Hair loss in humans is a completely ordinary and natural process laid down by nature itself. In the same way as animals, birds and reptiles, which change plumage, fur or skin every year, hair begins to fall out over the years. So do not be alarmed when you find a bun or a small amount of hair on the pillow in the morning.
Hair should fall out in order to give an opportunity and a place to grow new hair. However, their number should not exceed 50 - 100 pieces per day. If the number of lost hair significantly exceeds the allowable rate, it means that you have health problems.
In such cases, you need to contact a doctor with a narrow specialization called trichologist, which will help get rid of the disease. But even before going to the doctor, you can strengthen the hair roots and the speed of hair loss by simple methods that have long been used in traditional medicine. We are talking about effective homemade masks against hair loss, which any woman to prepare on her own is not difficult at all.
The main requirements in the use of masks against hair loss are the following:
- on the scalp only apply a freshly prepared mass on based ingredients pounded to a uniform consistency.
- rub cooked mush in the scalp immediately before washing and for a specific time. This is usually 30 to 45 minutes.
- wrap your head in a towel and allow the mass to soak into the skin.
- after a set time, rinse hair with shampoo.
- Try not to be disappointed if after the first, and maybe the second procedure, you will not see the desired result. Tune in to the fact that you have to do this procedure for several months. But the effect will be striking. Is not it tempting prospects?
- Remember: folk remedies for hair loss will be able to cure only healthy hair. Sick - never. This requires an integrated approach to the problem of health and the general condition of the body as a whole.
Currently, there are two most common types of masks for hair loss:
- Mask against hair loss with a quick nourishing and moisturizing effect, based on fatty and vegetable oils.
- Hair masks from ether based loss.
Masks for hair loss based on fatty and vegetable oils
As an example, you can select five of the best and most common options for popular recipes for hair loss masks used at home:
Hair Loss Masks with Clay
As it is known, clay is rich in microelements and minerals, which are so often lacking in hair. In nature, there are several grades of clay, which are very different from each other both in composition and in color:
- Keep in mind that white clay may be needed for diseases of the hair, against brittleness and hair loss.
- Blue - cleanses hair and oxygenates them.
- Yellow helps fight dandruff, and red clay reduces itching and soothes irritation from the head.
As such, clay can be used in its pure form, but for a better effect against hair loss, you can use the following mask:
- 1 small spoon of clay, one egg yolk, one small spoon of mustard, 3 grams of butter and 5 - 6 drops of lemon juice.
- Mix the clay with all the components, and then rub into the skin to the very roots of the hair.
- With light circular movements we massage the head, then we cover it with a plastic cap and wrap it with a towel on top of it.
- We maintain a clay mask from 40 to 45 minutes, after a time we wash off the composition with warm water and soap or shampoo.
This miracle mask for hair loss is suitable for all types of hair. To achieve the maximum effect, you need to apply within a month with an interval of 2 - 3 days.
- 2 large spoons of onion juice, 2 egg yolks, 1 - 2 large spoons of burdock or castor oil, 1 small spoon of brandy or vodka and one small spoon of honey.
- All components are thoroughly mixed and rubbed to the state of a small gruel, and then applied to the root zone of the hair, evenly applying on the entire length of the hair.
- We put a plastic bag on the head so as not to stain clothes and a towel that covers the head on top of the polyethylene.
- An hour later, with a little, at the end of this procedure, wash off the head in the usual way.
Aloe vera mask
Aloe plant, used since ancient times for the preparation of masks for hair loss. For this purpose, the plant was specially grown on a window in the room and then, as needed, the aloe leaves were passed through a meat grinder, then the resulting gruel was thickly applied to the head. this indoor plant.
- mix 2 large spoons of freshly squeezed aloe juice with one big spoon of honey and egg yolk.
- Apply on the hair for 30 - 40 minutes.
- After time, wash off with warm water and shampoo.
