Almond oil due to its beneficial properties is widely used in cosmetology, pharmaceutical and perfume industries. Today you will learn how to apply almond oil for face and body at home with maximum benefit to the body.
Application in cosmetology
This product is easy to find as part of a nourishing cream, a variety of masks, cosmetic milk, products to strengthen the hair.
- Vitamins F and E, essential acids, phytosterols and other useful components that make up it, have a beneficial effect on the hair, face, body and eyelashes.
- Drugs, which include almond oil, contribute to a significant slowdown in the aging process of all cells. In addition, they have a tonic, regenerating, soothing and nourishing effect.
- The substance is perfectly absorbed, regulates the balance of water in the body, normalizes the sebaceous glands.
- Cream and mask, as well as pure extract, perfectly moisturize and nourish the epidermis.
Nut extract for face care
Constant or complex application will slow down the process of wilting or aging face.
- Almond oil for the skin around the eyes. Apply evenly on clean epidermis. The procedure will allow you to get rid of the fine grid of wrinkles and lighten the areas under the eyes.
- Almond oil for lips. 3-4 times a week for the night apply on the surface of the lips with a thin layer. In case the sponges are peeling or becoming chapped, use this natural product every day until the sponges are completely normal.
- For problem and sensitive skin type. Application helps to relieve irritation and inflammation of the integument, it is very important for people with epidermis problems. Face mask with almond oil is applied and remains on the face for 15 minutes. At this time, you can do a light massage with your fingertips. The acids contained in the composition, help to dissolve excess fat, which leads to a decrease in acne on the epidermis.
- Protective function. Used as a sunscreen substance against ultraviolet. In parallel, the process of moisturizing and nourishing the skin. Excess funds can simply be removed with a cloth, wetting the face.
- For the combined type. Application to fatty areas such as the forehead, nose, and chin will help solve the problem of inflamed and enlarged pores, while at the same time eliminating oily sheen.
Masks from almond oil for different purposes
- For the combined type. A couple of spoons of almond oil + as much honey. Apply on face for 20-25 minutes, you can and 30. Wash off with water at room temperature.
- Problem covers. 1.5 spoons of oil + a teaspoon of tincture of Hypericum or Calendula on alcohol + 0.5 tsp. lemon juice. Mix all ingredients, apply on skin for about 30 minutes and rinse.
- For nutrition and hydration. 1 teaspoon almond oil + pair tsp. cottage cheese. Mix everything, put on face and walk for 20 minutes. Wash off with some water. Moisturizing masks level the surface of the face, giving it youth and radiance.
In addition to the action for the face, the use of almonds for the body is known. It tightens pores, normalizes blood circulation and nourishes the skin.
- For nails. Natural extract perfectly proved to be a nail care product. Use it, both in pure form, and as an additive to nourishing creams. 0.5 teaspoon almond oil + a couple drops of oil ylang-ylang + 2 drops of lemon juice. Apply the composition to the nails and the area around them. So you strengthen the nail plate.
- Traditional assistant for massage. Regular sessions can restore psychological and physical health. Use for carrying out the famous Ayurvedic massage.
- For hands. Brushes often give out age, as they are constantly in contact with aggressive environment, detergents and cleaning products. Apply a thin layer of almond extract on the hands until completely absorbed. Residues can be removed with a clean cloth.
- The universality of the oil is proven, because it can be used to soften and moisturize the scaly and coarse areas on the elbows and knees.
- Neck and decollete. These areas often require food, because the sebaceous glands in this area is minimal. Almond perfectly tightens the skin in the forearms, neck and décolleté.
- Cellulite Excellent drug for self-massage, if you add citrus extract in a ratio of 5/1.
Alternative ways to use
Almond oil is used for body, face skin, anti-wrinkle and performs a number of other functions.
- Eyelashes. Like everything else in the body, cilia need a special kind of care. At home, caring for them is very simple.
To do this, simply apply an almond extract to their surface. To do this, with a cotton swab in the evening, apply the composition to the hairs. The procedure stimulates the growth of cilia and prevents their loss. The only point is to clean the hairs from any carcass before starting the application.
- From stretch marks. Use both for prevention, and for work with already appeared extensions. For prophylaxis, simply apply a natural elixir several times a week to the supposed places of stretch marks. The situation with the stretch marks is more difficult. In this case, it should be used in conjunction with physical exertion, wraps and massage.
- For hair. Use can return strength and shine to curls, strengthen the hair follicle and prevent the hair from falling out. Massaging the head with the same substance reduces the fragility and section of the strands, since its use stimulates blood circulation.
Important tips on using the tool
- Bitter almond extract is highly toxic and is not suitable for cosmetics and is not used in food. Only extracted from sweet almonds, it is the safest for the skin, make sure you use it.
- The drug is not suitable for allergies to nuts and their derivatives.
- Store it in a dark and cool place, away from sunlight to prevent rancidness.
- Oily almond nut fluid may stain clothing, so be careful.
- The quality of the drug is determined by the quality of raw materials and method of extraction. Always get the best quality product.
- At the first ailments and rashes on the skin after using oil, you need to see a doctor.
Feedback from people using "a drug"
- Irina is 32 years old. Of all the tools I have ever used for the face, this is my favorite. Before using it, I read consumer reviews, everyone praised it. I tried and did not regret. After use, the skin has gained a healthy glow and a toned look.
- Svetlana is 41 years old. Often use this drug to combat wrinkles. Over the years, the face began to fade, a wrinkle grid appeared. An almond extract after a couple of months of use helped smooth out the wrinkles around the eyes, and the notorious “crow's feet” became less noticeable, and the lips became juicier. The drug costs mere pennies, but it helps, like expensive whey.
You will be able to see for yourself how useful an almond extract is for the face and body. Know that it is not only the beauty of the body, but also its health. No wonder the elixir from the "nut of beauty" itself, the queen of Egypt Cleopatra honored above all other miraculous means.