Hair mask with dimexidum has always been popular among those who want to grow long hair. There are also many debates surrounding it, whether it is useful and what effect it has.
reference: Dimexide - a drug that is able to easily penetrate the skin and mucous membranes, without damaging them. Due to its properties, it not only penetrates deep into the skin, but also enhances the penetrating ability of other substances.
That is when we put mask with dimexidum on hair, useful substances are absorbed along with it and nourish the roots, and, as a result, the hair begins to grow faster. This mask has already helped many girls, but success can be achieved only with regular use.
Rules for using hair mask with dimexidum
1. In no case do not apply dimexide in its pure form on the scalp, as it is possible to get a burn, only in diluted.
2. Strictly observe the proportions prescribed in the recipe. The following proportions are commonly used: 1 part of Dimexidum to 3 parts of other components, but no less.
3. Before applying, the mask must be very carefully mixed, especially if there are oils in the mask, since dimexide does not dissolve in them.
4. After applying the mask, a slight burning sensation is acceptable, if you feel too strong a burning sensation, then the mask should be washed off immediately.
Mask with Dimexidum for hair growth - recipe:
• 1 tablespoon of burdock oil • 1 tablespoon of castor oil • A couple of drops of essential oil (optional) • 1 teaspoon of vitamin A in oil (retinol acetate) • 1 teaspoon of vitamin E in oil (tocopherol acetate) • 1 teaspoon of vitamin B6 • 1 teaspoon Dimexidum
You can add other oils to the mask, for example, almond, coconut or olive.
All oils are thoroughly mixed and heated in a water bath. Add a spoon of Dimexidum and mix thoroughly. Make sure that the demiksid is not separated from the oils, otherwise it will get into a clean state on some part of the skin and you may get burned. Respect the proportions of the mask.
The resulting mixture is applied to the scalp massage movements. The mask can be used for the roots and for all hair in general. We wrap the head and leave for an hour.
If the hair falls out strongly, then the mask is recommended to do 2-3 times a week, if you use it for prevention, then once a week is enough.
Mask with dimexidum for growth and strengthen hair
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice; - 1 tsp. Dimexidum; - 1 tsp. aloe juice; - vitamin A and E in oil (for a teaspoon).
Mask components mix and add dimexide, apply a mask only on the scalp. From above we cover the head with a towel. Keep the mask for 30 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with water.
Hair mask with dimexide and onion juice
- 1 tbsp. onion juice; - 1 tsp. Dimexide; - 1 tbsp. burdock oil;
We rub the finished mask into the hair roots and put on a warming cap. This mask will eliminate the loss and cause the growth of new hair, you can apply it 2 times a week for 2 months.
Dimexide + sea buckthorn oil
- 3 tbsp. sea buckthorn oil; - 1. st.l. Dimexide; - If desired, add 1 tbsp. almond or peach oil.
Leave the mask on for an hour, then rinse the head thoroughly with a shampoo.
Mask for hair growth with vitamins and dimexidum
- 1 tbsp. burdock oil; - 1 tbsp. almond oil; - 1 tsp. vitamin A, E and D in oil; - 1 ampoules of vitamin B6 and B12; - 3 tsp. Dimexide; - for oily hair, add 1 tbsp. lemon or brandy.
This mask will accelerate hair growth and improve their appearance due to vitamins; it is necessary to make a mask a course 2 times a week for 2 months.Video recipe hair growth mask with dimexidum: