Potatoes include a large amount of vitamin C, and is also rich in leucine, lysine, potassium, starch, and sugars. Potatoes contain 32 microelements, the most valuable of which is potassium.
All parts of the plant can be used for the preparation of therapeutic masks, but most often all the same tubers, since they have unique anti-inflammatory and anti-ulcer properties. Potato masks are suitable for any type of hair.
Potato mask for normal hair type
- you will need 1 yolk, potatoes (2 pcs.), honey (one teaspoon), vegetable oil, can be replaced with burdock or olive (one teaspoon).
Carefully wash the potato tubers, then remove the peel, grate the pulp. All components must be mixed together.
The finished mass should be applied to the hair before washing the hair. The hair should be divided into separate strands, first the mask is applied to the roots, then evenly distributed over the entire length of the hair. Keep the mask must be at least half an hour, then it is washed off using a soft shampoo, rinse the hair with water with the addition of lemon juice or vinegar.
Mask for greasy hair with kefir and potatoes
- take a couple of potatoes, remove the peel, then rub the pulp on a fine grater and squeeze the juice from the prepared potato mass (for the mask you need to take six to seven tablespoons of juice). Mix the juice with kefir (200 milliliters), put the prepared mass on your hair, put a plastic bag on top of your head and put a warm towel over your head. Mask must be kept for exactly half an hour, then wash your hair with a shampoo for greasy hair. With regular use of this mask can significantly reduce the level of oily hair.
Mask for dry hair with honey, yolk and potatoes
- This mask should be applied only to clean and dry hair, which should be washed with shampoo. You will need to take three medium-sized potatoes, peel and grate on a fine grater. Then you need to squeeze the juice and add to it one yolk and honey (exactly 20 grams).
The prepared mass should be rubbed into the scalp, the remaining mass is evenly distributed over the entire length of the hair. Mask should be left for half an hour, then rinse with warm water, but do not use shampoo. Also, after such a mask is not recommended to dry hair with a hair dryer;
Mask for oily hair with egg white, raw potatoes and honey
- to make a mask, you will need to take a ceramic container and put potato gruel into it (the potatoes should be peeled and grated), then the beaten protein and honey are added (one tablespoon).
The mass should be well mixed and applied over the entire length of hair, shake the head with a plastic bag and a warm towel. Hold the mask must be at least half an hour, then rinse with a shampoo that is suitable for your hair type.
Mask for dry hair with boiled potatoes
- you need to take three or four medium-sized potatoes, boil them in uniform. Boiled potatoes should be peeled and put into ceramic dishes and carefully mash with a fork, then add sour cream (two or three tablespoons, depending on the length of your hair) and mix everything until a mass is formed that will be smeared well.
Hair should be divided into separate strands, then the mask is applied to the entire length of hair. After that, you should wear a plastic bag and a warm towel on your hair.
After half an hour, the hair should be washed with a soft shampoo, after which the hair is rinsed using slightly acidified water (one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice will be needed for a bowl of water).
Potato mask for normal hair
- You will need to take two or three medium-sized potatoes, peel and grate on a fine grater, after which milk (two or three teaspoons) and lemon juice (two or three drops) are added to the prepared potato mass. All components are thoroughly mixed, and the mask is applied to the hair. After half an hour, wash off the mask with a soft shampoo.