Shampoo - is a mandatory hair care product. On the shelves you can find a huge selection of shampoos for any type of hair, with any smell, effect and composition. But modern shampoos contain many harmful ingredients, such as SLS, parabens, thickeners, silicones and many others. Therefore, an alternative to buying jars can be homemade hair shampoo, which is easy to cook at home.Homemade shampoos natural and harmless. You choose the ingredients for this shampoo. Many girls have already felt the charms of using homemade shampoo.
There are a lot of recipes for homemade shampoos, some are aimed at strengthening the hair, others for nourishment, and still others just clean the hair well. But in any case, a variety of recipes created on the basis of certain components that we consider today.
What you need to know about homemade shampoos?
one. Homemade shampoo should be used immediately after preparation. Use only fresh shampoo.2 It is necessary to get used to homemade shampoo; after one time, the effect is unlikely to please you, but when the scalp and hair become accustomed to such a delicate cleansing, the frequency of washing the hair will decrease. The addiction usually takes a month.3 Some homemade shampoos can not be used constantly.four. Homemade shampoo can wash the hair is not as perfect as purchased, as it does it very carefully.Homemade shampoo recipes
Homemade shampoo with soda
Not everyone knows that regular soda is an excellent substitute for purchased shampoo.How does soda on hair?
Soda is alkali, which removes all the accumulated fat from the hair. Soda is not a natural product, it is produced by chemical means, then what is it better than shampoo? The answer is simple - soda is a mild cleaner without any impurities and additives, which are contained in large quantities in shampoos (thickeners, emulsifiers, preservatives, stabilizers, etc.)
It will take time to completely switch to soda washing. Hair and scalp should adapt and get used, so after a single use of soda you can not be satisfied. To see the result, you must use this method for at least 2 weeks. Many girls who have tried this method on themselves say that now it’s enough to wash the head 1-2 times a week, instead of 3-4.
How to wash your hair with soda?
1-2 tablespoons of soda pour a glass of warm boiled water and stir. Apply the solution to the hair, paying special attention to the scalp. Massaging the scalp for 3-5 minutes and rinse with plenty of warm water.
Do I need to use a balm?
If you want to completely abandon the purchase of funds, then after washing your hair should be rinsed with a solution of water and apple cider vinegar. Due to this, hair will be easy to comb and shine. In 1 l. Water diluted 2 tablespoons of 5% apple cider vinegar and rinsed hair after washing. It is important to use the NATURAL apple cider vinegar, and not a cheap equivalent that does not benefit the hair. How to choose natural apple cider vinegar read here.
Pros homemade shampoo with soda:
- cooking speed. Unlike other homemade shampoos, shampoo with soda is easy and time consuming. - inexpensive way. One pack of soda is enough for a long time. - soda is safe and does not cause allergies.
Cons of using soda:
- long addiction to see a good result and completely abandon the shampoo will take a month .- some girls complain that the hair does not have enough nutrition and they become dry (but homemade nourishing masks can help with this) - soda does not always wash the hair perfectly.
Homemade Egg Shampoo
Not a little was said about the beneficial properties of chicken eggs, they contain useful vitamins and amino acids and are excellent for hair care. Chicken egg washing is one of the most popular ways of washing hair, which has received a lot of praise.
For washing hair, it is best to use egg yolk, as it contains all the useful components, besides protein is harder to wash out of the hair. How to wash your head with an egg?
First you need to decide how many yolks we need, 1 will be enough for short hair, 2-3 for long hair.
Natural shampoo with your own hands from an egg is quite simple. First you need to separate the yolks from proteins. Then you need to get rid of the film that covers the yolk, if this is not done, then the hair will be hard to rinse. To do this, you can make a small cut and squeeze the yolk from plenchoki.
Now mix the yolks with a small amount of water (1/4 cup) and beat with a fork or whisk. Apply egg shampoo to wet hair and scalp. Leave the shampoo on the hair for 5-7 minutes, after massaging the scalp. If the hair is badly damaged, then you can keep such a shampoo for 15-20 minutes. Then rinse the head with warm water until it becomes completely transparent.
If the hair is greasy, then you can add a little lemon juice to your homemade shampoo with an egg, for dry hair - olive oil. Also, the egg goes well with essential oils, you can add essential oils, depending on the type of hair or the desired effect.
Advantages of using homemade shampoo with egg
- the yolk not only cleanses the hair, but also nourishes them. - it takes no more than 5 minutes to prepare the shampoo. - eggs are an affordable product. - no need to use balm after washing. - suitable for any type of hair.
Cons egg shampoo:
- long hairs need a lot of yolks, because of this, this method is not cheap. The smell of eggs may remain on the hair, which is far from being pleasant to everyone. It is necessary to get used to this method, from the first time the yolk may not rinse the hair perfectly.
Homemade bread shampoo
Bread masks are very useful for hair, due to the content in the bread of such substances as: manganese, iron, zinc, vitamins B and E. Most often bread is used as a component of hair masks, but it also acts as a soft scrub, therefore suitable for washing hair.
For homemade shampoo suitable rye or Borodino bread.
How to wash your hair with bread?
