Every day all the girls resort to makeup. The weighty detail in the make-up is the eyes. Not always in the morning at the beauties it turns out to create the perfect eye makeup. A novelty of our time, which saved us from the daily hassle of applying shadows, a pencil and eyeliner on the eyelids, was tattooed eyes-arrows. Today we will explain in detail what the procedure of permanent eye makeup in the form of arrows is.
Pros and cons of permanent makeup of the eyelids in the form of arrows
For all those young ladies who want to make themselves tattooed eyes in the form of arrows, you must first familiarize yourself with the list of positive and negative sides of this manipulation in order to prevent a serious mistake and not encounter very unpleasant problems.
- The first and most important advantage of the tattoo with the eyelids with arrows will be its durability. Tattoo can last from 4 to 10 years.
- Makeup with arrows created with the help of a tattoo will never lose its contours and will look perfect at any time of the day, at any season of the year and in all weather conditions.
- Arrow tattoo will suit individuals of any age.
- For young ladies who wear glasses tattoo in the form of arrows will be the ideal option for eye makeup.
- If your corners of your eyes are lowered or your eyes are small, then permanent eyelid makeup with arrows can visually change these imperfections.
- Becoming the owner of a tattoo with arrows in front of you, you will become a hostage of one image. Disguise or somehow cover the arrows made you fail.
- During the procedure, you will feel not particularly pleasant, and for some very painful, even despite the use of anesthetics.
- The procedure has a very large list of contraindications, and it narrows the circle of girls who would like to have a tattoo on the eyelids with arrows.
A kind of shooter in the tattoo
The master selects the pigment shade based on the shade of the client's skin, eyes and hair. But the defining moment of the type of arrows is the shape and shape of the eyes. There are 3 most popular types of arrows:
- Oriental or Egyptian arrows. Their line extends beyond the outer corner of the eye and bends upward.
- The line of arrows originates from the middle of the eye and lasts until the outer corner.
- The line originates from the inner corner of the eye and smoothly passes to the outer corner.
It should be noted that all these arrows may differ from each other in their thickness, as well as in the saturation of the drawing. There are several nuances that need to be taken into account when choosing thickness and clarity.
- If you are the owner of heavy eyelids, then your tattoo of the eyes in the form of arrows should be made in the technique of permanent eye makeup with feathering.
- If you have small eyes, it is better to make a thin arrow, which may slightly go beyond the borders of the eyes and slightly curved upwards.
- If you are the owner of an almond-shaped eye cut or your eyes are wide enough, then you can safely apply a wide line of arrows. It is better not to resort to the narrow line of the tattoo. The resulting Oriental or Egyptian makeup will make your eyes narrow.
- Young ladies with close-set eyes need to create an accent in the tattoo in the area of the outer corner of the eye. The inner corner does not need to be drawn.
- Beauties with eyes wide apart need to focus on the arrow of the eye tattoo on the line located in the inner part of the eyes, which will gradually expand, moving to the outer corner, smoothly repeating the outlines of the eyelids.
- Owners of narrow Asian eyes will get a tattoo of the arrow, made very thin and as close as possible to the eyelash growth line.
- Young ladies with round eyes will have a tattoo of their eyes in the form of a arrow with a sharp tail and having a volume in the middle. such a line will pull eyes and a little "press down" them down.
- Beauties blondes fit gray pigment in permanent makeup eyes in the form of arrows, rather than black.
- When choosing a brown shade of pigment, consider that over time it may turn red or discolor.
Contraindications and possible complications
Now we will reveal a complete list of all those situations when tattooing eyes in the form of arrows is contraindicated to you, and a little after, we will point out to you a number of possible side effects after the procedure.
- If you are a young lady under 18 years old.
- If you have critical days.
- Pregnant moms and lactation.
- HIV, AIDS, hepatitis.
- Diseases associated with mental disorder.
- Allergy bouts.
- Taking serious drugs such as antibiotics, anticoagulants, corticosteroids, vitamin A. All of these drugs affect the color of the tattoo and negatively distort it.
- Blur and asymmetry line tattoo tattoo arrows.
- Hematomas and edema.
How to make tattoo arrows on the eyelids
Permanent makeup in the form of arrows on the eyelids should not be held at home, it should be done by an experienced master in a clean room and with a set of sterile tools. Wizard Actions:
- Selection of color pigment and drawing a sketch for ever.
- Anesthesia with the help of applications of cream or gel.
- Putting pigment under the skin with the help of special thin needles dressed in the apparatus. The procedure takes about an hour and a half.
Eye care after the procedure
Since the procedure of permanent eye makeup is painful and traumatic, redness and swelling will be observed on the delicate skin of the eyelids. soreness will be felt. To facilitate your life and get rid of these unpleasant phenomena, as well as undergo a proper healing process, follow a number of recommendations for care.
- The first 2 days do not go out. If, however, the trip cannot be postponed, wear sunglasses.
- Treat eyelid skin with special ointments such as Tetracycline and Hydrocortisone.
- In no case do not touch the crusts formed on the tattoo site, it is also forbidden to wet and peel them, they will disappear by themselves.
- If you are dissatisfied with the result of a tattoo of the eyelids, then you will be able to carry out the correction procedure no less than in a month.