Any appearance can be made even more attractive using the correct make-up. If your face has rectangular oblongness, high forehead and wide cheekbones, make-up for a rectangular face will help you visually correct these points. We will tell you the rules of applying decorative cosmetics and the secrets that make-up artists apply when creating makeup for a rectangular face.
The main tasks of make-up for a rectangular face
The main goal of the correct make-up: to visually expand and shorten the face, bringing it closer to the ideal oval. Make it not as difficult as it may seem at first glance:
- The high forehead visually reduces the tonal means to a shade that is darker than the main tone, applied along the hairline.
- To extend the face will help lighter means applied to the side surface of the cheeks.
- The angularity of the cheekbones can be adjusted with a darker shade of makeup.
- Blush should be applied in the form of a triangle, shades should be natural, translucent.
- Increasing the lips visually, you balance the upper and lower part of the face. Here are useful holographic lip gloss, contour pencils.
Putting make-up on a rectangular face
Having picked up suitable decorative cosmetics and using our instructions, you will be able to do your own makeup for a rectangular face type, which is not inferior to professional make-up. We will tell you step by step how to do it at home, so that your makeup for a rectangular face was not only put on by all the rules, but also looked relevant and fashionable.
We apply a tone and adjust the rectangular shape of the face.
Correction of a rectangular face with makeup begins with leveling the tone, eliminating flaws, applying sculpturing tools. At this stage, you will learn the basic pattern of modeling a rectangular face, by repeating which yourself, you will be able to skillfully highlight your strengths and smooth out the rough edges:
- With the help of the corrector camouflage dark circles under the eyes and hide the flaws in the form of redness and pimples.
- The most important step is the application of tone. It is important to choose a tonal tool with which you will have a long-term relationship. It should make the tone perfectly even and not give even a hint of the notorious mask effect. To make the tone lay even, make-up artists recommend using a sponge beauty blender, but you can do it with fingertips or a brush.
- We proceed to the sculpture, that is, directly to the adjustment of the form. You will need a special palette with a light and dark shade of beige color or a separate highlighter for highlighting and a bronzer for darkening parts of the face. Apply a dark shade to the forehead along the hairline, on the lower jaw and on the lower part of the cheekbones. Apply a light shade on the middle of the chin, nose bridge, under the eyes, on the area of the forehead between the eyebrows.
- Cover the face with a transparent powder veil to prevent the appearance of oily shine.
- Apply light blush on the center of the cheeks, and then gently brush with a brush. This year the exaggerated blush is not fashionable, it should be translucent natural highlights.
The main stage is completed - you have adjusted the shape of your face. Now gradually apply decorative cosmetics to the eyes and lips, enhancing the correct effect of make-up.
Eye makeup for a rectangular face
Making makeup for a rectangular face, eyes can make up on the basis of your personal preferences. We will give a few recommendations that will make your make-up trendy:
- This year in the trend muted shades of shadows: blue, pale green, beige.
- Leading makeup artists offer girls to emphasize eyes with arrows on the lower eyelid.
- Universal version, relevant today: neutral brown shadows, combined with black eyeliner.
- A special eye expression will give a matte eye makeup.
Makeup lips for a rectangular face
Properly painted lips can drastically change the makeup for a rectangular face type. Objective: to identify and make the sponge visually plump. It's very easy to do this:
- The easiest way is to use a contour pencil. Pick a shade, a little darker than your lipstick, then you will achieve a magnification effect. To make your lips plump, apply a pencil in the middle of your lower lip, and then cover them with lipstick.
- Use glossy gloss, pearlescent, liquid lipstick, they will give the right amount, but matte texture should be avoided - they will make the sponge thin.
- Try not to lengthen the shape of the lips, you can even leave the corners untouched.
- Choose bright shades of lipstick and gloss, this summer they will be relevant as never before.
- Putting a highlight on the upper lip with a highlighter, you will add volume to the lips.
Use these tips and you will be surprised how correct the makeup can transform appearance. Attention around you provided.