The slimming season under the slogan "Catch up to vacation" in full swing. And, most likely, you are also looking for an effective system for yourself. The dream of all women is to eat and lose weight, it is quite feasible and Elena Malysheva’s diet for every day will help in this. The main thing is to know how and what to eat, to competently make a menu for each day, so that centimeters in the waist would quickly melt. Let's understand what the famous Elena Malysheva offers to women.
Popular diet Malysheva and its secrets
Diet Malysheva for every day today is one of the most famous methods of losing weight. And this fame could not fail to use the charlatans, issuing ineffective pacifiers for the original diet.
So that you do not waste your time and did not give up on the result, and your efforts were rewarded, we want to warn you right away that the original diet of Elena Malysheva for weight loss exists alone. In addition to this technique, Elena still offers a 10-day express diet, but according to Malysheva herself, she cannot become a lifestyle, you can resort to it only as a last resort and only once. While the original rice diet Malysheva for weight loss implies a complete restructuring of the rules of cooking and eating and their subsequent observance. The technique allows you to lose about 9 kg per month, and most importantly, keep the result forever.
Diet solves the most basic problem of losing weight: often after the end of the period of abstinence from your favorite foods, women just pounce on food and lost kilograms come back. With this system of weight loss it is possible - you will quickly get used to proper nutrition and it will firmly enter your life. You do not need to think about how to get out of the diet correctly, because you don’t have to leave this system at all, it will become part of your normal life. The method has no secrets, the essence of the Malysheva diet is proper nutrition, but not everyone knows what it is. We will tell the basic principles.
Principles of proper nutrition with Malysheva
The diet of Elena Malysheva for every day has the following principles of proper nutrition:
- Need to eat! If you sit on hard diets, you will not only harm your own health, but also quickly return the lost volumes as soon as you return to your previous diet.
- You should eat at least 5 times a day: 3 main meals and 2 snacks. Small intervals between meals will prevent hunger and overeating.
- The optimal time for breakfast is 8 am, for lunch about 12 hours, for dinner no later than 7.
- Snacks are best carried out at 10 am and 3 pm.
- Count the calories, for a woman the waste rate is about 1200 kcal. Exceeding the norm, you will not be able to lose weight, because the body must consume less than it consumes.
- Do not forget about water. Drink must be at least 2 liters of pure water per day. Elena recommends starting the morning with a glass of water on an empty stomach.
We make our own daily menu according to Malysheva
Focusing on the products proposed by the author of the diet, taking into account the maximum daily calorie content and the basic principles of proper nutrition, we will draw up an exemplary menu for each day according to the method of Malysheva.
Rules for making the menu according to Malysheva
To create a menu and select the appropriate products, read the rules of the diet, which are recommended to follow Elena:
- From the diet to eliminate vegetable and animal fats. Malysheva herself about losing weight says that replacing the butter in a sandwich with a piece of lettuce or a slice of tomato, you lose those extra pounds, but do not deprive yourself of tasty food.
- Your portion should fit in a standard glass. If you are not accustomed to weighing food or calculating calories, at first you can at least visually imagine how much food you can eat.
- Cook food without salt and use a minimum of spices.
- Do not forget to periodically do fasting days. According to the Malysheva system, it is necessary to unload the body once a week, eating light rice or buckwheat flakes.
- Try to abandon starchy potatoes, replace them with healthy cauliflower.
- Eliminate pastries and alcohol.
- Do not give up sweets completely. Without glucose, the brain is hungry. Eat the right sweets: berries, fruits, candied fruits.
We select breakfast for every day with Malysheva
Remember that there is no clearly defined menu, there are only the recommendations of the author of the diet and according to them you can choose the products for breakfast.
- Malysheva recommends breakfast oatmeal, poured boiling water. Your gastrointestinal tract will work like a clock, and cholesterol and other harmful substances will be removed from your body. A portion of porridge should not exceed 200 g. But it can be not only oatmeal, but also buckwheat, barley, millet or any other porridge.
- You can cook an omelet from 2 eggs or cook hard boiled eggs.
- Breakfast can include a glass of skimmed milk or kefir, an apple, a pear or any other fruit.
What should be the daily lunch
At lunch, the body needs protein the most. This substance is responsible for the building processes in our body, which means that the importance of proteins cannot be underestimated.
- These can be: meat, fish, cottage cheese, cereals, cheese, also include vegetables-cucumbers and asparagus in the diet. Do not forget about the volume of servings - it should be placed in a glass. The average weight of your lunch is 200g.
- You can steal a piece of fish and boil rice as a side dish, and you can make chicken steamed meatballs with buckwheat.
- The Malysheva menu even allows you to pamper yourself with banned potatoes and pasta sometimes, as long as your daily calorie intake is not exceeded.
Cooking dinner every day with Malysheva
Your dinner should be moderately nourishing and light, its weight should not exceed 200 g. Try not to eat later than 7 in the evening.
- You can stew cabbage with mushrooms, stuffed pepper with low-fat veal and rice, or grill chicken breast and boil buckwheat.
- You can add dinner with a “green” salad, for example, from cucumbers, parsley, green onions, celery and any salad leaves.
- Use lemon juice as a dressing, it is allowed to add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil to the salad.
Snacks during the day Malysheva
The Malysheva diet for every day provides the following foods as snacks:
- any berries, but not more than 150 g at a time;
- fruits, for example, 1 apple, 1 orange, 1 pear or 2 mandarins;
- nuts, but not more than 50 g per meal;
- dried fruits, about 50 g per bite.
Unfortunately, while a universal diet that will suit everyone is not developed. Therefore, it is often necessary to choose the best version of oneself. Reviews on the Internet regarding the effectiveness of this technique are found both positive and negative. But since the Malysheva diet implies proper fractional nutrition, you have every chance to achieve the cherished slimness, observing the principles of this system.