It is so conceived by nature that the skin on the feet is rougher than on the rest of the body. If you want your legs to always look beautiful, you should definitely take care of them. A scrub for legs, which you don’t have to buy at a cosmetic store, can help in this, but you can cook it yourself at home, and the effectiveness of this product will be no worse than the most expensive cosmetic product. On the intricacies of the procedure, how to prepare homemade foot scrubs and the best cosmetics, read on.
How does the scrub for feet
The epidermis under the influence of various factors may be rough due to the necrosis of the upper layer of cells. As for the skin of the feet, this contributes to the wearing of tight shoes, long walking, dry air and other factors, including the internal problems of the body. As a result, a woman may face such troubles as natogratis, heel cracks, and corns. The composition of the scrub includes abrasive substances that gently remove dead skin cells and help to improve its appearance. If natural oils are added to the foot scrub, the skin will also receive additional moisture and nourishment. After peeling, the skin of the foot will be able to absorb the maximum nutrients from creams and masks, subsequently applied to the legs.
Abrasives for home peeling
If you decide to use a home foot scrub, the abrasive particles should be larger than in a normal body scrub, because the skin on the legs is rougher. You can use the following products that you probably have in your kitchen:
- apricot pits;
- natural coffe.
All of these products, except for the already small decoy, need to grind in a coffee grinder, then you can do a scrub for the skin of the feet. You can also use sea salt and walnut shells, but grinding the last abrasive to the desired particle size is quite difficult. If you want to get all the benefits of walnuts for your legs, you can grind the shells into powder in an old Soviet-style meat grinder. You should not use a blender or a coffee grinder for this, you can probably guess how this could end up for your kitchen appliances.
Cooking foot scrub at home
It is very easy to prepare a home scrub for feet. The instruction is simple:
- As a basis, you can take olive oil or any other cosmetic oil. Some girls use a mixture of sour cream and honey, in the absence of these products, you can use regular nourishing cream.
- As abrasives take one or more of the above products, chopped to the size of semolina.
- Add a few drops of lavender oil, sage or any other of your favorite essential oils.
- Mix thoroughly until smooth. An effective peeling tool of the simplest components is ready!
More foot scrub recipes
Home scrubs for legs is a expanse for your experiments. You can independently create original recipes of powerful peeling tools. To do this, it is enough to combine natural ingredients in the right proportions, so that as a result you will get a pasty mass, similar in texture to an ordinary cosmetic scrub. But you can use already tested recipes:
- Coffee peeling. You can take both freshly ground coffee and thicker after brewing a drink. Coffee grounds should be slightly damp. Add a couple of drops of tea tree oil into it, and then use the mixture for peeling.
- Sea salt for legs. You will need 3 tablespoons of medium-sized sea salt and 3 tablespoons of liquid soap. Mix components and scrub can be applied.
- Apricot peeling. Smash a handful of apricot pits in a blender so that the size of the particles is slightly larger than the poppy seeds. Add 1 tablespoon of almond oil and 3 drops of lavender essential oil to the abrasive. Mix everything and apply on the skin.
- Oatmeal for legs. Soak oatmeal for 3 minutes in boiling water. Drain, add 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of olive oil, then mix the mass thoroughly.
- Carrot scrub. This useful vegetable is available all year round, and a tool based on it is perhaps the cheapest. It is enough just to chop a root vegetable in a food processor, add 1 tablespoon of sour cream and a couple of drops of peppermint oil.
- Sugar Scrub. Take 2 tablespoons of sugar, if possible, it is better to use the Turbinado, as this type of sugar has larger crystals. Add 1 tablespoon of plain body cream to sugar, mix and use!
Foot peeling procedure
Now that you know how to prepare a foot scrub at home, you can proceed directly to the peeling procedure.
Preparation of the skin of the feet for peeling
Before scrubbing, the skin of the legs must be prepared. To do this, you can simply take a shower, steam out the legs, and you can prepare a bath with essential oils or warm herbal infusion. If you have essential oils of lemon, rosemary or mint, it is enough to drop 5-6 drops into hot water. But herbal infusions of the series or chamomile also perfectly cope with the task. After 10 minutes of relaxation with essential oils or herbs, you can use a scrub.
Go to peeling feet
The scheme of the procedure step by step looks like:
- Blot the legs with a towel.
- Then apply a circular motion, increasing the pressure in the places of the most coarsening of the skin.
- Scrub the legs with a scrub for 5 minutes, carefully working through all areas.
- Rinse off the residue with warm water.
- It remains only to dry the skin and apply a moisturizer. Significantly beg home peeling cosmetics can. Their effectiveness will not be much better, but you do not have to spend time preparing the mixture. Let's select the most popular products on the modern cosmetic market.
Best Cosmetic Foot Scrubs
Reviews online about cosmetic products allowed us to make the top 5 best tools for peeling feet. Perhaps here you will find the best option for yourself:
- Belita Foot Care Aroma Foot Scrub. Contains vegetable extracts of clover and oak bark, vitamin E, as well as a whole "bunch" of essential oils: clove, mint, lavender, rosemary. Effectively removes rough skin and softens the foot. The cost is about 80 rubles.
- Himalaya Herbals. Contains pineapple extract and walnut shell granules. Gently removes dead cells and has a pleasant citrus scent. The price is about 250 rubles.
- Toning Avon foot scrub with sea salt. This product will give your feet the effect of light massage, tones and refreshes the skin, leaving a feeling of a slight chill. The price is about 150 rubles. For maximum effect, it is recommended to combine with the cream or spray series Foot works Avon.
- Organic Shop Sugar Lotus. Ingredients include cane sugar, coconut oil extract and organic lotus oil. Customer reviews mark the incredible scent of the tool and high efficiency in the fight against the roughness of the heels. Price is approximately 150 rubles.
- Cedar foot scrub from Grandmother Agafya. Fans of natural cosmetics will appreciate this product. Suitable for dry skin, has a pleasant smell, has a soft peeling effect. You can buy it for approximately 60 rubles.
What a scrub foot cream you would choose, a product of a famous cosmetic company or cooked with your own hands, remember that peeling should be part of your constant care for your feet. Only then will they please you with beauty and healthy skin.