So many women dreaming to become blondes! But often choosing the paint and painting the head, we understand with horror that the resulting color does not like at all, and its shade of yellowness leaves much to be desired.
Therefore, before you decide on such an important step, you need to take into account many nuances that you will encounter.
One wonderful New York colorist, Rick Wellman, worked with such famous blondes as Heidi Klum and Blake Lively and developed a list of important tips to help you get the perfect blond color.
1. Budget. This is an important aspect in the matter of dyeing in blond hair, as blonde hair requires special care. You and your wallet should be prepared for the need to maintain and update every 4-12 weeks, regularly tint the roots, make uniform hair color.
2. Remember your natural tone before coloring, it varies from 1 to 12 (1 is black hair, 12 is the lightest tone). If you ever decide to repaint, then you need to know the shade of your natural hair color.
3. Care. Get ready for the fact that hair care will be completely different. Now you will need products containing bleaching agents to maintain your hair color.
After coloring you will notice that the structure of your hair has changed, now you will need less shampoo and more moisturizing conditioner. Since the hair becomes dry after bleaching, choose a soft, gentle sulphate-free shampoo.
4. Thoroughly approach the issue of choosing a hairdresser. If you like the girlfriend's hair color, ask her to see what kind of specialist she goes to. Even if you see a girl on the street, with a hair color that you like, do not hesitate to ask her for the number of an experienced master.
If you risk going to an unfamiliar place to a dubious hairdresser, you can get not only a vulgar yellow hair color, but also other problems with your “burned” hair.
5. Choose for yourself the desired color and tone of blond hair. To date, there are so many different shades of blond. Do not forget that there are cold and warm shades of this hair color, and also think about how the new color and tone will be combined with your skin, eyes.
6 When you come to a specialist, show him some photos of girls with hair color that you like. Then the master will be clearer to imagine exactly what you want.
7 Be prepared that the resulting color will be different from what you have in mind, because the color also depends on your natural hair color and its structure.
Follow these easy rules, and then your transformation into a blonde will be successful! Good luck!Blond shades
What blond shade do you like?