Everyone knows such an exotic fruit coconut. It is from its pulp that hot or cold pressing produces butter, which is actively used by women in their home cosmetic products. Coconut oil for hair just an indispensable tool. This inexpensive product can be bought absolutely in any pharmacy or in a specialized store. And you can make it at home.
To do this, buy a ripe coconut. It will only need its flesh. Wipe it in a blender and fill the resulting texture with boiling water.
Mix everything thoroughly. And put in the fridge all night. The next day, a layer of oil forms over the water. This layer must be cleaned. Wait until it melts and then skip it through the bottle. You can store this oil for up to 20 days.
Let's learn how to use coconut oil for hair with a benefit to their health.
Coconut Hair Oil - Benefit
- Coconut oil for hair is priceless. One of the few it can penetrate into each hair, maintain proper water balance and keep everything useful in it.
- It activates the hair follicles, provides adequate nutrition and thereby strengthens them.
- Coconut oil is best suited even the most damaged and lifeless hair, lost its power due to color or perm. Due to its rich content of vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, it effectively restores the structure of overdried strands.
- Quickly and effectively it will help get rid of dandruff due to its bactericidal and antifungal properties.
- By applying it after dyeing your hair, you will get a more resistant color and give your curls a shine.
Coconut Hair Oil - Application
How to use coconut oil for hair, consider the example of masks.
Coconut hair mask
The simplest mask is to use the oil alone by itself. Many people doubt and do not know how to apply coconut oil on their hair. Start from the roots, or retreat? Focus on the state of your curls. For example, if you have a mixed type of hair, that is, oily at the roots, and the ends are dry, then apply it a little back from the surface of the head. Wrap in a towel and wait about an hour or more. Then wash your hair as usual and enjoy the softness and shine of your curls.
Tips for using coconut oil in masks
- For greasy hair, the combination of coconut oil with yogurt or yogurt will be unmistakable.
- To strengthen the hair is not superfluous to add honey to the oil in a ratio of 1: 3, respectively. Also, this method will solve the problem of dandruff.
- If you want to restore weakened dry hair, then add 1 yolk to 2 tablespoons of oil.
- With split tips, apply this coconut product in its pure form directly on them and leave overnight.
- It is not recommended to apply coconut oil to wet hair. Better to use on dry. Moisture will impair the absorption of the product into the hair. In this case, the treatment will not be as effective.
- And you can also combine it with other types of oils, thereby increasing the effect. For example, with olive, burdock or castor.
A homemade coconut hair mask is the right tool for solving most problems with your hair.