Hair-lightening girls will love PaulMitchell's innovative polish for blondes. Probably every blonde knows how difficult it is to achieve the desired shade without yellowness and at the same time keep her hair healthy and shiny. The novelty with a funny name polish for blondes will be a real boon for blond beauties, providing a triple effect: you get a beautiful clean tone, care and protection of the strands. If you are interested in this service, we will tell you about it in detail.
What is polish for blondes
Paul Mitchell Blonde Polish is a hair-coating procedure that is performed using the special Paul Mitchell Flash Finish tool. The tool has no analogues in other manufacturers. Its application provides a beautiful pure tone without the yellowness effect unloved by all blondes.
This is a kind of hair toning, only in addition to a beautiful shade, your strands will be enriched with hydrolyzed soy proteins, which fill the damaged areas of the hair and align it along the entire length. The nutmeg oil that is part of the product stabilizes the moisture balance of your hair, your strands will be alive, shiny and, what is important, protected from the negative effects of external factors. Natural ingredients of the composition will ensure your hair "anti stress therapy" after exposure to aggressive clarifier.
Who will be suitable for polishing blondes
As is clear from the name of the procedure, Paul Mitchell polish for blondes is suitable for blond beauties. The maximum effect from toning will be noticeable on the clarified curls, as well as on natural shades of blond and light-brown strands. If your hair has a darker shade, the procedure can be carried out to restore and protect the strands.
The advantages and disadvantages of polishes for blondes
While the procedure is among the new products, you can not use the service in every city. However, the network is already possible to find reviews of girls who have tried this innovation personally and almost all of them are positive. The advantages of the procedure are as follows:
- Paul Mitchell Flash Finish does not contain ammonia, it can be used even with increased sensitivity of the scalp.
- The composition simultaneously tones and cares for hair.
- The tool has 5 beautiful tones, so even the most sophisticated beauty can choose a suitable shade.
- Persistence of color after toning is maintained for 3 weeks.
- The whole process does not take more than an hour.
- You can re-use the service as soon as you wish, as a blonde polish is considered a safe procedure.
The disadvantages of the procedure include:
- The cost of the service is not affordable for everyone. The estimated price is about 2500 rubles, depending on the length of your strands, the region and the prestige of the salon.
- You can use the service only in the salon. At home, using a polish will not work, because you can buy Paul Mitchell products only if you have a document confirming that you are an expert in this field.
Shades polishes for blondes
Paul Mitchell Flash Finish is presented in 5 shades:
- Ultraviolet - removes the yellowness and warmth of hair color in the direction of a cold subtone.
- Ice blond - cold shade with blue-violet tint.
- Strawberry blond gives a warm finish with a pinkish-apricot shimmer.
- Honey beige gives a yellowish warm tint.
- Neutral blond - will provide your hair with a beautiful natural shade of white.
How to use polish for blondes
The procedure should be carried out only by a specialist. The scheme step by step looks like this:
- First, you will spend a deep cleansing of hair using shampoo Paul Mitchell.
- Then the master mixes the Flash Finish polish and the Developer Developer developer in proportions of 1: 1 in a non-metallic container, as is usually done during dyeing. The mixture acquires a jelly-like consistency and is easily distributed along strands.
- On wet hair you will apply the composition of the polish, distributing it with a brush.
- Means a little foamed and left on the head of hair from 10 to 20 minutes, it depends on how intense you want to get the shade.
- After the specified time, the product is washed off from the headpiece with warm water.
At the end you will be styled and you will be able to admire your shiny and health-filled curls. Hair will not be painted in rich color of polish, but will only get a light shade. Your color will remain the same, but it will become deeper, and the yellowness is leveled in the direction of a cold or warm shade of polish.
Have you tried this novelty? Leave your comments below the article.