Interesting braid with an unusual name
A beautiful rim of woven hair and a bottom, coming down as if in trickles of curls, this is the very braid waterfall. This hairstyle is available as the owners of chic hair, and girls with a modest square. This hairstyle can be done both on straight strands and curly curls. Waterfall streams can be both small and large. And the braid itself can be made both ordinary, and reverse, and tight, and lush, but you can generally braid them a few. In general, the hairstyle is completely non-uniform, it will fit both for everyday look and for a ceremonial weekend event. The main essence of the waterfall weaving is absolutely not complicated, the main thing is the manual dexterity and the eye that everything would be exactly and neat.
Weaving waterfalls step by step
From the first, it may not work out as it should, and this is normal, because to achieve results without effort and training, it is impossible to do.
What is needed?
- Thin silicone rubber bands
- Desire and patience
What to do?
- First, carefully comb the hair.
- We separate part of the hair from the forehead and divide it into three equal strands.
- We make the first binding: We strand the extreme strand from the back of the neck from the top with the middle one, and it becomes the middle strand, then we twist the strand at the end of the forehead with the one in the middle. We release the strand, which turned out to be extreme from the forehead, the other two hold.
- Next to the released strand we take a new strand of hair and repeat the same movements as in the previous step, always starting from the top.
- So weave to the end, fix the tip with a rubber band.
How to diversify the waterfall braid?
If weave as in the instructions, then the bezel will come out of the usual braid, and if you shift the strands, on the contrary, not over, but under the middle one, you will get a voluminous French braid.
You can arrange the waterfall type malvinki, place a bond to decorate a bright accessory.
If the pigtail is neatly straightened, then it turns out this openwork magnificence.
Take a ribbon or chain and weave it into a braid. Bottom line: a completely different look. Such a move is guaranteed to add hairstyle notes of mystery and romanticism.
Pay attention to the form. You can weave as a semicircle, and a triangle, but you can continuous obliquely. You can make small locks, striving for perfection, and you can make big sloppy curls. In any case, the view will not suffer.
Do not be afraid to try new things, because your hair, like you yourself should not be a carbon copy, but on the contrary should gap with individuality and originality.