Makeup autumn 2014, presented at fashion shows by famous designers, was permeated with fresh motifs of seemingly long-customary trends. Couturier seemed to breathe new life into the long-forgotten trends, actively used ideas a la 60s in make-up, manicure, hair styles of fashion models. So, let's look at the main trends that should be followed, trying to reproduce the trendy autumn makeup of 2014 with your own hands.
What should be the trendy autumn makeup of 2014
Continuing the trend of aristocratic pallor, pale skin became the main focus of fashion shows. And this is no accident! On porcelain leather, as if on a canvas, even the most original ideas can be successfully implemented. So, memorable samples of porcelain makeup were presented at the shows Gucci, Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Rodarte. I would like to immediately emphasize that the face does not merge with the general background, an important focus on it, surprisingly, should be eyebrows.
In the trend, all also remain natural wide eyebrows, summed up with a pencil or shadows. Do not choose too dark tone. Eyebrows should look harmoniously on the face, slightly shading the hair color. If you have blond curls, then take a coffee or light brown tone to tint. For the fair-haired, you can pick up the tone darker. Brunettes and brown-haired women can safely choose their dark brown shades.
Make-up fall-winter 2014-2015 is simply unthinkable without the legendary shooter. And there are a lot of options for their performance! Designers do not limit us in forms, length, intensity and shades - feel free to take an example from the extraordinary shows of fashion brands. Let us dwell on this bright accent in more detail.
- Fashion trends offer us options for performance: from barely noticeable threads to massive arrows covering almost all mobile eyelids. The most interesting options are found on shows Anna Sui, Dior, Phillip Lim, Chanel.
- The fashion trend of the current season is colored arrows. Phillip Lim offers two-color contrast arrows. The scheme of application is simple: on top of the standard black eyeliner draw a line of contrasting color (red, blue, yellow).
- Anna Sui promotes arrows with a pronounced oriental flavor. Not only that practically all moving eyelids are occupied by contrasting arrows of violet or bright blue colors, a bright dot of the same color is placed on the lower eyelid, which makes the standard make-up unusual.
- Dior, as always, serves as a model of true elegance. The elongated arrows coincide in tone with the main shade of the shadows of the makeup, made in a light blue or light green gamut. For true fans, the fashion house especially for the autumn-winter season presents a new collection of decorative cosmetics, which will help you create your own stylish images at home.
- Emilio Pucci, Dolce and Gabbana, Lanvin, Salvatore Ferragamo do not deviate from the classic performance of arrows - cat eyes. Gradually drawing the upper and lower eyelids can achieve an exceptional effect of a deep, seductive look.
- Stella McCartney at its shows offers to give a special height to the trendy shooters, bringing them beyond the limits of the moving century. This technique in tandem with lengthening mascara, gives the visual volume and length of your eyelashes.
- Donna Karan, Saint Laurent, Kenzo offer a step-by-step scheme for applying arrows to the upper and lower eyelids to emphasize the look of a defenseless girl.
Selecting makeup fall 2014 with colored arrows, you should be careful that the image came out harmonious and consistent with the theme of the upcoming event. An immutable rule still remains: the brighter your eyes are, the less pronounced your lips should be.
Do not forget to also pick up the shade of colored arrows, in harmony with the color of your manholes. Brown-eyed girls are advised to choose blue, green, red, blue-eyed - blue, yellow, pink. Owners of gray and green eyes can experiment with any colors.
The predominant trend on the podium became lips in the style of Nyud. Fashionable makeup autumn-winter 2014-2015 offers to use shades of lipstick in natural colors, as in the Chanel show, or to completely abandon the color accent, playing on sexy intact like Marc Jacobs.
Autumn makeup 2014 by Donna Karan, Hugo Boss, Diane von Furstenberg actively promotes mono-shades of pastel colors, which are carefully applied to the entire moving eyelid, and then shaded. In combination with low-key lips and natural blush, the impression of a clean and bright image is created.
Gucci, Versace, Rochas, Prada, Dior offer a striking make-up accent to make eyelashes. According to fashion designers, the puppet look that can be achieved with the help of a volumetric and lengthening mascara is what modern fashionistas need. It is worth noting that bright eyelashes should certainly be combined with a perfectly smooth tone of face.
Stella McCartney, Chanel, Valentino promote a pristine clean image in the style of nude, diluted with rouge. For the trend of the current season - porcelain leather, the natural blush of cold shades, which will give an image of freshness and radiance, will be an ideal option.
Summing up, I would like to note that there is no specific instruction for creating a fashionable image of the autumn season as such. Each girl is free to combine design techniques to get your inimitable image. The main thing is not to overdo it so that the stylish look does not shock the ignorant in fashion trends.