Veil as an important attribute of a wedding dress
In recent years, the frequency of use of veils by brides has decreased significantly, although at one time they were considered to be simply an integral part of the image. Although the European trends pushed the need for veils into the background, it still remained for many a significant, weighty attribute from which it is simply impossible to refuse.
Beautiful wedding dress
How to choose a veil
Veil is not just a head decoration, it is also an excellent appearance corrector. If it is right to pick it up and combine with a hairstyle, then it is possible to highlight the beautiful and to hide the existing shortcomings of the figure and face.
- Girls with a round face should pay attention to short types of veils and hairstyles with matched hair.
- The owners of square faces are recommended to have a veil long to the shoulders or to the elbows in combination with soft, fluffy hairstyles.
- And those whom nature has awarded with a face in the shape of an oval, or triangular in general, are given complete freedom of choice. They will face any veil, the main thing is to make the right choice of hair.
- If the bride has wide hips, and the top is thin, then you should pay attention to short, magnificent types of veils.
- But for ladies of rather large build it is better to replace the veil with a small veil.
Best hairstyles with a veil for brides on medium-length hair
Average hair length can be said the most common among modern girls. Therefore, to choose a beautiful hairstyle for a bride with medium hair is absolutely no problem. You can consider as options with loose curls, and braids, various weaving, or you can combine everything into one. Almost any wedding hairstyle is perfectly compatible with the veil. The main thing is to competently combine them.
Veil and loose curls
Carefully arranged slightly curled up locks of medium length in combination with a veil create an extremely gentle, romantic image. This hairstyle symbolizes the purity and innocence of a marrying girl. In this embodiment, the veil is usually attached to the top with the help of invisible hair and jewelry: diadems, tiaras, brooches, etc.
Hairstyles in which weaving with curls are combined look great. Of course, the hair of medium length is not much clearer, but something can still be done.
Veil and hairstyles with matched hair
Wedding hairstyles with selected curls add to the image of the bride subtleties and graces. Such styling is recommended for slender girls with an elegant neck. The choice of hairstyles with matched curls for the average length of hair is impressive. You can make babette, hairstyles in the Greek style, a huge variety of bunches with braids. A veil in this version can be mounted completely differently, both at the top of the head and closer to the back of the head above the weave itself or below it.
Inspiring photo selection of wedding hairstyles for short and medium length hair