In order for the strands to be beautiful, they must be healthy. It is necessary to feed them both from the inside and from the outside. Honey for hair beauties used for a long time. He has proven himself as a product that is able to provide hair with all the necessary nutrients. We will teach you to make hair masks with honey, which will give your curls shine, strength and beauty.
The benefits of honey for hair
Honey hair extremely useful. Natural floral honey has a lot of useful properties and has no analogues in its composition.
With regular use of this product in the care of hair, you will feel the following of its useful properties:
- B vitamins in its composition strengthens the hair and makes it strong. For a rather short period of time, a hair mask with honey will cope with split ends and brittle hair.
- Iodine and iron, contained in this product in large quantities, help with hair loss, preventing the thinning of hair follicles.
- Copper in its composition will give your curls a rich color and prevent their dullness. This element also determines their elasticity, responsible for the processes of combining collagen and elastin.
- Zinc, as a component of this natural product, will allow you to forget about the problem of dandruff for a long time and regulate the function of the sebaceous glands of the scalp.
- Everyone knows the antibacterial properties of this wonderful product, and therefore it is advisable to use it as an antiseptic for the scalp.
These are not all useful properties of such a unique product. Girls with light curls spend the hair lightening with honey, and many young ladies use it to increase the volume of hair. But unfortunately, it is not suitable for everyone because of the possibility of allergic reactions. If you are prone to allergies, initially test, dripping a drop of medka on the skin of your hand. If the reaction is not followed, you can safely use honey to grow hair, strengthen them and make them shine.
Recipes masks for hair with honey
Knowing the usefulness of this product, why not use it to care for your own hair? We have selected for you the best recipes with this fragrant delicacy, which are easy to prepare with your own hands and extremely effective. Many girls say that after a couple of weeks of using these recipes, people around them begin to elicit curiously the secrets of their luxurious head of hair.
Save the curls from falling out
Periodically, many girls face the problem of falling out. Usually peak "hair fall" falls on autumn-spring. To help in this problem can mask from honey. Prepare it easier: mix any cosmetic oil and honey for the hair in this ratio: 2 tablespoons of oil and 1 tablespoon of delicious delicacy. We recommend that you use jojoba oil, it has excellent regenerative capacity due to the high content of vitamin E. The oil is quickly absorbed, and its beneficial substances penetrate deep into the scalp. But as an alternative, you can mix burdock, almond or coconut oil and honey for hair. Leave the composition for 40 minutes on the strands, and then rinse with warm water.
We strengthen and nourish the curls, giving shine
If you have damaged strands, try one of these options to strengthen them:
- Egg and honey for hair. The mask, which includes such simple and all available components like egg and honey for hair, is able to quickly restore the damaged structure of the strands. Just mix 1 yolk and honey (2 tablespoons), mix thoroughly and apply on curls. Leave the mixture for 30 minutes on the head of hair, then rinse with water at room temperature.
- Onions and honey for hair. The idea of using onions and honey for hair will not please everyone because of the sharp and peculiar smell of onions. It is worth noting that the smell strongly eats into strands and remains long enough. However, those who dare will be shocked by the effect. Silicon and zinc in the composition of onions soothe the scalp, strengthen the bulbs and improve the condition of the hair. Grate or grater one medium onion with a blender. To make the smell not so strong, we recommend that you take not the usual onions, but red, its aroma is not so pronounced. Add 3 tablespoons of honey to the onion and a couple of drops of lavender essential oil. Keep the mixture on the strands for at least half an hour, and then rinse using shampoo. To neutralize the smell of onions, you can use rose water after washing your head.
Accelerate the growth of curls
If you dream of thick and long locks, you can not do without one of these recipes, in which the main component is honey for hair growth:
- Mix kefir, cognac and honey for the hair in such quantities: 5 tablespoons of yogurt, 2 tablespoons of delicious delicacy and 2 teaspoons of brandy. Apply the mixture to the strands and hold for about an hour. After, rinse with warm water. Use the recipe 2 times a week and your curls will be shiny and long.
- Cinnamon and honey for hair. One of the most popular recipes is cinnamon and honey for hair. Cinnamon has high warming properties and is a powerful antioxidant. Stimulating blood circulation, this spice helps to accelerate the growth of strands. Mix 2 teaspoons of cinnamon, one tablespoon of honey and a teaspoon of almond oil. Apply the composition to the hair for 30-40 minutes.
These simple recipes will help you become the owner of chic hair. Feel free to experiment by adding to the flavored delicacy any natural ingredients, such as milk, sour cream, various oils, the pulp of fruits such as avocados or bananas. You can even rub medok in the scalp in its pure form for half an hour before washing your head. This method will facilitate the care of the hair, and the use of this product will delight you with quick results.