Wanting to look good, each representative of the female half of humanity tries to keep fit and care for herself. But it is not a secret for anybody that many women and girls are dissatisfied with their figure, that is why they are often in search of that particular diet that will ensure weight loss without harm to health. But there are so many schemes and diets that one has to think about whether there is a diet without harm to health? It is difficult to answer this question unequivocally, because each person is unique, with his habits, immunity and physical condition. All this and much more needs to be taken into account when selecting diets for weight loss without harm to health.
General recommendations for choosing a diet
Deciding to independently study the diet without harm to health and choose the most suitable, you should remember these recommendations:
- Most diets have contraindications and can not be used by persons suffering from serious diseases, pregnant and lactating women, as well as adolescents. In order not to drive yourself onto a hospital bed with your own hands, you should consult with your doctor if you have any doubts.
- Even a harmless diet for weight loss should be accompanied by tracking well-being. If discomfort, malaise or severe weakness occur, stop it. If such a power system has helped a friend or friend, it does not mean that it is suitable for you.
- The safest diet should not turn into a hunger strike! This is meaningless and dangerous to health, as the body subsequently still compensates for the lost calories, causing a feeling of hunger and pushing for overeating. Normal weight loss rate - 5-7 kg per week, no more!
- Slimming without harm to health can cause a feeling of hunger and in order to blunt it is worth using simple, but effective methods that are available even at home. For example, you can drink a glass of lightly salted or lemon acidified water. In the heat, homemade lemonade helps: a slice of lemon or lime, a few sprigs of mint, a couple of ice cubes pour a glass of water. Good hunger for apple, carrot, green tea, unsweetened black coffee, chewing sugarless gum or a small jar of low-fat yogurt.
- An effective diet without harm to health must necessarily be combined with fitness classes. If there is no time for sports, then you need to walk regularly for at least 15-20 minutes on foot, do light morning exercises. Also to the diet is to add massage treatments and sauna.
Best safe diets
Harmless diet for weight loss - soup. Instructions for its use imply the ingestion of vegetable soup, but not ordinary, but fat burning. Moreover, thanks to him, toxins and slags are well eliminated from the body. With this soup you can lose weight and normalize the work of the stomach. You can use it in unlimited quantities, so the feeling of hunger will not occur. At the base of the soup are celery, cabbage, fresh tomatoes, bell peppers and onions. You can also add carrots, various greens, cauliflower, the main thing is to exclude potatoes.
Soup diet is effective and helps to lose weight by 5-7 kg per week, but you can not eat only one soup. The diet must contain vitamins and other products, for example, a variety of vegetables (except beans, peas, other legumes), fruits, especially bananas to replenish the potassium, low-fat milk, lean beef, brown rice.
Another safe diet without harm to health - salad. Its scheme is based on the ingestion of vegetable and fruit salads. The easiest way to apply such a food system in the summer, when the largest number of fresh vegetables and fruits are available for sale. It is designed for 7 days, during which you can lose weight by 5 kg. By the way, hot weather will contribute to weight loss.
Salad diet is a separate food, that is, you can not mix fruits and vegetables.
- Particular attention should be paid to refueling - no mayonnaise! Instead, it is better to use olive oil, lemon juice, yogurt, or yogurt.
- You also can not use sugar and salt.
- Of the products have to give up bread, any baking and alcohol.
- Meal - 3 times a day, the last - no later than 17-17: 30.
- Non-carbonated water with lemon, nonfat kefir or green tea is suitable as a drink.
- A portion of salad for one reception - 250-300 g.
- Fruits and vegetables can be boiled or consumed raw, in no case can they be roasted, baked or consumed canned. All vegetables except potatoes and all fruits except bananas and grapes are allowed.
- In addition to vegetable and fruit salads, red fish, eggs, lean beef and chicken fillet, boiled shrimps and low-fat sour cream are allowed in the diet. This safe diet proceeds in stages: 1 and 5 day – fruit, 2 and 6 day – vegetable, 3 and 7 day – meat, 4 day – fishy.
Another effective diet without harm to health is kefir. It implies frequent use of kefir, because this lactic acid product helps to improve the digestive process, normalize the intestinal microflora and strengthen the cardiovascular system. During the kefir diet, salts and excess water are eliminated from the body. However, to arrange using kefir mono-diet is not worth it. To achieve the effect, it is enough to include in the diet 1.5 liters of kefir every day and take it in a glass every 3-4 hours. Drinking kefir should not be taken in one gulp, but in small sips or, for example, with a teaspoon. For a change, you can use kefir of different brands, with the addition of bifidobacteria or fruit fillers, but not necessarily greasy (no more than 1%).
How to do without diets
In order not to harm itself, diets should be chosen carefully. If you didn’t find the right one, it’s fashionable to try to do without it if:
- reject harmful products: sweet, smoked, fried, fatty;
- eat vegetables, fruits, cereals, lean poultry or fish every day;
- Do not drink for an hour after eating;
- eat 5-6 times a day, taking small meals;
- dinner 2-3 hours before bedtime.
Step-by-step having accustomed oneself to such nutrition, one can normalize weight without harming one’s health and without radical changes in one’s habitual way of life.