But in fact, to get hair really healthy, beautiful and shiny, treatment is required not only outside. To achieve the desired result, you need to take care of a sufficient amount of nutrients that promote hair growth, their strength and beautiful appearance.
So where do these nutrients come from? First of all, from the food we eat. Experts say that with a balanced diet, you can achieve an increase in the body's protein and iron and thereby change the quality of the hair for the better. Even if you were born with thin hair, you can significantly increase their thickness, make it healthy and beautiful.
Here are some properties of products that affect hair quality: 1. Carrot In the usual carrot contains vitamin A, which not only increases the "hairiness" of the head, but also a positive effect on human vision.
2. Dark green vegetables Dark green vegetables such as spinach, broccoli, lettuce and chard are an important source of vitamins A and C. Our body needs them to create sebum in the scalp. At the same time, it is also a hair conditioner.
3. Egg Eggs are food rich in high protein content necessary for the growth and formation of healthy hair. Eggs also contain biotin and vitamin B12, which is extremely important for hair beauty.
4. Beans Legumes such as beans, peas and lentils promote healthy hair growth. In addition to protein, which promotes hair density, beans are rich in biotin, iron and zinc.
5. Low-fat dairy products Dairy products such as skimmed milk or yoghurt are an important source of calcium and minerals that are good for hair. These products are rich in high quality proteins.
6. Salmon Good hair is obtained through eating salmon. Salmon products are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. The presence of these acids is simply necessary for healthy skin, which, with a shortage of such substances, becomes dry and hair easily falls out. In addition, salmon contains vitamin B12, and iron, which is also beneficial for the skin of the hairline.
Beautiful hair and a healthy appearance will surely increase your self-confidence, the quality of your life will become better, because you can work more productively and be useful in public life.
If you start to use a balanced diet, to nourish hair and body, and will also regularly engage in fitness or normal exercise, your body and hair will be healthy, strong and beautiful.