If you want to add charm and some piquancy to your appearance, stand out at a party, a spa, or simply improve your mood, then the procedure glitter tattoo is created for you. Such a flickering pattern can decorate a woman of any age. Glitter (shiny) pattern can be made even in the bikini zone, with such an exotic image you can pleasantly surprise your loved one.
Stages of drawing
- The first stage of this event is the selection of the zone, where the drawing and the selection of the sketch itself will be. This type of decoration is suitable for all parts of the body, but it is better to choose areas that are not in contact with clothing.
- After that, the master degreases the place of the future body image. If you choose your back, face, or chest, as a place for a future pattern, then you need to degrease the surface more thoroughly.
- Depending on your chosen technique (stencil or painting), the master proceeds to apply the glue. After applying the glue should dry out, it will take from 5 to 20 seconds. After this time, the glue becomes transparent.
- With the help of a brush the master puts glitter, rhinestones or crystals
Nuances of radiant glitter
- If you chose a pattern of dark shades, and you want the pattern to look more striking, then you need to put light sparkling sparkles on top of it.
- Do not select areas for sketches that are in close contact with clothing.
- For a better fixation of the picture, you can dry it with a hairdryer.
- After applying the glitter can not be wetted for at least 12 hours
- Also during water procedures, try not to rub the drawing with a washcloth.
- Do not apply to tattoo creams, lotions or alcohol solutions
- It is also better to refuse to visit the sauna, beach, solarium.
- If the glitter ornament you are tired of or you just want to put another, then you can easily remove it with an alcohol solution
Since the technique of applying glitter tattoo is very simple, you can do it at home :-)