In essence, this is a dry hair wash. Water is not needed here. How is it, you ask. Dry shampoo makes it possible to wash your hair almost "on the go." It is a powdery product, which, thanks to the absorbents contained in it, cleans the hair from all sorts of dirt and fights against the increased fat content. Basically, we can see the sale of dry hair shampoo in the form of sprays. It is very convenient to use and simply indispensable for those who are on constant trips, business trips. But even in ordinary measured life its use is justified. Often there is such a situation, when you washed and put your hair on the eve, and in the morning you didn’t have the best look on your head, and became greasy. Due to lack of time, you need to tidy your hairstyle very quickly. Here come to the aid of dry shampoo.
What is dry shampoo?
Different cosmetic companies use their components in the production of spray in the form of a spray. But there are mandatory components, without which its application is impossible.
- First of all, it is gases. Isobutane, which is part of most aerosols, helps the proper spraying of dry shampoo.
- Alcohols have antimicrobial effect and prevent foaming of the product.
- Flavors used for a pleasant smell.
- Absorbents, Absorbing dust quickly and effectively cope with dirty hair. As they are most often used the smallest grains of oats, corn or rice.
- Sometimes manufacturers include dry shampoo cosmetic clay to give hair extra volume.
- Cetrimonium Chloride Antiseptic it is used for easier combing out of the hair. It is also widely used in other cosmetic products for hair: conditioners, dyes and other.
Dry hair shampoo can be prepared at home, but in terms of its effectiveness, it will lose to the purchased one. Yes, and apply it to the strands is not very convenient. Therefore, it is better to take care in advance and buy it in the store. So that when he needs it, do not waste time searching for him.
How to use dry shampoo for hair
Dry shampoos are produced in the form of tiles, aerosol sprays and powders. Spray - the most convenient to use. The result of its use will largely depend on the proper use of shampoo. Consider the main points.
- For starters, shake the shampoo bottle properly.
- We begin to apply shampoo from the hair growth zone of the face. It is usually the most polluted. We do it at a distance of 30-35 centimeters. Splitting hair into small strands, spray the shampoo on their roots. Thus we process the entire surface of the head.
- We give 5 minutes so that the particles of absorbents absorb all the dust and dirt.
- Then comb out the shampoo. This can be done with a regular comb.
- You can massage your head a little, it will create a volume at the roots.
Hair before using dry shampoo
Hair after using dry shampoo
In this video you can take a closer look at the use of dry shampoo.
Dry hair shampoo and its benefits
This product has some significant advantages.
- Well cleans hair from dirt, grease and even dandruff.
- Saves time, because you do not have to wait until the hair dries.
- Simple and convenient to use.
- Additional laying after such washing is not required. Many women actively use dry shampoo for hair volume.
- Does not stick together and does not dry strands.
- It is possible to use dry shampoo for dark hair. Manufacturing companies of this product took care of brunettes and added a natural dye such as cocoa powder.
Despite all the advantages of this cosmetic, they should not be abused. With prolonged use, the sebaceous glands on the head become blocked, as a result of which the nutrition of the hair follicles is disturbed, and the curls lose their vitality, become dull and dry.
Top 5 best dry shampoos
The market of cosmetic products offers us a huge range of dry shampoos. How not to make the wrong choice and purchase the right product? Let's look at the most common and highly sought-after brands of dry shampoos.
- Batiste - Affordable shampoo to quickly and effectively cope with a dirty head. It gives the locks a delicate and light aroma.
2 Aloxxi - has mostly positive reviews. Perfect for brunettes, as it leaves no traces. Protects hair from harmful radiation.
3 Dove - due to its composition it moisturizes and nourishes the scalp, gives the hairstyle a fresh look.
four. Syoss - the best choice for fine hair. Giving volume, will keep styling for a long time.
five. Naturia by Rene Furterer - this absolutely harmless tool is suitable for any type of hair.