An avocado pulp mask for the face is an excellent regenerating agent that is ideal for almost any type of skin. The flesh of this tropical fruit is so nice "lying on face"That mask really do not want to take off. After it, the skin radiates freshness for several days. The stunning effect of using this tool is confirmed by numerous positive reviews. In this article we will tell you what is useful for avocados for the face, as well as how to prepare a mask from it step by step at home.
What is useful avocado for the face?
This fruit is useful in that it:
- Perfectly protects the dermis;
- An excellent means of preventing untimely aging of the skin;
- Protects from the effects of ultraviolet radiation, as well as its effects;
- Increases the speed of collagen creation, cell repair;
- It nourishes, moisturizes the dermis.
- Helps eliminate wrinkles;
- Burning, redness will disappear after applying mashed potatoes made from avocado.
- Excellent moisturizes the dermis.
Indications for use
Before you use avocados for your skin, you need to decide how useful it will be for you. The main feature of this fruit is that it contains fats, which is not typical for such plants. In addition, it is rich in minerals (manganese, zinc, iodine, fluorine), vitamins. The combination of these substances has an amazing effect on the skin. Avocado face masks should be used if:
- the first wrinkles began to appear on the face;
- the skin is too dry, peels all the time, there is a constant feeling of tightness of the face, and the narrowed pores interfere with cell respiration;
- gray or yellow face;
- dull, tired skin.
It may give the impression that the avocado face mask is a solution to any problems and is a universal remedy suitable for any type of skin. But it is not.
Contraindications to use
In order for a face mask from avocado to bring only benefit, it is necessary to strictly observe the contraindications regarding the use of this product. Fruits can not be used if you have:
- Personal intolerance. To find out whether this fruit is suitable for you or not, you must conduct the following test. Apply a mask on your wrist, hold for 10 minutes, then rinse with warm, and after cold. If there is no redness on the wrist, feel free to apply the mask on your face.
- Oily skin: this fruit has a large amount of fat, so after using the mask from it, the face will become more shiny and greasy.
- With extreme caution, you should use this tool for the combined type of skin, do not apply it in those places of allocation of a large amount of subcutaneous fat (as a rule, this is the area of the nose and lips).
Rules for the use of avocado masks
Experimenting on your own with cosmetics is extremely dangerous. In order not to harm a person, one should strictly adhere to the rules of using avocad masks. This scheme will protect you from possible troubles and will allow you to achieve an amazing positive effect:
- It is necessary to use only the ripe fruits having juicy pulp.
- Wash fruit in warm water.
- Remove the peel in a thin layer.
- Get a bone.
- Grate the pulp on a grater or whisk in a blender.
- Add other ingredients.
- An avocado face mask should have a creamy appearance so that it does not flow.
- Pre-steam the skin.
- An avocado face mask is applied all over the face, from the forehead to the decollete zone.
- The procedure should take no more than 30 minutes.
- Apply a special cream on the face based on the problem you want to solve.
- For normal skin, the procedure should be carried out once, and for dry skin - at least two per week.
- Preventive or therapeutic course - 12 masks.
Recipes avocado face masks
Avocado masks are very useful and easy to prepare, and you can easily make yourself any one of them.
- Peel the fruit, remove the bone.
- Knead with a fork a quarter of the fruit until mashed.
- For dry skin, you should add olive oil, for combination or normal - honey, and for oily - lemon juice.
With jojoba oil rejuvenating
To prepare it you will need: 4 drops of essential oil, 1 small spoon of jojoba oil, 1 large spoon of mashed avocado. This mask of avocado pulp for the face nourishes the skin. Components need to be mixed. Holds for 15 minutes.
For sensitive skin type with oatmeal
For cooking, it is necessary to mix well in a blender 2 large spoons of chamomile decoction, 1 large spoonful of oatmeal cooked in milk and the same amount of avocado puree. 15 minutes after wearing the mask should be removed with warm water.
For a fading type of skin with cinnamon
1 large spoonful of honey mixed with 2 large spoons of mashed avocado, add half a spoonful of ground cinnamon. After 15 minutes, wash off.
For dry skin with yogurt
Ingredients: 1 egg, 1 big spoon of yogurt, a quarter of avocado. Instruction:
- fruit knead with a fork to the state of mashed potatoes, add the yolk, yogurt and mix everything well.
- Then apply this mass on a pre-cleansed face.
- Hold for 20 minutes, rinse.
For oily skin with protein
Although this fruit contains a large amount of fat, avocado oil for oily skin can be used in masks. Such a mask will reduce the pores, eliminate shine, moisturize the dermis.
- Make a puree of half of the fruit, add a chicken egg, 1 dessert spoon of lemon juice.
- Hold for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Use of avocado oil for skin
Avocado oil for the skin is no less useful than its pulp. It is rightly considered the best of cosmetic components, which has a rejuvenating effect.
- In order to return the damaged skin to the previous appearance, it is necessary to make an application on them with the use of avocad oil. To do this, take a napkin and soak it for 30 minutes in pure avocado oil. Procedures should be carried out twice a day. Five procedures are enough to fully restore the damaged area.
- Avocado oil for the face - an excellent means of dealing with many other problems. For example, you can eliminate the "crow's feet". To do this, mix it with 1 large spoonful of olive oil, rosemary, geranium essential oils (a couple drops), a similar amount of fennel, orange, mint.
- In addition, avocado oil for the face is able to protect excessively sensitive, thin skin from the cold and sunlight.
Avocado is a wonderful way to maintain youth, beauty of the face. The products created from it nourish and moisturize the skin, restoring its youth and beauty. This fruit has already helped many women regain their facial skin beauty, youth, as evidenced by their many enthusiastic reviews. Try it and you!