Lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid is a fairly popular procedure today. Quickly, practically painlessly and fairly inexpensively, you can get the sexy plump lips that you have long dreamed of. What is the essence of the procedure, how is hyaluronic acid introduced into the lips, about the advantages and disadvantages, about the cost and duration of the effect, as well as answers to the most popular questions in our article.
The essence of the lip augmentation procedure with hyaluronum
Hyaluronic acid is a natural component that is present in almost all tissues of the human body. It provides the connection of water molecules in them. With the introduction of hyaluronka in the lips, the moisture content in the tissues increases, water molecules attract and retain, as a result, the volume of the lips becomes larger. In addition to increasing, sponges become elastic.
Hyaluronic acid preparations for injections are called fillers. You can purchase them yourself, but for a successful outcome, the procedure should be carried out by a professional who can choose a filler, focusing on the features of the client’s lips and her wishes. The most common drugs: Juviderm, Surzhiderm, Restylane.
Benefits of the procedure
Lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid has a number of advantages that ensured such a popularity of the procedure for modern beauties:
- "Poured" hyaluronic acid in the lips after anesthesia. The master can use a special cream or inject a shot.
- The cost of the procedure is quite affordable, on average, you can increase the volume of sponges for 10-12 thousand rubles, depending on the region and the qualifications of the master.
- The effect is noticeable immediately after injection. Photos before and after clearly demonstrate the effectiveness of the procedure and a visible increase in volume.
- Hyaluronic acid is absorbed within six months, and therefore if you are disappointed in the result, "to wear" Such sponges you have not so long.
- Hya-luronic injections allow not only to increase the volume, but also to correct the shape, contour and make the sponge symmetrical. This is a real salvation for girls with such an aesthetic problem as a cleft lip.
- Recovery after the procedure ranges from a few days to a week, and special care is not required, but there are some limitations.
In the body up to 25 years of age, a sufficient amount of hyaluronic acid is produced. After this age, its amount in tissues decreases, as a result, loss of elasticity, contour fading, reduction in the volume of sponges. Injections can solve these problems. Women who want to look younger will certainly appreciate this ability of hyaluronk to prolong youth.
The method is not without flaws:
- In preparation for the procedure, the key point is the selection of the master. Examine the reviews, learn the recommendations of friends, before you decide on a specialist to whom you trust your sponge.
- The first couple of hours in the places of injections edema is formed. It happens that swelling after lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid is too strong, bruises and cracks can form.
- There are contraindications, such as pregnancy, skin diseases, herpes, autoimmune diseases.
- The hyaluronka quite quickly resolves and the sponges take on their past shape. So that the effect will please you for a long time, you will have to attend corrections.
How is lip augmentation performed with hyaluronic acid?
Previously, on the eve of the procedure, it is recommended to drink away tablets for the prevention of herpes, for example, Acyclovir or Dition. The whole procedure takes about half an hour. The scheme is as follows:
- You get comfortable in the chair in front of the master.
- The specialist will clarify your wishes in form, volume, and agree with you the amount of the drug administered.
- You will receive an injection with a painkiller or use a special cream.
- When the lips go numb, the master will proceed to "delivery" hyaluronic For this, about 15 injections will be made at different depths.
- Master will accompany each injection with a light massaging of the sponges so that the preparation spreads evenly.
- After that, they will tell you how to care for lips after manipulation.
Correction is usually carried out after 3-4 weeks. If you decide to increase the lips with hyaluronic acid for the first time, you should not inject too much dose at once. One syringe will be more than enough, sponges should get used to the new volume. If the new size seems insufficient to you, it’s better to come back for correction after 2 weeks again than to get the notorious duck face instead of natural plump sponges.
Aftercare and limitations
As a rule, the lips after hyaluronic acid swell in the first couple of hours. This is normal, swelling after lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid should go off on its own. There are certain restrictions for the next 2-3 days:
- You can not kiss.
- If you smoke, give up this habit for the first couple of days after the manipulation.
- Protect lips from exposure to high temperatures: do not visit the baths, saunas, do not eat or drink hot.
After manipulation you can feel "balloons" in the lips. This is normal in the early days, since hyaluronic acid turns into granules, but they need to be kneaded. A couple of weeks after the procedure, you need to visit your master again so that he can stretch these "balloons". You can do it yourself by massaging your sponge with a toothbrush, but it is better to entrust this business to a professional.
The most common questions and answers to them
The girls have a lot of questions regarding the increase in lip volume by this method. We collected the most popular ones:
- "Will it hurt?" Despite the fact that the procedure is performed with anesthesia, many reviews say about its pain. Not the last role is played by the pain threshold of the girl. But even those who felt discomfort during the injections, they say that the pain is tolerable.
- "What if it turns out bad?" The brightest unsuccessful example is Masha Malinovskaya, her image emerges in the mind of every girl who thinks about lip augmentation. To make the result natural, carefully choose a master, familiarize yourself with examples of his work and do not get carried away when choosing a future size.
- "How long will the effect last?" This factor is also very individual. For some girls, the effect disappears in 3-4 months, while for others it lasts 8-9. On average, puffy sensory lips will delight you for half a year, and the hyaluronk completely resolves in a year.
- "What do lips look like after hyaluronic acid immediately after manipulation?" As soon as the wizard finishes the job, you will see your new mouths increased in volume. Edema on average comes off after a couple of hours, but for some girls it remains for a few days.
If you are interested in this procedure, carefully weigh the pros and cons, consider whether you need an increase in your mouth. And if you are looking for the safest and most painless method, an increase in hyaluronic acid is such.