Permanent manicure and pedicure are the newest cosmetology procedures that allow you to maintain the impeccable accuracy and beauty of female nails for three to four weeks. Recently, an unknown method of nail care has become very popular today, because the advantages of such a procedure are obvious. Having made a permanent pedicure or permanent manicure, you can not worry about the condition of the coating for about a month. The technology of applying a resistant coating for nails does not pose any difficulty and is available to be performed independently at home. To do this, you just need to purchase the necessary tools and arm yourself with step-by-step instructions where a permanent pedicure or manicure is considered in detail.
Advantages of permanent nail polish
Permanent manicure and pedicure is the application of gel polish (shellac) or biogel on the nails. The basis of gel varnish or shellac contains gel for building and varnish, which makes the coating very durable, shiny, bright and resistant to chipping and scratching. The composition of the gel polish does not contain harmful components, so its application will not damage the natural nails. Biogel is different in that it contains vitamins and calcium, which contribute to the improvement and strengthening of the nail plate.
Advantages of manicure gel-gel or biogel:
- Manicure or pedicure with such a coating will look perfect for a month.
- This coating does not lose the glossy shine and does not tarnish.
- Protects the nail plate.
- With their help, you can create a unique and original design on the nails.
- The principle of covering nails with these means is the same and does not require skill or special preparation.
Features of long-term manicure and pedicure
A manicure made with gel polish or biogel always looks bright and gorgeous. Of course, an experienced salon technician deftly handles such similar manicure tools and materials, so he can carry out this procedure quickly and with high quality. But you can make a beautiful and lasting manicure or pedicure itself, because this procedure consists of simple steps that are easy to do with your own hands.
Manicure scheme using Shellac gel polish or biogel consists of the following steps:
- Before applying any decorative coating should be removed from the nail plate of old varnish, remove the cuticle, correct the shape of the nails.
- After completing the hygiene procedures, degrease the nail and apply the base. Dry the base layer under a UV lamp for 2 minutes.
- Next, you need to apply the selected color gel on the nail plate and dry. The coating will look more effective if applied in two layers.
- Seal the tip of the nail, carefully painting the end, so that the coating does not exfoliate.
- Then you can start decorating your nails with rhinestones, glitters and drawings.
- At the final stage, you need to put on the nail a transparent top and cure in the lamp.
- Remove the adhesive layer using a special tool. Permanent pedicure or manicure is ready.
You can remove the old layer of gel polish using ordinary nail polish remover and cotton pads. Liberally wet the discs and apply them on the nails (10-15 minutes is enough). After which the orange gel gel varnish is easily and effortlessly removed.
Neat and well-groomed nails - a very important component of the ideal image of a modern girl. The dizzying rhythm of life often does not leave the beautiful lady to repaint nails and the use of permanent nail art is an excellent solution in such situations. Do not be afraid to experiment, because the originality of nail design can only be limited by your imagination.