Our ancestors, like us, faced various problems of hair health and also sought to improve their appearance. Noticing the thinning curls, you can refer to various popular methods, which are based on the use of only natural ingredients.
Among the effective means to strengthen the hair in traditional medicine has established itself mustard. It has disinfecting and drying properties, it is used to remove excess fat. Mustard stimulates blood flow and warms the scalp, which helps prevent hair loss.
You should not use hair masks that contain mustard, if there is an allergy, excessive dry skin, there are wounds on the skin, scratches.
Recommendations for the use of mustard masks:
- do not wash your hair before applying the mask, do it later with shampoo;
- to protect the hair from the strong effects of mustard, apply on the tips of curls vegetable oil;
- If dandruff appeared after the mustard mask, then it is worth refusing to use it. It means that it does not suit you and strongly dries the skin of the head;
- Only dry mustard powder is used to prepare the mask. It is diluted with water at a temperature of 40 degrees. Do not use boiling water, mustard, in contact with it will release toxic substances;
- an effective way to apply a mask with a large syringe. It is necessary to throw out the needle, then collect cream mass into it and, squeezing, distribute it through the hair.
Recipes for mustard masks for hair loss
- Hair mask of mustard, with the addition of brandy and eggs.
- Mustard mask with kefir and honey.
- Mask with mustard and vegetable oil.
- Mask with mustard and blue mask.
- Mask with dry yeast and kefir.
For cooking you will need: mustard, aloe juice, vodka or brandy, egg yolk, cream.
Preparation: mix 1 tbsp. l dry mustard + 2 yolks + 2 tbsp. l Cognac + 1 tbsp. l aloe + 2 tsp. cream The resulting mixture should be applied to the hair and leave for 15 minutes. Then wash your hair with shampoo in warm water.
Plus of this mask in combination of mustard with aloe, which soothes the skin, helps to enhance hair growth.
Ingredients: mustard, honey and kefir.
All components are mixed in equal proportions (for example, a tablespoon). The finished mask must be applied to the hair, wrap with a towel or film, leave for 20 minutes. Next, wash off with shampoo water.
The mask is suitable for oily and normal hair.
Components such as kefir and honey nourish hair, stimulate growth and help to improve blood circulation.
Ingredients: mustard, yolk, vegetable oil.
To prepare the components are mixed as follows: 2 tbsp. l burdock oil, 2 tbsp. l mustard powder, 1 yolk. It may be necessary to dilute the mixture with water.
The mask is applied to the roots, then wrap your head in a towel and leave for 20-40 minutes. After washing off with shampoo water.
To strengthen the hair and give it elasticity, use a mask courses for 8-10 receptions. After it is desirable to take a break for 2 months.
Burdock oil contributes to the nutrition of hair and their growth. The yolk is rich in various vitamins, and mustard improves blood circulation.
For the mask you need: blue cosmetic clay, mustard powder.
Ingredients need to be mixed in equal proportions and add water to make a creamy mixture.
After applying the mask, the head must be wrapped with a towel. Rinse with warm or cool water and shampoo.
After application it is undesirable to style the hair with a hair dryer or curling iron This can dramatically dry the strands. This mask is suitable for oily hair.
Ingredients: kefir, yeast, sugar, mustard.
Cooking: 1 tbsp. l dry yeast diluted with 1 cup of kefir and add a spoonful of sugar. Let wander a little, and then you need to add a spoonful of honey and mustard. Mixture withstand at least 1.5 hours. After which the mask can be used.