Dry hair - One of the most common problems with hair, especially in our time. Bad ecology, dry air, external aggressive factors, hard water - all this leads to dry hair. Owners of dry hair, as a rule, are faced with such problems as brittle hair, lack of shine, hair is very confused and look exhausted. For dry hair you need regular and proper care, first of all pick up a good hair care series, and also do not forget to use homemade masks for dry hair.
Causes of dry hair:
2 Various diseases (these include gastrointestinal diseases, kidney diseases, infections); 3 Improper nutrition.
four. Improper care - this is the most common cause of dry hair. These include:
- frequent staining;
- use of hair dryer and hair straightener - during the drying of hair with a hair dryer, especially if it is hot air, moisture starts to evaporate from the hair, with time they dry out and begin to break. Try to use less hair dryer or use cool air. The iron for hair has an even more negative effect, even the healthiest hair, a month after using the ironing will become dry and brittle.- wrong hair care products - this applies not only to shampoo, but also to various styling products. Foams, gels, mousses dry hair, especially if you use a hairdryer when styling. You should also carefully consider the choice of shampoo, for example, shampoo for oily hair over time will make the hair dry, as it has more aggressive cleansing ingredients, it is better to choose a shampoo for dry and normal hair .;- frequent shampooing, especially if the water is hard;
What to do if you have dry hair?
The most important thing in the care of dry hair - is to try to fill the lack of moisture and minimize the factors that dry hair.
one. Use soft shampoo for dry or normal hair. It is recommended to wash your hair no more than 3 times a week.
2 After shampooing, be sure to use a balm or mask.
3 Do homemade masks for dry hair 2-3 times a week.four. Before washing, lubricate the ends of the hair with any cosmetic oil, it will protect the hair from the aggressive effects of shampoo and water.
five. In the summer it is advisable to use cosmetics with UV filters or wear a hat. In winter, be sure to wear a hat!
6 If you are resting on the sea, then after washing it is advisable to lightly lubricate the ends of the hair with oil (almond, peach, olive).
7 Regularly do homemade masks for dry hair.
What can be used for dry hair:
- kefir or yogurt; - base oils; - honey; - onion juice and aloe juice; - mayonnaise, sour cream, yogurt; - herbs (nettle, burdock, calamus, etc.) - yolk; - banana and avocado.Homemade masks for dry hair - recipes
Moisturizing mask for dry hair with kefir
Kefir (postcooking) are an excellent way to moisturize dry hair, besides, you can prepare such a mask in 5 minutes. Just take the required amount of kefir, heat it up a little and add a tablespoon of vegetable oil (almond, olive, burdock, peach, etc.). Distribute the mask on the hair, pay special attention to the ends of the hair. From above we put on the warming cap and leave for 30 minutes. Then wash off with warm water with a small amount of shampoo.
Homemade mask for dry hair with oils
Vegetable oils can be used for dry hair as well as for the prevention of normal hair. Any oils that you have are suitable for the mask, but it is better to give preference to almond, olive, peach, avocado and jojoba oil. One of the mask options:
- 1 tbsp. almond oil; - 1 tbsp. olive oil; -1 tsp jojoba oil; - 3-5 drops of ylang-ylang essential oil.
Mix base oils and heat them in a water bath, then add essential oils, mix thoroughly and apply to hair. It is also recommended to massage the scalp with an oil mixture, and then apply it on the length of the hair. Keep the mask for an hour and wash off with shampoo.
Homemade mask for very dry hair with a banana and avocado
Banana and avocado can help even very dry, brittle hair. If you decide to make a mask with these components, then choose a slightly overripe banana and avocado, they should be soft.
- 1 banana; - 1 ripe avocado; - 2 tbsp. almond oil; - 1 tsp. honey; - 1 yolk.
Using a blender, make mashed avocado and banana, add olive oil, honey, yolk to them and mix well. Apply the mask over the entire length and wrap the hair with a towel. Leave for 40 minutes.
Mask for dry hair with linseed oil
Linseed oil can be used in pure form or as part of masks. The easiest way: heat the oil and apply on the hair, it is desirable to keep the mask for 1-2 hours, then wash your hair with shampoo.
Egg-honey mask for dry hair
- 1 yolk; - 1 tbsp. honey; - 1 tbsp. olive oil.
