Healthy beautiful skin is one of the main advantages of appearance. To keep it in a tidy condition, people are ready to try any methods: magic creams and lotions, teas, vitamins and other miracles that marketers present to us. But if you are looking for a truly effective drug, then you need to buy not advertised know-how. A really effective remedy for problem skin is tretinoin cream. Checked not by one buyer, he, in fact, will help to cope with redness, acne and other defects of the dermis.
What is tretinoin cream?
Tretinoin cream (Tretinoinum, Retin-A, chemical name - trans-retinoic acid) is a pharmaceutical remedy for the treatment of acne and acne. In addition, it can be used as a cosmetic treatment product to achieve a rejuvenating effect. This cream is a godsend for anyone who wants to effectively and certainly solve problems with skin blemishes.
Action ointment tretinoin
- Normalizes the sebaceous glands;
- Moisturizes the skin;
- Accelerates cell regeneration, which leads to constant skin renewal, and thus to a rejuvenating effect;
- Inhibits the formation of cells that form acne;
- Reduces the percentage of possible formation of acne;
- Reduces the number of black dots;
- Smoothes the skin, smoothing the scars;
- Warns and eliminates inflammation of the epidermis;
- Helps translate closed eels into an open form;
- Reduces the risk of acne scars.
Indications for applying the cream
- Acne on the skin;
- Acne and post-acne symptoms;
- The dermis has signs of photoaging;
- Uneven skin pigmentation;
- The formation of internal acne;
- Inflammation and scarring;
- Dry skin
Contraindications to the use of tretinoin
- Age under 12 and over 50;
- Skin burns;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug;
- Severe damage to the liver and kidneys;
- Open wounds on the skin;
- Inflammatory defects of the skin in the acute phase;
- Concurrent use of other cosmetics.
Where can one buy? The price of trans retinoic acid
One of the difficulties that will have to face if you want to buy tretinoin ointment - it is impossible to buy it in a pharmacy in Russia. Yes, despite the fact that it is a pharmaceutical product, which is sold in America and Europe just in pharmacies, it is not common in our country, and therefore it can only be bought in online stores. Its cost depends on the species, you will learn about the species below. The price can be from 1000 to 2500 rubles. This is quite an acceptable price tag for a truly quality product.
Benefits of Tretinoinum Ointment
It is worth more to understand all the positive actions of tretinoin.
- Tretinoin cream for acne. The main purpose of this tool is to get rid of all sorts of deficiencies of the dermis. It deeply affects all layers of the skin. It has a local anti-inflammatory effect and stimulates tissue regeneration. That is why tretinoin cream is so effective for acne.
- Cream tretinoin against wrinkles. Specialists and ordinary consumers also recognized the anti-aging effect of this tool. It affects the process of production of collagen and elastin, activates the production of fibroblasts, because of which, with its regular use, signs of photo and chrono-aging will be actively reduced. By purchasing the cream, you can be sure of the result: the skin becomes more dense, fresh and elastic.
- Value for money. Yes, maybe this is not the cheapest drug, but a tube of cream lasts a long time, and the result will be guaranteed;
- The possibility of using at home. Retin-A is your personal assistant in matters of beauty. Following simple step-by-step instructions, they are easy to use on your own at home. So you save yourself from the tedious trips to beauty salons and can do the procedure itself.
Disadvantages of Retin-A Cream
Like any product, this tool also has its weaknesses. It is worth discussing them.
- A large number of contraindications. Retin-A is a potent agent, therefore it is not suitable for a wide range of persons mentioned above;
- Possible side effects. Again, due to the strength of the drug, the body may react to its effects in different ways. Among the likely side effects noted peeling, swelling, irritation and redness of the skin;
- Inaccessibility. As mentioned above, in the CIS countries the drug is not sold in a pharmacy, as it happens in America or Europe. So you have to order the cream through the Internet.
Types of tretinoin
In general, all tretinoin is monotonous. There are only a few differences worth knowing.
- In the form of release. The drug is in the form of a lotion, cream, capsules for oral administration. The greatest effect, according to customer reviews, have a cream and lotion.
- By intensity. It happens tretinoin 0.1, 0.05, 0.025. This number indicates the concentration of the active substance in the preparation. Here you need to be very careful. If you have even the slightest sensitivity of the skin, choose a cream with a mark of 0.025. And even better, in any case, even if it seems to you that you have normal skin, start with just such intensity. The fact is that Tretinoin 0.1 is very strong and therefore can lead to unpleasant consequences, even serious burns. It should be used very carefully, following the instructions of all the diagrams and instructions in detail. So start small and then, if necessary, increase your concentration.
- By brand. There are several companies that produce this drug. The most famous among them are Ayrol and Tritin. In principle, they both possess the above-described anti-acne and anti-aging effects. The only difference is that in Tretinoin Tritinoin, the level of zinc is higher than in Ayrol. Tretinoin zinc has additional antibacterial, surrogate and matting effects.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Tretinoin Use
If all the above descriptions of the drug did not bother you, and you decided to fight acne or wrinkles with it, then it is time to provide you with detailed instructions for using this tool. Examine it very carefully. We remind you that the substance has a very strong effect.
- Clean and dry the skin. The ointment should be applied exclusively on skimmed, cleansed and completely dry skin. Therefore, it is better to wash your face, then wait for 20-30 minutes and only then use a cream;
- Apply a small amount of cream with fingers with a thin even layer on the face;
- Start using Retina-A gradually. In the first week, apply it once in 3 days. In the second week - 1 time in 2 days. And from the third or fourth week you can use it every day. So your skin will be easier to adapt.
Important! When applying the cream can not be exposed to direct sunlight. Therefore, the best solution is to apply it at bedtime, at night.
Customer Reviews of Tretinoinum Ointment
There is nothing better than to know the opinions of people who have already tried tretinoin on themselves. We offer you real customer reviews, so that you can finally decide whether you should use this tool.
“I use 2 weeks tretinoin lotion with zinc 0.1%. The skin began to peel off on the second day, a week later my face was covered with eels, I was afraid to leave the house. Now two weeks have passed, the acne is gone, but now all the skin is sore. Of course, I do not expect a positive result in a couple of weeks, and I already feel better, comedones have disappeared, my forehead has cleared, and the wounds, I hope, will pass. ”
“I now have such skin Clean, radiant, elastic. In Perfume yesterday I chose foundation creams, and my consultant asked: “why do you need them? you have perfect skin. ” I heard this about myself for the first time in my life. In general, I bastard! Retin-A is the best remedy for pimples that I used. ”
“Great tool! For 6 weeks I spent just half a pet, I ordered another one. Everything is good, but you need to stay on course, because the remedy is strong, you must go through the whole course. "
“For me, it’s not worth it. It hurts a lot of hassle with him, all sorts of side effects ... I had a week’s skin on my nose ... "
If your opinion does not coincide with the comments above, then leave your feedback on Tretinoin under the article.