Normal and familiar to us the yeast, which is used in brewing and bakery products, is also used for cosmetic purposes. The huge popularity is due not only to their enormous benefits for hair, nails and skin, but also relatively low cost. Women acquire food supplements containing yeast, use special preparations based on them, and also prepare natural yeast masks.
This article will discuss how to apply hair yeast, which is best to use yeast, and also learn a lot of useful recipes for masks.
Hair Yeast Benefits
Yeast helps to cope with the loss, improve the structure of the hair, give elasticity, and also contribute to their growth. In addition, they prevent the displacement of water from the hair cells, which is especially important in the summer. All this is achieved by protein, vitamins B, K, E, as well as trace elements: zinc, copper, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium.
Hair Yeast - Benefit and Effect
1. For hair growth. Yeast is actively used to enhance hair growth, this effect is achieved due to the content of vitamin B1 and PP - they increase blood flow to the hair follicles, thereby providing them with essential nutrients and vitamins.
2. For shine hair. With a lack of vitamin B2, hair begins to fade, losing shine and volume. Yeast helps to fill the lack of vitamin B2, so it is important to apply them to the scalp.
3. Against hair loss. Due to the high content of vitamin B5, yeast strengthens the hair roots, due to which hair loss is noticeably reduced. Also, this vitamin is responsible for the work of the sebaceous glands, reduces excessive oily skin of the scalp.
Yeast for hair - how to apply?
Yeast can be divided into several types:1. Brewer's yeast tablets - they are used for ingestion. Acceptance of beer yeast also has a beneficial effect on the hair, they affect the hair from the inside, the supplement can be combined with yeast hair masks.
2. Baker's yeast - they are used in masks for hair. Yeast for hair can be dry and wet, but for masks it is better to use “live” yeast, they contain more useful substances.
How to apply hair yeast
To prepare a hair mask with yeast, it is necessary to prepare them correctly: mix the necessary amount of yeast with warm water, kefir or milk and leave it for at least 15 minutes, preferably in a warm place.
When the yeast is “ready” they should look like foam. In the resulting base, you can add other ingredients that are provided in the recipe.
To enhance the effect, yeast can be poured decoction of medicinal herbs (nettle, chamomile, burdock, etc.)
Yeast Hair Masks - Effective Recipes
If various biological food supplements based on this product are not suitable for everyone because of possible contraindications, women with any hair can use masks: greasy, brittle, dry, etc. It is important that the yeast should have time to "ferment". That is why they are bred in warm water and allowed to infuse.
Hair mask with yeast, kefir and honey
To cook it, you need:
• 2 tablespoons of yeast; • 30-40 g of honey; • 120 ml of kefir; • warm water.
The first step is to dissolve the yeast in boiled warm water and leave to “ferment” for an hour at room temperature. Add kefir and honey to the yeast mixture, and then mix well the mass. Spread the gruel along the length of the curls, not forgetting the roots. Put a special hat on your head or cover it with cellophane. To enhance the effect from above, you can wear a wool hat or scarf. After an hour, everything can be washed off with plenty of water at a moderately hot temperature.
Yeast for hair growth
• 1 tbsp. l dry yeast; • 1 tsp. sugar sand; • warm water - 2 tablespoons; • 2 tsp. mustard powder; • 1 tsp. honey
Dissolve the yeast in a moderate amount of warm water and add sugar. After the mixture is infused hour, add the mustard and honey. Mix the mask well and apply it to the roots, avoiding contact with the ends. You can wash off the mask in 45-60 minutes, and with a strong burning sensation, this time can be reduced to 20 minutes. Since the mask dries a little, it is better to refuse it to owners of dry, brittle and damaged hair. After the mask, it is desirable to use a balm.
Warming Yeast Mask for Hair Growth
• 30 gr. yeast • 2 tbsp. warm water; • 2 tbsp. pepper tincture.
Mix the yeast with water and allow to stand for a while, then add pepper pepper and apply on the scalp. After 20-30 minutes, rinse with warm water.
20-30 grams. yeast pour a small amount of warm milk and leave for 30 minutes in a warm place. In the finished yeast add 1-2 tablespoons. olive or peach butter and add the beaten yolk. Carefully distribute the mask over the entire length and wrap the head. After 30-40 minutes, rinse with water.
Yeast for thin and weak hair
Fill a small amount of yeast with a decoction of herbs and wait until the yeast ferment. To the mixture add 1 tsp. Honey, 1 tbsp. olive oil, vitamin A and E in oil (half a teaspoon), yolk. Apply the mask along the entire length and wait an hour.
Yeast with onion juice against hair loss
• 2 p. onion juice; • 1 tsp. Sahara; • 2 tbsp. dry yeast; • 1 tablespoon of liquid vitamin E, which can be replaced with burdock, vegetable or tea tree oil;
Yeast must be diluted with water, add sugar and put the mixture for 35-45 minutes in a warm place. To make onion juice, you can use a juicer, or you can grind onions with a grater or meat grinder, getting rid of the pulp after that. Add the juice to the yeast mixture, pour in the oil and apply a mask on the hair. Wrap them in plastic and a towel. After 35-40 minutes, the hair must be washed a couple of times with shampoo so that there is no onion smell left. If you repeat the procedure at least 2 times a week, after 2.5-4 weeks you can notice the result.
Yeast mask with oils for dry and damaged hair
Usually dry hair lacks shine, looks lifeless and unhealthy. Such an oil mask will help eliminate this problem.
• 2 tbsp. yeast; • mixture of oils: olive, castor and burdock (2 tablespoons each); • 1 spoon of sugar.
Mix the butter mixture with the sugar and heat it with a water bath or in a microwave so that the sugar is completely dissolved. After that, mix the yeast with the oils and let the mass brew in a warm place for 25-30 minutes. Spread the mass evenly over the length of the hair, paying special attention to the tips. After 35-45 minutes, rinse the curls with warm water.
Hair Yeast, Undoubtedly, very useful, but it is important to remember about moderation. If you apply a mask for prophylactic purposes, you should not practice the procedure more often than once a week. For the treatment of hair, some masks are recommended and twice a week. The constant use of yeast mixtures is not necessary. Use hair yeast regularly to see results. After 10-20 procedures, it is necessary to give a head of hair a rest for 2-3 months.