Pour boiling water over a few slices of bread, after separating the crust from the bread, and let it brew for 30-40 minutes. Then knead the bread thoroughly to make as few crumbs as possible, this can be done with a blender. Apply the bread mass to wet hair, paying particular attention to the roots, and massage the scalp. You can leave this shampoo on your hair for 20-30 minutes, then they will get more nutrition. Then we wash the hair with clean water, the balm is not necessary to use.
If you also want to treat hair, then you can add other useful ingredients to the bread: oils, kefir, sour cream, etc. Also, instead of water, bread can be soaked with a decoction of herbs (nettle, burdock).
If the hair is oily, then the bread mixture may not be washed, in this case it is best to soak the bread in 1% kefir.
The advantages of washing hair with bread
- bread not only cleanses the hair, but also nourishes the scalp, promotes hair growth, strengthens the roots. - thanks to bread, hair becomes thicker and stronger. - this method of washing is suitable for dry hair, as well as to restore hair.
Cons of bread shampoo:
- A lot of time is needed to prepare such a homemade shampoo. It can be difficult to wash bread crumbs out of hair. Such washing can give an undesirable shade to blond hair. Bread shampoo is not suitable for oily scalp, as it is a very mild cleaner. Therefore, after washing the hair will not look perfectly clean.
Homemade hair shampoo with clay
Clay is an excellent natural cleaner, but you need to be careful with it. First, the clay has a drying effect, so this method of washing is more suitable for oily hair. Secondly, after such washing the hair shines less.
Which clay to choose?
The clay most suitable for hair - volcanic, it is the most gentle. Also green clay (it is rich with minerals), white and blue clay will be suitable for washing.How to wash your head with clay?
Clay must be diluted with water to a state of gruel, then distribute the clay through wet hair and leave for a few minutes. In this case, the clay should not dry out. Wash hair with water until water becomes clear.
Since clay has a very high pH for hair, it needs to be leveled. To do this, rinse the hair with water with the addition of apple cider vinegar (1 cup 1 tsp natural apple cider vinegar).
If the hair is very dry, then a little vegetable oil can be added to the clay mixture.
Pros homemade shampoo with clay
- cleans hair well. - composition is easy to prepare and convenient to use. - suitable for greasy hair. - gives hair volume.Cons of clay cleaning:
- not suitable for dyed hair (this does not apply to bleached hair) .- not suitable for very dry hair .- after such washing, hair loses shine .- it is better not to use such cleansing all the time.
Homemade shampoo made of soap nuts
Far from all have heard about this method of washing, but soap nuts are very useful for hair and can replace shampoo by 100%.
What is the use of soap nuts Mukorossi
1. Soap nuts are hypoallergenic and fit almost everyone. They do not irritate the skin and do not disturb the pH balance of the scalp. Nuts Mukorossi completely dry hair, replace the shampoo and balm. After them, it is absolutely not necessary to apply auxiliary tools for combing. They have an antibacterial effect on the skin, eliminate dandruff, itching and flaking, also strengthen the hair roots and promote growth.
What makes soap nuts clean hair?
The washing effect is achieved by setting off a substance in the nuts called saponin. It is a natural cleaner, so soap nuts are used not only for hair, but also for washing hands and body, for washing vegetables and fruits, for wet cleaning, washing animals and even for washing.
Saponin is a natural substance and, unlike soap, does not create an alkaline reaction, therefore it is absolutely safe for skin and hair.How to wash your head with soap nuts?
There are three ways to wash your hair with soap nuts, you can choose the one you like.
1 way - decoction of soap nuts
We take about 10-15 soap nuts and fill them with 1 l. water. After the water boils it is necessary to boil the nuts for 15-20 minutes. Then the broth must be cooled and poured into a glass jar with a lid. The broth is stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Before washing the head, take a small amount of broth and heat it in the microwave (the hotter the broth, the more foam). Then apply the decoction to wet hair and massage them as well as with shampoo. After that, wash your hair with clean water.
2 way - washing your hair with nuts in a bag
Usually, such a bag comes with nuts. We put a small amount of nuts in a bag and fill it with water (if you take a bath, you can put the bag in the bath while it is collected, if under the shower, in a separate container with warm water). When the nuts get soaked they must be kneaded to make foam. This bag and my head. 3 way - ground nuts
Take a small handful of nuts and crush them with a coffee grinder. The resulting powder bays hot water and let it brew. The resulting foam can wash your hair.Pros homemade shampoo from soap nuts
- Nuts cleans hair well and do not cause allergies. Nuts are easy to use. This type of washing does not require the use of a balm or a mask. The hair becomes soft and shiny. - soap nuts eliminate itching, dandruff and other problems of the scalp. - one bag is enough for a long time. - soap nuts are suitable even for children, they are completely natural.
The cons of soap nuts:
- not everyone likes the smell of nuts (but after washing, usually it does not remain on the hair) .- soap nuts are sold far from everywhere (but you can always order them from the Internet, for example on the site aroma-zone.com) .- after long use This way, the hair may begin to electrify. - Do not let it get into your eyes, it will be very tweaking.
Homemade dry hair shampoo with mustard
This shampoo is suitable only for owners of oily scalp, but even they are not constantly recommended to use such cleansing, as mustard dries hair.
Dissolve a couple of tablespoons of mustard with water to a creamy consistency. Moisten hair with water and then apply mustard mixture on scalp, gently massage and rinse with water. If the tips of the hair are dry, then do not let the mustard fall on them.