The return of the next retro haircuts
Haircut gavrosh breaks all the stereotypes of female beauty and grace. The neatly arranged curls, though in fashion, have long become boring to everyone. But the rebellious protruding strands with French roots and hints of light negligence are gaining increasing popularity. Such haircuts as gavrosh look not only great, but also very individual. After all, they are selected by the master based on the appearance, characteristics of hair and facial features.
Haircut Gavrosh 70s
The biggest increase in the popularity of havrosh haircuts is celebrated in the 70s of the last century. She is considered to be such a protest against the adopted rules, filled with strength and freedom of spirit.
The subtleties of cutting Gavrosh
- Gavrosh is subject to a number of boyish haircuts, ideally suited for fragile slender girls. It is in this tandem that the maximum attractiveness and sexuality of the image is achieved.
- Like many ultra-thin haircuts, Gavrosh opens his neck, face and emphasizes all the nuances, especially focusing on the eyes. Such a haircut is difficult to hide the flaws in appearance. Therefore, it is recommended only for self-confident ladies with a graceful neck, correct and most importantly not too large facial features.
- With regards to the shape of the face, there are no restrictions. The main thing is to decide on the option. A round-shaped face will perfectly correct an asymmetrical haircut, but an oval shape closer to the square will look better in combination with a classic gavrash, a triangular bang and elongated temples will smooth out angularity.
- Haircut gavrosh possible on the hair of any type, length and structure. This is her personality, because for different cases different options are selected, and on different hairs they look different.
Types of Gavrosh haircuts
Gavrosh haircut, which has no clear standards for technology performance. The main thing is to follow the three basic rules and then the hairstyle will turn out really irresistible.
- The combination of hair of different lengths on all sides;
- Strands of all layers of haircuts are carefully milled;
- Bang. The classic version assumes a bang in the form of a triangle, but in modern variations it is also possible to have a slanting torn sideways.
Short haircut gavrosh
Short gavrosh contains a clear boyish negligence. Characterized by long protruding temples and voluminous crown. In such a haircut opens all the charm and elegance of the lines of the neck and cheekbones.
Gavrosh haircut for medium length hair
A more extravagant version of the Gavrosh haircut is performed on hair of medium length. The silhouette is created in the same way as for the short one, and in addition it is supplemented with arbitrary long bottom strands on the back of the head. This solution perfectly simulates the oval of the face of any type. Bangs will be a great addition to this variation. She is also able to correct the shape of the face, besides, it will give a shearing balance.
Gavrosh for women 50 years
Despite the rebellious mood, Gavrosh's hairstyle cannot be called youth. For women over 50, this is a great option to rejuvenate a little, to give an image of lightness and freshness. Gavroche will focus on the eyes and lips and turn his eyes away from the hated signs of aging.
Video master class of one of the modern feminine variations haircut gavrosh