Alluring, fragrant, summing up chocolate! To this delicacy is not indifferent. Having tried only a small piece, you will be charged with a good mood for the whole day! But there are other ways to enjoy chocolate, one of which is chocolate wrapping. In order to feel its benefit you don't have to go to the salon. You can easily perform this procedure at home.
During the wrapping session, you will be able to enjoy the unique aroma, get peace of mind, as well as get rid of extra centimeters and hateful cellulite. Many girls worry that the home procedure is less effective than in the salon. This erroneous opinion, a mixture prepared by hand, has a higher biological potential than a salon mask.
What is the secret of chocolate for the skin?
It contains many vitamins and active elements. For example:
- Vitamin F, it has protective properties that improve the condition of dry skin and prevent flaking. All this allows you to retain moisture inside the skin and retains youth and elasticity.
- Caffeine, it improves blood circulation and the nervous system.
- Vitamin E, can improve metabolism.
- Theobromine and Theophylline, have a lifting effect.
How to choose chocolate for home wrapping?
The quality of the result will depend on the quality of the chocolate mixture, therefore you should choose chocolate with 50% cocoa content! But if you could not find the right percentage, then cocoa powder can come to your aid. It contains the desired percentage of caffeine, which perfectly breaks down fats and gives skin tone. And this is important in the fight against cellulite.
There are 2 chocolate wrapping techniques - cold and hot.
- Cold chocolate wrapping helps to combat swelling, tightens pores and strengthens blood vessels and capillaries.
- Hot chocolate wrapping has more abilities, it fights cellulite, cleans pores, improves blood circulation and gives skin a youthful appearance.
The positive and negative points of chocolate wrapping
- Collagen production is activated, which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and improves skin tone.
- Accelerated metabolic processes in the skin.
- There is a decrease in body fat.
- Excretion of toxins and excess water.
- Removal of skin pigmentation and acne.
- Nutrition skin useful trace elements.
- Skin lifting.
- The production of the hormone of joy.
The disadvantages of chocolate wrapping are contraindications of this procedure. A chocolate wrapping session is contraindicated for those who suffer:
- infectious diseases
- cardiovascular disorders,
- diabetes mellitus
- skin diseases
- fungal diseases
- allergic to chocolate.
- It is also worth abstaining from the procedure for pregnant girls on critical days.
How to make a chocolate wrapping session ?!
The whole event is held according to the following step-by-step scheme:
- The first step is skin peeling. Having it, you clean the skin, thereby providing a good base for wrapping.
- Having finished cleansing, you must take a warm shower to wash off the scrub.
- Now your skin is ready to apply the chocolate mixture.
- When you finish applying the paste, wrap with cling film and cover with a warm blanket. In this form, you need to stay from 30 to 50 minutes.
The best recipes for chocolate wraps
In order for you to get the maximum benefit from a chocolate wrap session, you need high-quality chocolate or cocoa powder that does not contain milk or sugar in its composition.
Cocoa powder mix
- You will need from 300 to 500 grams of powder.
- It is necessary to pour 500 ml of boiling water.
- When you stir, you will see a mixture similar to sour cream.
- Let it cool to a temperature of 40 degrees. The paste is ready for application.
Dark chocolate mix
- It is necessary to take 2 tiles of bitter 70% chocolate.
- Melt them in a water bath and add a couple of tablespoons of olive or cosmetic oil.
- Leave the mixture alone until it becomes room temperature. Apply on the body!
Honey and Cocoa Pasta
- Take 4 tbsp. l natural liquid honey.
- Add a few drops of cosmetic oil and 300 grams of cocoa.
- Stir until smooth. Pasta is ready.
Chocolate creamy paste
- To 300 grams of cocoa powder, pour 50 grams of cream and 10 grams of olive oil.
- Mix all ingredients to a full soft consistency.
- The resulting composition can be used.
Composition from cayenne pepper and dark chocolate
- Take 450 ml of milk, boil it, add grated chocolate, stir until completely dissolved.
- In the resulting mass, add half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Stir again and allow to cool.
This mixture is not recommended to keep on the body for more than 20 minutes!
Mass of cocoa and ginger
- In a bowl with 400 ml of boiled milk, pour 150 grams of dried ginger and 100 grams of powder.
- This mass must be infused for about 30 minutes.
- After waiting for the right time, take the gauze, soak in the resulting liquid and apply to the body. Do not apply thick cocoa and ginger! You may get very annoyed!
A mass of kelp algae and cocoa
This composition helps to cope with the hated cellulite! Algae is better to buy at the pharmacy, you will need a 200 gram pack.
- Laminaria should be poured into a bowl and soak in cold water, so withstand at least 5 hours.
- Soaked algae grind in a blender and add 150 grams of powder, mix.
- The composition is ready for application. This mass must be kept on the skin for 30-40 minutes.
- After the wrapping procedure, you should rinse the mixture with warm water and apply a nourishing lotion on your body.
Chocolate wrapping with kelp will have maximum effect if you follow the course of 5-7 procedures.
Another chocolate treat is a bath. A session of such a bath will improve the color and tone of your skin. For her, you will need 150 grams of pure cocoa and 1 liter of boiled water. Pour this mixture into the bath, stir it! Now you can dive and enjoy the procedure!