The cause of cellulite on the body is the stagnation of adipose tissue. This is due to impaired lymph flow and poor microcirculation. Also responsible for the formation of cellulite is hormone-estrogen. Influencing the subcutaneous layer of fiber, it begins the process of blockage, leading to hardening of tissues. And then on the body become visible tubercles and pits. Here it is, cellulite. But we, too, help cellulite to creep in deeper under the skin — a sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy diet. And faced with this disaster, we wonder how to defeat cellulite? The main commandment in this fight is act !!! We will help you in this battle by telling more and more effective ways of fighting.
Top most effective procedures in the fight against "orange peel"
Massage from cellulite is better to take place in the cabin. All masters of massage use different technologies, but the meaning of the procedure is to make the adipose tissue wake up and speed up the outflow of lymph, improve circulation. Conducting a massage from cellulite at home, you will achieve a lesser effect, but as they say, some kind of action is better than absolute inaction. Massage is best done daily in the morning. Giving the procedure about half an hour. For massage, you can use the anti-cellulite roller, banks that create a vacuum effect, you can also try honey anti-cellulite massage, salt and coffee massage.
There are 5 main methods of anti-cellulite massage:
- Light stroking with your fingertips.
- Rubbing spread fingers tightly to the skin.
- Superficial and deep pressure. In the first, the skin is slightly pulled down and then gently lowered. In the second knead zone, movements like kneading dough.
- Excellent intensity pats with cams.
To enhance the effect of anti-cellulite massage it is necessary to use auxiliary creams, gels, scrubs, oils, honey, mixtures of coffee, sea salt. The massage lasts from 10 minutes to half an hour, depending on the means used in the massage.
Mesotherapy is one of the effective methods to combat cellulite and is an injection of an anti-cellulite drug. The drug may be homeopathic and medical. Which one is right for you, only the doctor can decide. The drug contributes to the breakdown of adipose tissue and the removal of excess fluid. After a course of mesotherapy from 4 sessions, you will see a noticeable decrease in orange peel and velvety skin. To get the maximum effect, go through 10-12 sessions, with an interval of 1 visit to the procedure per week. Girls, after mesotherapy, you should abandon the solarium, swimming pool, sauna, the use of cosmetics on the treated area, as well as the fitted clothes for 5-6 days.
It is also necessary to take into account a number of contraindications:
- Pregnant and lactating moms
- Non-tolerance of substances included in the mesoinjection
- Oncocharacter Diseases
- Infectious blood diseases
Anti-cellulite mesotherapy can not be called a cheap service, so get ready for money spending.
Most often it is done on the legs. There is cold and thermal wrapping. For this procedure, use clay, chocolate, green tea, medicinal mud, honey, paraffin, cream, as well as algae. Cold wrapping technology has a slightly lower efficiency as opposed to heat wrapping. Therefore, if you decide to resort to this method of struggle, then stop your choice on thermo procedure.
The wrapping procedure has a number of contraindications:
- Postoperative period, when the sutures have not healed
- If the skin has allergic rashes
- Gynecological diseases
- Disease of the cardiovascular system
- Kidney impairment
- Presence of tumors
- Varicose veins
- The presence of cuts and abrasions
We dealt with contraindications, now we need to talk about how to carry out a wrapping for cellulite at home:
- For the procedure, you will need a roll of food film, its width should be at least 30 cm, a warm blanket, paper napkins for hands and of course the composition for the procedures by which the cellulite zones are treated.
- There is one small secret to the wrapping to have maximum effect, before the session, apply a fat burning gel with caffeine or theobramin to the affected cellulite area. Gel before wrapping do not wash off.
- The anti-cellulite composition under the film and blanket is kept for at least 25 minutes, after which the composition is washed off under a warm shower.
For the course of wrapping procedures to be effective, you must go through at least 12 sessions, a break between one and the other wrapping for 1-3 days.
Cosmetics in the fight against cellulite
In the market of cosmetics you can find a lot of creams, gels, lotions, gommage to fight cellulite. These funds must be used daily, only so you can achieve the desired effect. It must be clearly understood that with severe "orange peel" no cream and gommage can cope, they are effective only in the initial stages of manifestation "the enemy".
What is included in anti-cellulite cosmetics? Most often in the composition of such cosmetics are essential oils, menthol, caffeine, extract of hot red pepper, tinctures from medicinal herbs, dried seaweed, particles of walnut and other similar components. With this makeup, you can hold massages, make wraps.
Bath with cellulite salt
Salt bath is one of the most pleasant and relaxing techniques in the fight against cellulite. For baths, usually use sea salt, an infusion of green tea leaves, honey, lemon juice or other citrus, essential citrus oils.
- For salt cellulite bath you need at least one kilogram of sea salt.
- To enhance the effect of the baths, massage with a scrub before bathing, so you warm up the skin and enhance the anti-cellulite effect.
- As for the temperature of the water in the bath, it should be 37 degrees, not more.
- After taking a bath, you should put on a bathrobe and wrap up a blanket, keeping the heat from the procedure. In this muffled state, awake 20 minutes, during which time the active substances are absorbed.
- After 20 minutes, apply fat-burning cosmetics to the areas affected by cellulite in order to enhance the effect of the baths.
- The course of salt van should be 10-15 procedures, alternating between sessions in 1 day.
The use of electric current against cellulite
The range of such effective procedures against cellulite include:
- electrophoresis (represents the effect on affected "orange peel" galvanic current zones, as well as drugs),
- lymphatic drainage (muscles are affected by a low-frequency bipolar current pulse, while the pulse is coordinated with the contraction of the heart muscle),
- myostimulation (muscles have a pulsed current effect).
Here is a list of electrical procedures to help fight the hated cellulite. On average, you must go through 15 sessions of one of the electrical procedures to see the desired effect.
We have presented you not the whole list of means in the fight against cellulite, it can go on and on. We can say that we covered the Top 6 techniques in the fight against "orange peel". In addition to all these procedures, sessions, manipulations, you should not forget about the right way of life, in which there is no place for bad habits, unhealthy diet, laziness, stress, an inactive way of life. Exercise, eat the right healthy food, be more often on the air, get enough sleep and be positive !!!