If the honey is thick, then it should be melted in a water bath, watch the temperature of the honey, it should not be hot, because in this state all the useful properties of honey go to "no." In a separate bowl, whisk the yolk and add it to the honey, the latter pour in olive oil. This mask is more convenient to apply to wet hair after washing. The exposure time is from 30 minutes.
Homemade mask for dry hair with honey and brandy
- 1 tbsp. honey; - 1 yolk; - 1 tbsp. olive oil; - 1 tsp. cognac or rum.
Apply the mask on the hair, do not forget to warm the hair with a warm towel and leave for an hour. Cognac gives shine to hair, and other components nourish and moisturize hair. With regular use, the result will be visible after a few weeks.
Yogurt mask for dry, brittle hair
For the mask, we need:
- natural yogurt, without additives (3-5 tablespoons); - yolk.
This mask perfectly nourishes dry hair, making it more shiny and elastic. Such a mask can be done before washing, keep enough for 20-30 minutes.
Homemade mask with castor oil for dry and brittle hair
- 1 tbsp. castor oil; - 1 yolk; - 1 tsp. lemon juice.
This mask can be left on the hair up to 2 hours, it is used for severe dry hair, the mask should be washed off with shampoo, since castor oil is quite difficult to wash off.
Homemade mask for dry hair with mayonnaise
Mayonnaise contains all the necessary ingredients for dry hair, but you should carefully consider the choice of mayonnaise, it should be natural, without various additives and artificial preservatives.
The mask is quite greasy and helps to replenish the natural moisture of the hair.
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise; - 2 drops of essential oil;
Mayonnaise should be at room temperature, put it on the length of the hair, and cover with cellophane, and then with a towel. Reserve for an hour.
Another mayonnaise mask recipe
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise - half avocado; - 1 yolk.
Mix the ingredients until smooth and apply to the hair. This mask perfectly restores dry and damaged hair, making them more healthy.
Nettle for dry hair
4-5 tbsp. nettle pour 200 ml. boiling water and let it stand. Then strain the broth and apply to the hair before washing for 30-40 minutes.
Homemade masks for dry hair with aloe juice
Aloe juice is a real source of vitamins and beneficial ingredients, so it can be used in its pure form, but if you add to it, for example, onion juice, then such a mask can restore even very dried hair.
- 1 tbsp. Aloe juice; - 1 tbsp. onion juice; - 1 tsp. honey - 1 yolk.
Spread over a length and warm with a towel, hold this mask for at least 40 minutes, then rinse with shampoo and rinse with cool water and lemon juice (1 lemon juice of 1 lemon).
Simple homemade mask for dry hair
- 1 tbsp of hair balsam; - 1 tbsp. olive oil; - 3 tbsp. kefir; - 1 tsp honey
Before applying, the finished mask should be slightly warmed up. We keep from 30 minutes and longer, we wash off with use of shampoo.
Smetanna mask for dry hair
- sour cream; - burdock oil; - honey; -1 egg.
Take 1 tbsp. each component and mix thoroughly. The mask must be kept under cellophane for 30-50 minutes.
Homemade mask for dry hair from horseradish
- horseradish root; - 1 tbsp. l sour cream; - 1 tbsp. peach butter.
Horseradish grate and squeeze the juice (you can use gruel), then add the butter and sour cream. First apply the treated mask to the scalp and do a light massage, then mask the rest of the hair with a mask. Keep at least 1 hour.
Herbal mask for dry hair
- 1 tsp calamus root; - 1 tsp. nettle; - 1 tsp burdock root; - 1 tsp. hop cones.Fill the herbs with boiling water (200 ml.) And leave for half an hour, then strain the broth and wet the hair abundantly. Wrap your head with cling film or cellophane and wear a warm hat for 2 hours. Rinse with warm water. This mask is recommended to do after shampooing.
Peach oil dry hair wrap
Take 2 tbsp. peach butter and add to it 1 tbsp. other base oil. Heat the mixture and rub into the scalp. Take a natural comb with sparse teeth and comb the hair, so that the oil is distributed along the length. Cover your head with cellophane and a towel. The mask can be left for several hours.
Do homemade masks for dry hair regularly, and the condition of your hair will noticeably improve, they will become more shiny, resilient and elastic, will stop breaking and tangling. In a word, they will delight you and those around you!