Hair of any type of hair needs proper care. No exception and greasy hair.
Oily hair and scalp can be a huge problem, so it is important to take extra care with care issues.
First, oily hair a lot Not recommended:- frequent combing - scalp massage - hot water washing - blow-dry
If you wash your hair with hot water and blow-dry, this will only increase sebum secretion. Head massage and combing promotes the spread of sebum through the hair, which makes them oily faster.
Fatty hair is reduced by a special diet, your lifestyle and hair care products.
Oily Hair Care Tips
• It is recommended to wash hair 1 time in 3 days, frequent washing will only increase the sebum secretion.
• Choose shampoos specifically for oily hair, as well as shampoos with extracts of nettle, calamus, coltsfoot, seaweed, shampoos that contain vitamins A, C and zinc.
• If possible, after applying shampoo, rinse hair with infusion of herbs. It can be infusions of hop cones, burdock root, nettle, calamus root, horsetail, oak bark, calendula, etc. The broth can be prepared from several types of grass. To do this, pour 2 tablespoons of herbs a liter of water and let it infuse for 20 minutes.
• Before washing, it is recommended to rub aloe juice into the scalp. With regular use, the hair will become soft and elastic, and the fat content will decrease.
• If you have dark and greasy hair, they can be rinsed with vinegar per 1 liter of water per 1 tablespoon of vinegar. Light hair is suitable chamomile extract with lemon juice (2 tablespoons of chamomile for 1 liter of water, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice)
• If you want to use natural shampoo, then mustard shampoo is suitable for oily hair. We stir 1 tablespoon in a small amount of water and pour this mixture with 2 liters of hot water. After washing with mustard, rinse hair with acidified water.
• If your hair is very greasy, you can rinse it with liquid ammonia (1 tsp. Liquid ammonia per liter of water)
• Use masks for oily hair.
• Avoid frequent brushing, or brush your hair on touching the head, so less fat will be spread through the hair.
• When creating a hairstyle, make the volume at the roots, since the hair will not be pressed to the head, the sebum will get to them much later and the hair will look tidy longer.