Faded skin, wrinkles are the terrible enemies of any woman. What are the only procedures and means that I resort to women to prolong the youth of the skin of the face. But many of them are absolutely powerless in this struggle for youth. Having done a lot of research and spent quite a bit of time, scientists from the institute of beauty invented an effective procedure to combat the signs of aging — biorevitalization. To better understand the essence of this procedure we will sort it into components. "Bio"- natural "re"- revival and "Vita"- a life. Putting it all together, we get "natural rebirth". The biorevitalization session is truly amazing in its effectiveness. Having passed it at least once, you will forget about plastic surgery.
For the youth and elasticity of the skin of the face is responsible for the production of hyaluronic acid by the body. But over the years, it gradually stops, and by the age of 25 it disappears altogether. In this regard, the process of skin wilting and the appearance of wrinkles begins. A biorevitalization session will help to resume the production of hyaluronic acid, to restore skin elasticity.
Course of the procedure
List of contraindications
- Breastfeeding period
- The presence of serious chronic diseases
- Inflammatory skin diseases
- Severe needle injection
The next procedure is to remove makeup from the face, if any. If the face is without makeup, then the master applies anesthetic ointment. During the procedure, you must make sure that the master opened the package with the drug in front of you, and did not do it earlier. Injection syringe should be disposable. Then the master proceeds to isolate the zones of future injections and, having decided to proceed with the injections.
Positive and negative aspects of the procedure
- Promotes the resumption of the production of hyaluronic acid, elastin and collagen, actively contributing to rejuvenation
- The procedure is painless.
- Does not cause allergic reactions
- After the procedure, the effect is more natural than with surgical interventions.
- You can resort to biorevitalization at any time of the year, be it summer or winter. After the procedure, you can freely take sunbaths and are not afraid of frost.
- Biorevitalization moisturizes the skin and may even help in the rehabilitation period after surgery or serious peeling.
The negative points in this procedure are of short duration.
- The place where the puncture was, can visually resemble a pimple, but this is not for long, after about 2 days it will pass
- Soreness, swelling or the appearance of a micro hematoma may occur in the puncture zones.
- After the procedure, you may observe redness or paleness of the skin.
- After the procedure, anti-inflammatory drugs should be applied to soothe the skin, which the doctor must prescribe.
- Follow the rules of day and night toilet skin of the face
- Makeup is better to return after a few days
- In the first 72 hours after the procedure, it is forbidden to go to the bath, sauna and fitness room.
- Sunbathing or going to the solarium will have to be postponed for 2 weeks.
- Just 2 weeks under the ban will be any cosmetic procedures