Today, the coloring of ombra at the peak of popularity, it has the advantage over other types of highlighting and coloring - it imitates the natural processes of burning out and regrowth of the roots. The usual highlighting in the literal sense remained in the last century. And if the ladies of Balzac age cannot part with the trend of the nineties, young fashionable women are looking for themselves. What they are helped by stylists from leading institutes of beauty, inventing new types of coloring.
Gradient or degraded, ombra staining has several varieties according to the following criteria:
- Hair length;
- Transition tones;
- The degree of contrast of colors.
Ombre for long hair appeared after 2010. with the filing of Sarah Jessica Parker and Drew Barrymore. The lovers of southern beaches with their salted, salted curls became the prototype: after all, it is difficult to distinguish the photo, where depigmentation occurred under the influence of an aggressive environment, and where the fashion stylist worked.
Gradient Coloring Types
Ombre for long hair is the easiest to do, there is enough freedom of maneuver, space for stretching the color. If at first only ombra was used on dark long hair, imitating regrown roots after clarification, currently practiced:
- the classic ombra on straight long hair is a two-color coloring widely used for dark strands, when the roots are darker and the ends are lighter with a fairly smooth transition;
- Grown brondirovanie- popular for light brown color, the roots and root zone are made a few tones darker, and further along the length of the curls lighten;
- Ombre with a clear transition of tone - for the bold of the fair sex - demonstrative coloring in its artificiality, without stretching the color and imitating natural processes. Suitable to draw attention to the face, but requires the use of very contrasting toning;
- Ombra for long blonde hair - not only brunettes and fair-haired people want to be in a trend, such ombre is called the reverse. Strands blond contrasted with darkened stylist roots, as if burned in the bright Californian sun.
The photo is easier to figure out where what technique is used.
Goals and Images
Let's try to find out why the ombra on straight long hair so attracts young women. This simple idea, borrowed from nature, allows girls to turn less often to professionals for coloring services.
- Ombre for long hair initially suggested coloring within three to four shades of color, pleasantly in harmony with the natural shade. A conditional transition point is considered to be the line of the cheekbone or slightly higher, then the look is focused on the eyes and lips. Wonderful ombra on dark long hair with weaving, voluminous and complex braids, as well as hairstyles a la creative mess. The airiness, softness of pastel shades - this is what effect is desirable to achieve.
- However, ombra for long blonde hair can be performed in a more exotic manner. If you take an unconventional palette, colors that are not found in nature on women's hair - purple, greenish, acid blue, lilac, you can get a wonderful effect. A riot of colors will please a representative of the informal subculture, help a teenage girl to stand out from a faceless mass of peers, will become a peaceful expression of internal protest.
Ombre on their own
Ombre for long hair is the perfect solution for the most stylish and bright, for share-girls and creative women of Bohemia. This trend has settled in the minds for a long time, so it will be useful to learn how to create this at home.
Before you start coloring the strands yourself, it is best to get acquainted with the photo and choose what you would like to receive as a result. There are a lot of detailed master classes in the network, where the sequence of coloring is described step by step, the means to be purchased, their dosage and volume. When everything you need is on the table, the instructions for each of the tools are carefully read, you can start experimenting.
What you need:
- brushes of different widths;
- dye (or tint);
- foil and gum, as for highlighting.
The main difficulty that arises when trying to make a high-quality Ombre itself, is the actual stretching of colors. Multi-color brondirovaniyu suggests at least a little experience in highlighting the strands.
Here will help the following scheme:
- The first step will be lightening (if we shade dark hair): the entire head of hair is divided into four bunches of approximately equal volume, fixed with rubber bands on the same level.
- At the same distance from the gum down on the strands applied lightening component. After the time specified in the manual, the tool is washed off, the curls are combed, and the parting is done vertically.
- The tone (paint) is applied along the conditional border, while the strands lie on the foil. When it works, you need to wash your head again.
- Apply a balm that should prevent damage to the hair and protect them.
Avoid mistakes in the ombre technique
It is believed that the best booking is made in a professional salon. However, gradually fulfilling the recommendations of the pros, even a newcomer will be able to give a visual amount of hair and revive the image. Let's warn common errors in complex toning:
- Too close to each other tones, then the transition is reduced to zero. The hair is almost plain, the effect is not achieved;
- Attempts to make a complex coloring on very short hair. This is possible, but professional skills and experience are needed;
- A very large variation of shades, too clear border– it is noticeable, it looks rough, you can see the hand of an amateur.
When making such a complicated procedure at home, you need to remember about choosing a sparing paint (ideally, without ammonia). Carefully consider how to remove the yellowness after the first stage of clarification. Otherwise, instead of the magic shimmering beauty, you can get burned-out hair and the effect of really regrown, running after long-time dyeing of the hair.