Do you want to make your sponges a little bigger and more appetizing, to improve their shape or to eliminate the wrinkles around them? Then you need to learn how to do a lip massage! Simple techniques that every woman can learn to solve these problems "with a bang". We will tell you how to properly massage the lips, give recommendations and show educational photos and videos.
Why do lips massage?
With age, the skin cells lack oxygen, their color begins to fade, and the corners of the mouth fall. By doing the right lip massage, you can improve blood circulation in the skin cells, thereby providing your sponge with enough oxygen and nutrients. The skin tone will increase, after several procedures you will notice that the sponges have become more elastic, and their contour is clearer. If you are young and this problem is not yet relevant for you, remember Coco Chanel's phrase: "In 20 years, your face is given to you by nature, and how it will be in 50 depends on you" and start to deal with the problem before it appears.
Mastering lip massage
Immediately make a reservation that this procedure is not for the lazy. Here the key to success in the regularity of the sessions. But if the lip massage comes into the habit of yours, the attractive and sensual lips will be the reward. Consider the basic technology.
Lip massage with a toothbrush
Performing a lip massage with a toothbrush is very simple: every day, morning and evening after the procedure of brushing your teeth, gently massage the skin on your lips with a brush without paste. It will be more hygienic if you create a separate "tool". It is recommended to massage the lips with a toothbrush within a minute or two.
After that you can use another trick:
- Take the container and pour hot water into it.
- Dip sponges into it and hold them in water for about 2 minutes.
- Then change the water in the tank from hot to cold and repeat the two-minute water procedure. Alternatively, ice cubes can be used.
- Finally, cover the mouth with a nourishing balm.
After that, they will become noticeably brighter and more magnificent. Of course, the result will not be long, but for a couple of hours the push-up effect will continue. If you conduct sessions regularly, in a couple of weeks you will get a good result: the skin on your lips will become tender and velvety, and the sponges themselves will look plumper.
Massage with a toothbrush after lip augmentation
Experts also recommend such a lip massage after augmentation. Soft movements with a toothbrush will improve blood flow and ensure proper distribution of the injected substance in the tissues. The main thing is not to overdo it, so as not to injure the delicate skin. The procedure is carried out according to the same scheme as described above: twice a day for a couple of minutes.
Lip massage with oils
Moisturizing is necessary for the skin on the lips no less than other parts of our body. To keep sponges attractive, do not forget to feed them with useful substances. Natural oils are suitable for this:
- Almond oil. It is able to penetrate into the depths of the dermis, accelerating the process of cell regeneration. Its regular use will make the skin on the lips even, fine wrinkles on it will smooth out, and the cracks will heal faster. Niacin in the composition of this natural moisturizer will improve the color of the mouth, and folic acid will create a protective barrier on them.
- Avocado oil. Its main feature in the content of substances that slow down the aging process. Vitamin E, which is rich in avocado oil, provides high-quality moisturizing of the skin on the lips, and linoleic acid will provide them with a lifting effect.
- Wheat germ oil. It helps to improve the color of the sponge, tones the skin and makes it soft, improves blood circulation in the tissues.
An oil massage of the lips is performed with the hands, namely with the pads of the fingers. Perform a circular motion gently and gently, rubbing the oil into the skin. To enhance the effect, you can add to the above base oils a drop of essential, for example, essential oil of neroli or tea tree. Oil massage lips with hands should be carried out 3 times a week. This lip massage is effective against wrinkles, age pigmentation on the lips and with a decrease in skin elasticity.
Lip massage to increase the use of special substances: peppermint oil, menthol, cinnamon. They are often included in cosmetic products to increase the amount of plug-ins. The effect of the increase is due to increased flow of blood to the tissues. The result will be unstable, but visually noticeable. Sessions are held with fingertips, they should last about a minute, during which time natural stimuli will begin to act, and you will feel a burning sensation or chill, depending on the substance you choose.
Besides the fact that you can massage the lips to increase, there is also a mask-tested recipe of many women, which includes petroleum jelly, sugar and glycerin. Instructions for the preparation and application of the following:
- Mix half a teaspoon of vaseline and the same amount of glycerin.
- Add half a teaspoon of liquid honey and the same amount of lemon juice to the mixture.
- Mix everything thoroughly and add half a teaspoon of sugar.
- Apply the mixture to the sponge for a quarter of an hour.
- Then wash the residue with water.
If you alternate these two methods, your mouth will certainly become the object of increased male attention. If you have your own proven methods for improving the appearance of the mouth, share them with our readers in the comments below.