The use of regenerating hair masks
1) At home, masks should be done at least once a week. 2) You can alternate the masks of different actions. 3) Together with home remedies, it is necessary to use store-based, alternating them. 4) For colored curls, it is obligatory to use professional cosmetics, but you can alternate with homemade ones from time to time. 5) It is necessary to prepare the restoring hair mask in ceramic, glass, plastic or wooden dishes. But you can not use metal, as oxidation can occur with the composition, which is very negative impact on its impact. 6) It is better not to leave the unused mixture until the next time. 7) If the strands are very greasy, then it is better not to apply a mask to the roots, but to retreat a little and apply to the base length.
How to quickly restore hair after dyeing, see here.
The best regenerating hair mask at home
The recipe for a regenerating hair mask is as follows:
1) Aloe juice, about one tablespoon 2) Onion, from which you need to squeeze one tablespoon of juice 3) Honey in the liquid state or melted into water baths is also one tablespoon 4) Burdock oil as much as previous ingredients 5) Two tablespoons of burdock broth
Aloe squeeze juice is not so easy, we must adhere to a specific procedure. First you need to cut a leaf of aloe, put it in the fridge and store there for 10 days, only after that you can squeeze the juice. So what about the preparation of the mixture must be thought in advance. Next you need to think about the decoction of burdock. It is necessary to wash the leaves, towel dry and cut into small pieces. Then you need to take from the cut one hundred grams of leaves, pour boiling water over them and wait for the boil. After boiling, keep on fire for another twenty minutes. All this must be done on a small fire. After that, you need to wait until the solution has cooled and strain it through gauze to get rid of the leaves. Burdock oil should be heated in a water bath. To it will add honey in a liquid state. Add aloe juice, burdock solution and onion juice. To mix everything. This mask can be applied both on the entire length and on the scalp. Apply to clean curls. Next, wrap with cellophane and a towel. Keep an hour then rinse off in the usual way. This mixture will give your hair a healthy shine, strengthen them and saturate with vitamins, they will become more elastic and beautiful. It can be used for quick recovery.
There are also recipes for preparing homemade hair restoration masks, the most effective of which will be considered further.
The best masks for hair restoration
Masks for hair restoration at home exist in a wide variety, they have different effects, but all have a very positive effect and lead to a stunning effect. Their recipes are presented below.
Bread Repairing Hair Mask
To prepare this mask for hair restoration will need the following ingredients:
1) About a hundred grams of gray bread 2) Half a glass of herbal infusion consisting of chamomile, nettle, sage, burdock, plantain 3) One egg 4) Castor oil teaspoon 5) The same amount of onion juice 6) The same amount of aloe juice 7) And the same amount of lemon juice 8) And as much jojoba oil
To prepare a solution of herbs you need to mix all the herbs one tablespoon. Then take from this mixture two tablespoons. Pour them with boiling water, cool and strain through gauze so that the grass itself does not get into the mixture. In the same solution, add bread and knead it to the consistency of porridge. After that, mix all the oils and pour them into the infusion. From the egg you need to take only the yolk and shake it, then add to the total mass. Aloe juice should be prepared in advance, keeping the aloe leaf in the refrigerator for ten days, only after that squeeze the juice. Mask rubbed into the roots, wound with polyethylene and wrapped with a towel for warmth. After that, you can wash your hair as you are used to with shampoo, you can apply additional cosmetics to care.
Oil Regenerating Hair Mask
You can use any one oil, and you can combine their use and combine several oils. In general, masks with oils are very effective, but you have to be careful of owners of greasy hair, because you can overdo it with oil and it will not be a very good effect.
You can use burdock, castor, olive, coconut, flaxseed, almond and jojoba oil. The recipe for restoring dry hair ends is very simple, it is enough to apply jojoba oil on them. It is very good to combine olive and coconut oil. For damaged ones, flaxseed, castor and burdock oils would be the ideal option. They will not only give vitality to your hair, but will contribute to growth. A regenerating mask for bleached hair can be perfectly created with the help of olive oil, which is quite acceptable, but at the same time, olive oil for hair gives an amazing result.
Homemade kefir-based hair mask
This mask for hair restoration is very simple, since to create it, it is enough to heat the kefir a little, but you do not need to make it too hot, since in such a state it will be completely inconvenient for them to work, because it becomes too liquid.
What else is a super useful mask for kefir hair look here.
Restorative hair treatments after using a straightener
Straightener - this is a very good tool for the care of curls with its help you can make perfectly even strands, give them the desired effect and shine. But not everything is so good, because the hair is exposed to a large temperature, which adversely affects the entire length. After which the strands become dry, and the ends split. Of course, you can use thermal means for protection, but they do not help one hundred percent, overheating still occurs. Especially if you use a poor-quality apparatus for straightening. Therefore, intensive therapy is required in this case. There are several options for regenerating masks for dried and damaged hair.
1) You will need a tablespoonful of milk, the same amount of honey in a liquid state and oil that can moisturize, for example, jojoba, which was mentioned earlier. Milk is heated in warm honey and about four drops of butter are added, depending on the length of the hair. Apply this regenerating mask for the entire length of the hair. After that, you need to wrap everything and secure with polyethylene. Keep an hour and then rinse with shampoo.
2) You just need to use a mask on the oils, which were described in detail above. Keep at severe damage for at least two hours, and can be left overnight. This night mask for hair restoration has reviews about this method of resuscitation is simply amazing.
3) This recipe can actually be called "lamination at home." The composition is simply striking in its simplicity, using one tablespoon of gelatin, half a glass of water and two tablespoons of your favorite balm. Such masks for restoring hair structure are very effective and the effect is noticeable almost immediately.
Read how to apply sea buckthorn hair oil if damaged, here.