How to make lamination hair at home with the help of folk recipes
Salon procedures at home - in our time it has become quite real, and with the same result! This section is for those who do not deny the positive healing properties of natural remedies provided both to the hair and to the whole organism. So, we will understand how to make lamination hair at home. We use simple tools that you can buy in a pharmacy, store, or that every girl has at home.
• Coconut or cow milk. Milk contains a large amount of proteins that affect the structure of the hair and they become smooth and straight. Due to the fat content of the milk also has nutritional properties, which makes the curls also healthy and strong. • Olive oil or sunflower. Olive oil is preferable, but in its absence, you can use sunflower oil. Perfect for feeding hair, making it silky, affecting every hair. • Bee honey. Thanks to him, the curls restore their elasticity, grow faster and become smooth and super moisturized. • Egg and Mustard. Thanks to the mustard, the blood supply to the follicles is improved and the working activity of the sebaceous glands is normalized. The egg cleans the hair well and perfectly affects them in combination with mustard. • Kefir. Perfectly restores the hair structure and makes them very smooth, also has nourishing properties, gives shine shine. • Vitamin and oil complex. The combination of cosmetic oils and vitamins, acts not only as lamination, but also heals the curls. • Yeast Hair Mask. Due to the mineral and vitamin composition, it has a beneficial effect on the structure of curls, without fail promoting their growth.
Lamination of hair at home - masks recipes
How to make hair lamination at home without gelatin, we will look at the recipes of masks, but for effective use and a certain result, you must follow certain rules.
1. Before lamination, you can not dye your hair or do a professional perm. They must be clean and, depending on the mask, dry or wet. 2. This procedure is not advisable to do often, a maximum of 1-2 times a month, depending on the composition of the mask and hair structure. 3. After applying any mask for lamination, it is necessary to wrap the head with a plastic wrap and then with a towel to get the desired result. 4. To wash off the masks, it is better to make cool or barely warm water, thus fixing the result of its use. 5. Use shampoos and conditioners to wash your hair.
Homemade lamination of hair, the recipes of which we now consider in masks, will suit everyone, in compliance with instructions and rules. Try not to violate these rules, so that there is no frustration after the procedure, since each item is very important and you should not ignore them.
The “before and after” photos of the lamination procedure below will show the result.
Now we will look at how to mix handy products in the most efficient way at home to get the desired result. What ingredients will be better combined with each other, and in the complex will act many times stronger than each separately.
Recipe 1 - Coconut Milk + Lemon + Olive Oil
1. Coconut milk or ordinary cow's milk, which is in stock - 100g .; 2. Half a lemon - 3 pcs .; 3. Olive oil - 50g .; 4. Starch, any what is at home. Make the mask creamy for easy application.
Recipe 2 - Honey + Banana + Milk
1. Bee honey - 50 gr .; 2. Banana medium size; 3. Coconut milk - 100 gr .; 4. Cow milk - 50 gr.
Recipe 3 - Egg + Mustard + Vitamins
1. Egg or duck, raw; 2. Mustard; 3. Vitamins A and E in capsules.
Recipe 4 - Kefir + Egg + Mayonnaise
1. Kefir - 100 gr .; 2. Raw chicken egg - 1pc .; 3. Sour cream or mayonnaise - 3-4 tablespoons.
Recipe 5 - Oil + Vitamins
1. Cosmetic oil, at your discretion; 2. Vitamins A and E in capsules - 5 pcs.
Recipe 6 - Yeast Hair Mask
1. Fresh yeast briquette; 2. Warm boiled water, you can milk; 3. Mask for your hair type.
When doing this lamination of hair at home, using the recipes of the masks that were described above, make sure that folk remedies are worthy of salon competition.
Any of these masks can be easily and easily prepared at home and the result will delight you with its efficiency. The advantages of home lamination are that the hair becomes not only smooth, but also healthy, with a beautiful sheen and elasticity of each curl.
Lamination of hair by professional means at home
There are kits for lamination of hair at home, created by professionals. This is a huge number of professional hair and scalp care products available to every inhabitant. In the salon, the procedure of hair lamination is very expensive. Even taking into account the fact that the same means can be bought in specialty stores or pharmacies and made at home. How to make hair lamination with professional tools at home, what is included in the sets, we will continue to disassemble.
Special means for lamination of hair at home
Let's take a closer look at what is included in the composition of these professional hair lamination products at home and details of their use. So, the composition of professional means for lamination:
1. Shampoo for deep cleansing; 2. Means for the "hot" phase; 3. Sprays to fix the effect; 4. Mask - balsam; 5. Vitaminized formulations; 6. Means for the "cold phase".
Independent use of professional tools
1 Option lamination with professional tools
1. First you need to wash the hair well and dry it a little. We use for washing the hair a special shampoo, which is in the composition of each product. Strands should be clean and slightly wet. Special shampoo cleans scales on our hair. 2. Now it’s time for the “hot” phase. We apply a special professional tool along the entire length of the hair, wrap them in polyethylene and cover with a towel on top. We maintain the time specified in the instructions. Then carefully wash off the product and give the hair a little dry. 3. Apply the agent for the “cold” phase and also maintain the time indicated on the package. After that, wash off the product from the head. 4. Apply a mask with balsam for a specified time and wash off. 5. Apply vitaminized formulations on wet strands and let them dry. 6. In conclusion, we process curls with a spray to consolidate the effect.
2 lamination option at home with professional products with foil
1. My head with a special shampoo. 2. Apply a professional mask to prevent damage to hair for 20-30 minutes. 3. Over the entire length of the curls, the oil is distributed for deep penetration of the means by which we laminate the hair. 4. Apply directly lamination agent. 5. Small strands are wrapped in pieces of foil and treated with a flat iron, thus a kind of sealing of each hair takes place separately. 6. We wash away means for lamination. 7. Apply a mask or fortified composition, depending on what is included in the kit of this lamination.
For clarity, read the video material.
Video - how to make hair lamination with professional tools at home
So, how to make the lamination of hair at home without gelatin, as well as the recipes for masks, disassembled in detail. The lamination process is a very efficient and very affordable procedure. Where to do it and how you decide for yourself. You can spend money on the salon procedure, entrusting your hair to a professional master. You can also buy a professional tool and independently make the lamination prepared in advance for you means. The third option, the easiest, to find the right ingredients and lamination hair at home, to do the beauty of their curls, using folk recipes in masks, not a single generation and tested a huge number of women. In any case, you will get the result you are aiming for!