a light guide gel. It will protect you from burns.
- After that, the necessary areas are illuminated with “rejuvenating” flashes. The master must ensure that moles, eyebrows and permanent make-up do not fall under the flashes. Otherwise they will be discolored. The procedure takes an average of half an hour.
- Now apply sunscreen.
After rejuvenation, refrain from prolonged sun exposure for 2 weeks. The skin should not overheat. About the baths and saunas, too, have to forget.
Results and reviews
Snapshots of clients who made photo rejuvenation before and after are the best indicator of effectiveness. On such photos the complete elimination of vascular grids catches the eye. This defect greatly spoils the appearance. Thanks to the photo rejuvenation, you can forget about the masking with tonal means of red stars for a long period.
Wrinkles are also noticeably smoothed. Of course, if you have a large number of deep wrinkles, do not make big bets on this method. But for women with a mild degree of this problem, the effect will be good.
Freckles and age spots darken during the first days. This is not very aesthetic, but after a week, according to reviews of satisfied clients, you can say goodbye to freckles. However, negative reviews of women dissatisfied with the results are also enough. The result, of course, depends on the characteristics of the skin and the degree of the aging process.
Photorejuvenation at home
Another controversial point is the convenience of conducting photo rejuvenation to itself. Remembering the scheme of carrying out, you can think about the reality of working with the device in dark glasses.
In addition to the huge amount of money spent on a special device, you will have to purchase a considerable amount of special cosmetics. This and cleansing cosmetics, and sunscreen sprays, and cooling cream.
If you decide to purchase such an installation for the implementation of photo rejuvenation with your own hands, consider all options for future purchases. There are both foreign and domestic vehicles. The price for them will be different, but the functionality is different.
It is also very important to calculate the desired degree of radiation. What you end up with depends on this indicator. Alas, not all cosmetologists manage to do it right, what to say about doing it yourself. Here and the instruction does not always help.
After photo rejuvenation, it is necessary to continue special facial skin care. Gradually perform the following manipulations:
- In the morning, apply a moisturizer.
- Protect your face from ultraviolet radiation. Smear it with creams with a sun protection rating of at least 35-40.
- At night, use a nourishing cream.
- Limit the effects of high temperatures and sunlight on the skin.
- And do not forget about the correct selection of cosmetics. The instruction will help you navigate correctly.