Often becomes the only means of salvation that can help, even in the most hopeless situations, as it can not only stop hair loss, but also contribute to their growth.
- 1 large spoonful of mustard mixed with 2 spoons of strong brewed tea and one chicken yolk.
- Thoroughly mixed mass is applied to the root zone of the hair and evenly rub.
- The remains of the drug abundantly cover the hair.
- Hold for half an hour, then wash off.
Do not overdo it: mustard is an active product and can cause a painful skin burn. To avoid unpleasant sensations, try to maintain the mask for a specific time.
It will not be a big effort to make such homemade masks for hair loss:
- It is enough to moisten the head with any fermented milk product (kefir, yogurt, sour cream), then put on a plastic cap or kerchief.
- Top with a terry towel and leave alone for 20 - 30 minutes.
We offer an incredibly simple and quick to use mask of cream:
- We take 3 large spoons of fat cream, with a slide, one spoon of squeezed barley squeezed through gauze and a few drops of lemon. Usually 2 - 3 drops per spoon, mixed to a homogeneous mass of the mixture.
- Apply to slightly wet hair after washing and an hour later wash off in the usual way.
Hair loss masks based on essential oils
Along with masks based on natural components, there are masks for hair restoration, they include essential oils. The healing substances that make up these oils make it possible to significantly enhance the healing properties due to their ability to penetrate deep into the scalp and hair roots.
You can choose from the five most successful recipes for such masks.
Olive oil mask
- Take a fourth of a cup of olive oil and gently heat it in a water bath.
- Heated oil rubbed into the scalp, gently massaging fingertips.
- Cover your head with a towel or a warm scarf over the top of a plastic bag or shower cap specially prepared for this purpose.
- Keep the mask as long as possible, but not more than 2 hours.
- Then wash off the rest of the oil with ordinary shampoo or soap for greasy hair.
- The course of treatment is designed for 10 - 15 sessions, at least 2 - 3 times a week.
Rosemary and Cedar Oil Mask
Essential oils that are part of rosemary and cedar, well contribute to strengthening the hair and prevent their loss.
In order to prepare the mask will require:
- 2 large spoons of honey, egg yolk, a few grams - 3-4 butter and 5 drops of rosemary and cedar oil. It should be noted that the mass should be free of lumps, that is, thoroughly mixed and not very thick, so that it can be easily applied to the hair.
- Apply the mask for half an hour.
- We cover our heads with plastic and a towel, then, after a specified period, wash off.
Lavender oil mask
- For 100 milliliters of any base oil, such as olive oil, add 10 - 20 drops of lavender oil.
- Mix well and apply on the head.
- In the same way, we do all the manipulations with a towel and a plastic bag, as in the previous cases described above, and leave for 30 minutes, after which the remaining oils are washed off.
- In order to strengthen the KPD. aromatherapy, try adding a few drops of lavender oil to your shampoo. This will significantly strengthen your hair and at times increase the luxurious smell.
Coconut Oil Mask
- To prepare a coconut mask, mix 3 large spoons of coconut oil with three large spoons of honey.
- Mix well, then add 1 egg white.
- Evenly distribute the mask along the entire length of the hair, not forgetting to rub into the scalp.
- Then we wrap a film and a warm towel. Tip: it is best to apply a mask at night, before bedtime. However, in the morning, before going to work, do not forget to wash your hair.
Glycerin oil mask
- To prepare this mask for hair loss, you need to mix glycerin with vinegar in equal proportions.
- In the mixture, add the egg and one spoon of burdock or castor oil.
- Still mix and apply on curls and on the surface of the scalp.
- After that, we wrap a specially prepared plastic cap.
- After an hour and a half, wash off with ordinary warm water, with the addition of a decoction of herbs.
Ask your parents, grandmothers, neighbors. Surely they will remember a couple more tips, as previously folk remedies were treated for hair loss. If you discover something new, do not forget to notify us about it.