Hands are "face" women, which is why all the fair sex carry out the procedure of hand care and nail treatment. Recently, acid manicure has become quite common.. This procedure not only decorates the woman and puts her hands in order, but also gives great pleasure.
Acid Manicure at Home
Manicure acids always have a beneficial effect on the skin of the hands. Thanks to the exfoliation of dead cells, the brushes look younger, wrinkles are smoothed out, and the skin becomes soft and pleasant to the touch.
Acid peeling is becoming increasingly popular in nail salons, but this does not mean that it can not be done at home itself. Many girls who like experiments create their own acid solutions. The main component of these creamy means is fruit acid for manicure. Usually, on the shelves of specialized markets, you can buy powder to create an acid mixture, it is diluted with water in the required proportion, and then applied to the hands.
Acid Manicure Technique
Acid nail art is quite easy to perform at home. Having tried once a similar procedure, you will forever abandon the standard types of treatment of the cuticle and nails.
- Spend obpil nail plate before proceeding to the main part of the procedure.
- Apply a creamy manicure solution to your brushes.
- Leave the brush to rest for 2 minutes, then rinse off with warm water.
- Dry your skin thoroughly with a soft towel and apply a nourishing or softening hand cream.
Advantages of manicure acids
- Manicure acid does not require virtually any tools for holding. Thanks to fruit acids, the tool for the treatment of brushes splits coarse and dead skin of the hands and cuticle.
- The cost of such a procedure is relatively low, especially if you perform the manipulation yourself.
- Acid nail art is a divine pleasure due to the presence of fruit acids and aromatic oils.
- Hand treatment heals existing cracks and abrasions, restores skin elasticity and a pleasant appearance.
- Before you perform this manipulation, you must ensure the integrity of the skin. In the presence of ulcers, cracks and cuts, damage to the already injured skin is possible. Burns in this case will give not only an unaesthetic appearance, but also deliver tremendous discomfort.
- Perform the procedure no more than once a month. Chemical effects on the skin of the hands should not be aggressive and frequent.
- Never exceed the duration of the procedure. Keep the tool on the hands for no more than 2 minutes, otherwise you risk getting tightened and dried skin of the hands.
One of the most famous manufacturers of products for acid manicure is Exfoliating Crystals. This brand is massively used in nail salons. The manufacturer promises a soft but well-peeling peeling, as well as a means to soften the cuticle and skin of the hands. After the procedure, emollients containing aroma oils are applied. When buying products from this manufacturer, an individual instruction is attached to each product, this is what helps the girls to act step by step and not lose anything important.
Summarizing everything said, it is worth saying that this nail art is truly a breakthrough in the manicure service. A manicure with acid will not leave anyone indifferent to the fair sex, however, it is worth remembering that the execution scheme should be carried out in stages and take into account each described item.