List of possible causes
However sad it may be, young girls sometimes face the problem of hair loss. The constant impact of negative environmental factors, the accelerating pace of life and increasing stress, health problems, exhausting diets - this is not a complete list of the possible causes of alopecia or alopecia in young women.
For hair, there is a natural life cycle of growth and death. Scientists believe the normal loss of 60-100 hairs per day. Therefore, a pair of hairs on a comb, pillow, or in the bathroom after washing your hair is not a problem at all. But if the hair is noticeably thinning, and the number of lost hair increases significantly, it's time to think about identifying the cause of alopecia and its treatment.
Causes of hair loss in women 30 years
- hormonal changes, pregnancy;
- infectious diseases;
- reduced immunity;
- diseases of the internal organs;
- prolonged or severe stress, lack of sleep;
- limiting diets.
Also, you can not ignore such factors as improper hair care. Daily thermal effects on the strands with irons, hair dryers, curling irons are not left unnoticed. Hair dry, thin, become brittle. Before using styling devices it is advisable to use various thermal protective agents: sprays, creams, lotions. Do not forget about the negative effects of different types of curling, painting, hair extensions.
Permanent care is an important aspect of the beauty of the strands. The use of various masks, creams and other means will maintain innate beauty. Sports, proper nutrition will help to strengthen the health of the whole body and, therefore, will also be the prevention of possible problems.
Hair loss treatment
If the problem of alopecia is still not passed by, the first signs of hair loss have become noticeable, then first of all you need to consult a physician and endocrinologist, who will help determine the cause and develop a treatment strategy.
Methods of treatment:
- folk. It consists in the use of various masks and tinctures on a plant-based, aimed at strengthening and nourishing the hair;
- medical If the cause of hair loss is another disease of the body, then, after carrying out the necessary set of tests, treatment of this particular disease is assigned as the root cause. After which drugs or cosmetic procedures can be prescribed to improve the condition of the hair;
- medication. Medicines and vitamin complexes can be prescribed by a doctor, which slow down and stop the deterioration process of the hair follicle. In addition to medications intended for internal use, various sprays, medical shampoos, serums, masks can be prescribed. The most commonly prescribed drugs are Finasteride and Menoxidil;
- cosmetology procedures: massage, darsonval, cryotherapy, mesotherapy, plasma therapy.