Every girl who monitors the health and appearance of her legs should have information on how to do a classic edged pedicure. This cosmetic procedure is one of the first salon procedures for the care of feet and toenails. Classic pedicure is primarily intended to improve the hygienic condition of the feet and prevent foot skin diseases.
Rules for pedicure
Doing a classic pedicure in the salon, the main rule of the master should be the disinfection of tools, containers, foot baths. If sanitary standards are not followed, there is a risk of infection with hepatitis C, HIV and various fungal diseases. The master should carry out a cut classic pedicure in sterile disposable gloves. Contact with blood is possible during the procedure. Gloves will protect both the client and the master from possible infection. The technique of performing a pedicure by a professional master should be neat and safe, the risks of getting cuts minimized.
Graduated trimming pedicure
Classic trim pedicure in a specialized salon is carried out in stages:
- Foot disinfection. For this purpose, the stage of soaking the feet in the baths with the addition of various disinfectants. Comfortable water temperature - 38 degrees C. Bath time - 7 minutes.
- Cleaning the surface of the nails from the old varnish. You can use any means for removing nail polish.
- Trimming nails. The length must be cut with small steps from corner to corner, using special tongs. File nails at this stage is not recommended.
- Cuticle softening. It is necessary to apply a special softening agent on the side rollers of the marigold. It needs to be distributed over the entire surface of the nail.
- Cutting of hardened skin from the heel area. The procedure is carried out using a special machine. Keep the machine at an angle to the skin, so as not to cut it. It is necessary to cut off the coarsened skin gradually, it is not necessary to remove a large layer, it can lead to painful sensations when walking. Movement should be made along the cracks, from the middle of the heel to its edge.
- Cutting of the coarsened skin from the tarsus zone.
- Grinding skin pedicure nail file. The rough surface of the nail file quickly and easily removes the remains of the rough skin of the foot. Periodically, the surface of the foot should be wiped with a damp cloth, then the surface of the nail file will be self-cleaning.
- Cracked heels. With the help of special forceps it is necessary to carefully cut the skin around the cracks. The cutting blade of the forceps should be placed along the crack. At the end of this step, heel skin needs to be sanded again with a saw.
- Finger skin treatment. With the help of a soft file, finger pads and sides are sanded.
- Cuticle removal. Remnants of a softening agent must be removed from the nails with a damp cloth. Next, with the help of decay, it is necessary to clean the lateral sinuses of the nails and move the cuticle back, remove the dirt from under the free edge of the nail. With the help of special forceps, you must remove the cuticle and process the side rollers.
- Shaping the free edge of the nail. Using a file, it is necessary to give the nails the largest possible square shape, this will prevent their ingrowth.
- Foot disinfection. Using a special tool for disinfecting nails, you need to handle their surface. The area between the fingers must be treated with a special antifungal talc for feet.
- The final stage. Apply nail polish or tonic. Treat the surface of the heels with a cream that prevents the appearance of cracks.
Basic pedicure tools
The master has in his arsenal, in addition to skills and experience, a variety of different tools that allow you to make a classic cut pedicure quality. Basic tools:
- Rasp is a tool for filing the corners of the nails and scraping the cuticle layer from the surface of the nails. Used to work with ingrown nails. At one end of the tool there are special notches; with their help, the nailing of the nails takes place. Due to the shape of the instrument, the master can penetrate the deep sinuses of the nail;
- Saws A variety of surfaces of this tool allows you to polish not only the nails, but also the skin. Soft surfaces polish the nail to shine, and rough hard surfaces are able to remove layers of hardened skin;
- Scraper. It has replaceable sharp-edged blades. Designed to cut corns and hardened skin.
At the request of the client, the pedicure master can supplement the classic pedicure with the following procedures:
- foot massage;
- coating nails with various varnishes, with drawing pattern and other decorative elements;
- paraffin therapy;
- foot masks;
- nail plate modeling;
- wax depilation.
Trimming pedicure at home
To conduct this cosmetic procedure is not necessary to visit the salon. Make a trim pedicure can be at home. Of course, the result from a pedicure with your own hands may not be as perfect as that of the master, but also self-care of the feet will help improve their appearance. Be prepared for the fact that removing the coarse skin on the heels with a scraper will be very difficult for yourself. Try not to injure your skin. Follow the procedure described above step by step very carefully. Even at home, you need to follow the sanitary standards during a pedicure.
Start by using a footbath, then gradually treat the skin of the feet and the nail plate. The scheme of the procedure does not differ from the work of a professional master, except that the first time you will have to spend more time on it.
When choosing cosmetics for foot care, pay attention to the natural components in their composition. Instructions for creams and talcum will help you in choosing the right product.
Even self-made trimmed pedicure will give your feet beauty and well-groomed.