Hair Wrap Recipes
How to properly make wraps, how much to keep and what are the contraindications, read the article "Hot hair wrap".
1. Wrapping damaged hair
- 3 tbsp. l base oil (you can use any: almond, olive, peach) - 1 tbsp. l Cognac - 1 tbsp. l honey- 1 tbsp. l lemon juice.The oils are heated in a water bath and mixed with the other components (after mixing, you can still be slightly heated). Then rub it with your fingertips into the scalp, and distribute the remnants through the hair. Wrap your head with cling film and then with a warm terry towel.
2. Oily wrap for dry and normal hair
- 1 tbsp. l olive oil - 1 tbsp. l castor oil - 1 tbsp. l your shampoo All components are mixed and applied on the scalp and hair. We wrap the head for 60-80 minutes. Then wash off with warm water.
3. Hot Avocado Wrap
This wrap will help you with dry and brittle hair.- 1 tbsp. l Avocado oil - 1 tbsp. l olive oilWarm the oils well in a water bath, apply to the scalp and hair, then wrap the head with a film and top with a hot towel (dipped in hot water or heated with an iron). Keep about half an hour, wash off with warm water and shampoo.
4. Egg wrap with oil (for dry hair)
- 2 egg yolks- 4 tbsp. l vegetable oil (olive, cedar, almond, etc.)Carefully mix the ingredients, gently apply the prepared mass on the hair and on the roots. Wrap your head with warm towels for an hour. Rinse with shampoo.
5. Rowan Wrap
- 1 glass of rowan berries - 1 tbsp. l base oil. Chop the berries with a blender or grinder and mix with butter. We wrap up the head as in the previous recipes and leave for 40 minutes.
6. Wrap to strengthen hair
- 0.5 bottle of emulsion with lecithin - 1 yolk - 10 gr. castor oil - 10 gr. tritisanol.Cook and use like other wraps.
7. Protein wrapping for weak hair
- 5 tbsp. l sprouted wheat grains - 2 egg yolks - 2 tbsp. sour cream- 50 gr. good brandy- 1 tbsp. l olive oilGrain grind blender and mix with the other components to obtain a homogeneous consistency. Apply the mixture on wet hair and warmly wrap. Keep on hair for 30 minutes, rinse with warm water with a small amount of shampoo.
8. Wrap with oil for dry and brittle hair
- 10 ml. castor oil - 20 ml. peanut butter - 20 ml. tritizanol-10 ml. shampooAll components are mixed, preferably in one bottle, shake them well. Before use, heat the mixture in a water bath. Then gently apply the mixture to the partings and wrap the head.
9. Chamomile wrap
1.st l Chamomile flowers pour 50 ml of boiling water and infuse for 4 hours. After chamomile insisted we filter it and mix with egg yolk. Apply to hair and scalp for half an hour.
10. Hair Wrap
Recipe 1:- 10 ml. vitamin D. - 25 ml. castor oil - egg yolk - 1 tbsp. l lemon juice- 1 tbsp. l honey- 1 tbsp. l brandyAll ingredients except cognac, mix and heat in a water bath, then add brandy and apply the mixture on the scalp. Wrap your head with a warm towel and leave for an hour. If possible, then keep how much time there is.
Recipe 2:- 2 tbsp. l almond bran - 1 tbsp. l of milkAlmond bran pour a glass of water and add milk. Bring to a boil and then remove from heat. Infusion to cool and richly moisten their hair. To warm the head and keep for 20-30 minutes.
In general, hot wraps recipes can be a lot, you can use your favorite base oils, essential oils and other components that use masks and just wrap your head with a hot towel to enhance the effect!