Braids never go out of fashion. The French braid is an original, stylish solution for hair of any length for any occasion. The variety of its types is impressive: the classic, on the contrary, diagonally, waterfall, headband, openwork, besides the French braids are an excellent addition to the many beautiful evening hairstyles.
Comb and thin elastic bands - the minimum set for weaving French braids. That is quite enough. It can also be useful stealth, hairpins, ribbons and various hair accessories, depending on the intended option. All this can be easily found in the arsenal of almost any girl.
French braid for beginners
French braids look gorgeous. Initially, it may seem incredibly difficult to weave them. But this is a misconception. Such a technique of weaving can be done by everyone, the main thing is to understand the essence and get a little hand in hand so that the result would have a neat, attractive look.
The first step in mastering the technique of weaving the French braid is the classic braid.
Versatile and simple, suitable for thick or sparse hair. Some people confuse it with the spikelet, but this is erroneous, as the techniques and their appearance are different.If the hair is just washed and too scattered, moisten hands with water and moisten them a little or use styling mousse. So the process of weaving will be much easier.
- We comb, thin hair should be well combed at the roots;
- Select the strand in the middle of the face, for convenience, you can fix it with a silicone rubber band to match the hair color;
- We take two more strands on the sides of the first and make a binding as for an ordinary braid;
- Grab new strands on both sides and rewrap;
- Continue this action until the loose hair runs out;
- Next, we finish the braid in the traditional way and tie it with an elastic band.
Everything is absolutely simple. By being able to weave such a braid, you can try experimenting: braid it on its side, or make braids from two sides.
The French braid is the opposite
Having mastered the classic technique, you can safely begin to conquer the spit vice versa. This hairstyle not only looks great, but also visually increases the volume of any hair.
- We take part of the hair near the forehead and divide it into 3 equal parts;
- We put the right strand under the central, and the left under the right. Thus, initially the left strand should become central;
- We add a strand of hair from the side to the present left strand and place it under the center;
- Do the same on the right side;
- Thus we weave to the end and get the French braid on the contrary;
- The end is secured with a rubber band, gently straighten the strands of the braid with your fingers.
Straighten should be from the end of the spit to the top, so as not to spoil the view.
Having learned to weave a braid on the contrary, it is also possible to experiment as with a regular one and create great hairstyles every day.
French braid of four strands
A braid of four strands seemingly real craftsmanship. But to master the technique of its weaving is not as difficult as the previous versions. The main thing is to follow the instructions, try not to rush and everything will work out.
- The hair is divided into 4 equal parts;
- We take the second strand on the left, skip to the next two, and wrap over the far right. Now it should turn out second right;
- The rightmost strand is passed under the two adjacent ones and wrapped over the second one to the left;
- To the leftmost strands we add hair and in the same way we pass it under the two adjacent ones and wrap over the last of them;
- This is done with the rightmost strand;
- Thus we continue to weave to the end.
French Spit Waterfall
Another option that can not be ignored. Weaving on yourself is not quite comfortable, so you will need restraint and accuracy. But the result has a stunning view.
- We comb the hair and select 3 strands in the temporal zone, where our waterfall will start from;
- We transfer the upper strand over the middle one and skip under the lower one;
- Then we shift the first strand from above to the second and twist it into a bundle;
- Separate the new strand from above and skip between the strands of the harness: on top of the first, under the second, release the third and twist the first and the second into a harness;
- And thus to the end;
- The end is fastened with invisible beads or a beautiful hairpin.
French braid bezel is a great addition to any hairstyle. She can decorate both fluff curls and collected. The rim can be made of various shapes: wide, narrow, around the head or just on top, you can make a double, triple - there are many options.
- Along the growth line we separate part of the hair;
- The remaining curls can be collected in the tail, so as not to interfere;
- The braid weave the bezel on the principle of reverse, i.e. side strands weave under the center;
- We add hair to the braid on one side only.
The French fishtail braid is rather unusual. Its main difference is that it is woven from just two strands, but despite this it has a wonderful look.
- Weaving we begin as in the version with the usual French braid: we separate part of the hair from the forehead, divide it into three strands and make one ordinary binding;
- We combine two locks on the left into one and get two working strands of which we will form a fishtail;
- Now we pinch a part of the hair on the right and add it to the left strand;
- We pinch off a thin strand from the left strand into the right one and add a strand of hair to it, nipped off from the left free side;
- Now we do the same manipulation on the right and so on up to the neck;
- We finish the braid by shifting the thin strands alternately from left to right and from right to left, fasten with an elastic band.
Openwork French braid
French openwork braid looks really very subtle and simply amazing. And in order to create such beauty does not require a lot of skills. The secret is pretty simple. Just braid the braid on the contrary and gently pull out thin strands from it.
French ribbon braid
A great way to create a unique look is to weave a ribbon in a French braid. It is not difficult to make it, but it looks just great.
Hairstyles using French braids
With the use of French braids, you can create a variety of hairstyles, both for every day and for a special occasion.
French braids for many years do not go out of fashion. This hairstyle will undoubtedly give the hostess a charming look and emphasize her individuality, femininity and uniqueness.