Every modern girl treats her hair very carefully. Beauties often visit all kinds of stores for hair care products. They spend a huge amount of money on piles of care products, but most often it turns out that all these expenses do not justify themselves. The hair remains in the same condition as before. But how you want it to be otherwise! Recently, it has become very popular to use natural cosmetics or self-made cosmetics. One of these funds was homemade hair shampoo.
On all tubes of modern shampoos, only incomprehensible words can be read, such as sulfate, lauryl, etc. From these words, it is clear that these substances do not possess something useful, but our body does not really need to interact with any chemistry Let's turn to nature and remember all the popular grandmother's recipes on how to make shampoo at home.
Types of homemade shampoo
It must be said that shampoo prepared at home can be in two variations.
The first view is dry shampoo. With such a cleanser you do not need to wash your hair, it does not require contact with water at all. To use it, you only need a comb with rare teeth. It is very convenient for long trips, or other extreme situations where you can not fully take a bath.
The second type is liquid shampoo. Such a remedy has a great healing effect and can even help restore very damaged curls. But our miracle remedy has one significant disadvantage. There are no preservatives in it, so it cannot be stored for a long time.
Most Popular Recipes
Let's look at all the most simple recipes for which you will need the most easily available ingredients. These washing compositions are suitable for absolutely any type of hair.
Dry shampoo do it yourself
Recipe number 1
These powders are mixed in equal proportions. After that, apply the product to the hair roots, while combing it with a comb. This tool is only suitable for girls with blond hair, as the powder remains on the head, even with careful combing. For brunettes, it is recommended to add dark cocoa powder or ground coffee.
Recipe number 2
To prepare it, purchase dried violet root, chop it thoroughly, and then it is ready for use.
Recipe number 3
You need to buy a bag of potato starch, then pour it on a baking sheet and dry a little in the oven. The second ingredient is dry white clay. You will need it as much as starch.
Such a shampoo is very good for combating greasy hair with its own hands and easily removes all impurities. He has a significant plus is a fairly long shelf life.
Liquid shampoo - simple recipes
Our organic shampoos do not incorporate harmful substances and parabens. Instead, it only contains surface active substances that cleanse the hair. These substances can be easily purchased at a pharmacy or specialty store.
Universal homemade shampoo
You will need:
- essential oil, its flavor you pick from your personal taste
- herbal decoction
- shampoo base
- wooden spoon with a long handle for mixing ingredients
- small pot for a water bath
- kitchen funnel
- capacity under the ready shampoo
- We place the soap base in a saucepan and put it in a water bath so that it warms up to 30 degrees.
- After that, add a few drops of essential oil, while unforgettable stir.
- Pour 50-60 ml of herbal broth. Also do not forget to stir.
- Stir well, remove the pan and allow the mixture to cool.
- Cold homemade shampoo is poured into a prepared container using a kitchen funnel.
To wash your hair with this tool is easy and simple, just like regular shampoo.
To prepare it, you will need several components:
- 10 drops of sage oil
- 5 drops of essential oil, with your favorite scent
- 1 chicken yolk, if your hair is long enough, it is better to take two
- 1 small spoon 72% medical alcohol
Beat the egg yolk well, dissolve the essential oil and sage oil in a glass with alcohol, add the yolk to the resulting liquid and mix. Homemade shampoo is ready for use.
Shampoo for normal hair
To make such a shampoo with your own hands you need a soap base for shampoo, you can buy it in a special store, or use 2 large spoons of grated baby soap instead. Also, take 10 grams of borax and 200 ml of chamomile decoction. The finished liquid must be infused for 2 hours. After a time, you can wash your hair.
Shampoo for dry hair
Take 20 grams of dry gelatin, 5 ml of apple cider vinegar, 5 drops of any essential oil and half a glass of water.
- pour gelatin with water and leave for 40 minutes
- after the time has passed, filter the jelly and add essential oil and apple cider vinegar to it, mix this whole mixture well
- wash your hair with such a composition for 10 minutes, then rinse with water.
This tool has gained great popularity among blondes, because it allows you to lighten curls and give them a unique shine. To make this shampoo with your own hands, take 1 lemon juice and a glass of chamomile decoction. Also 1 cup of soap base and 2 large spoons of glycerin. For decoction, buy chamomile in a pharmacy in the form of a bag for brewing.
- Boil 200 ml of water and put 7 small bags of dry chamomile and leave to infuse for 20 minutes.
- After-in the broth, add the entire cup with a soap base and mix.
- Then add glycerin and mix again.
- Pour the prepared solution into a dark bottle and set it in a cool place.
- Wash your hair with this product as well as with regular shampoo.
Shampoo for oily hair
To create this shampoo with your own hands, you need to buy aspirin tablets in a pharmacy. Aspirin contains salicylic acid, which in turn fights well with oily hair and even dandruff.
Take 2 aspirin tablets, 200 ml of water and a cup of soap base. To add flavor, you can take a couple of drops of essential oil. Aspirin must be crushed to a state of powder, then add it to the water, which already contains a soap base and essential oil. They need to wash their hair in the same way as usual means, just leave it on the hair for a couple of minutes, then wash it off.