Every woman is beautiful and unique, but the image of a sexy blonde does not leave indifferent men or women themselves. Bright and spectacular blond beauties of nature, this is quite a rarity, therefore modern technologies in the beauty industry came to help women - these are hair dyes.
To decide, to drastically change your image from a burning brunette to a platinum blonde, you must have a certain courage and of course contact the beauty salon. Here you will be helped to choose the right one. blond shade, professionally lighten and color your hair in the appropriate color.
What shades of blond exist?
There are many shades of blond, each company producing modern hair dyes can use its own names, for example: platinum and silver blond, golden vanilla, white gold, etc.
The classification of shades of blond, carried out according to the degree of their impact on the pigmentation of hair, so there are the following shades:1. Linen shades - It is snow-white or with a barely noticeable yellowish or grayish tint.
2. Platinum Blonde - silver-white and platinum color, light-brown hair.
3. Ashy blond - very light hair color with an ashy grayish tint.
4. Golden Blonds - light yellow, golden hues.
5. Wheat Blonde - it is light brown hair with a yellowish tint and others.
There is a more generalized classification of blond shades, these are sunny and moon blondes.
1. Sunny blond shades - these are warm light shades, the palette of shades ranges from golden to various beige or apricot tones.
2. Moon shades of blond - these are cold light shades, pearl, ashen or pink.
How to choose a blond shade?
To find the right blond shade, natural hair color, skin tone and eye color must be considered. Light-skinned girls will be treated with cool, shining, bright, blond shades like platinum or ashy blond. With a darker skin color, warm golden shades of blond will look more concise.
With dark skin, the choice is to stop at a more saturated and dark shades of blond. Here the definition of your color type, “summer”, “spring”, “autumn” or “winter” can also help.
How to determine the color type?
"Summer" - light skin, hair fair and ashen, eyes - green, gray, light blue or light brown. Recommended colors and shades of hair: light blond, medium blond, light, medium and dark blonde, ashen and pearl. Girls color type "summer", experts do not recommend changing the shade of hair by more than two tones.
"Spring" - skin is light translucent with a peach or milky shade, hair is blond with a golden, amber or wheat shade, eyes are light green, blue or gray. Recommended colors and shades of hair: light and medium blond, light and medium blond, blond, golden, wheat or copper.
"Autumn" - skin is dark, beige, with freckles, hair is red, eyes are brown or green. Recommended colors and shades of hair: light, medium and dark blonde, all shades of brown, golden, red, and copper tone. The girls of the “autumn” color type, experts do not recommend dyeing the hair in blond hair of blond, light blond and black color.
"Winter" - these are brown-haired or brunettes, eyes are dark brown, green-brown, light blue, skin is very light or with olive-gray tint. Recommended colors and shades of hair: black, blue-black, red, purple, brown, medium or dark blonde. Girls color model "winter", experts do not recommend lightening hair.
Famous Hollywood Blondes
1. Christina Aguilera. This beautiful blonde singer and actress is considered to be one of the most popular Hollywood blondes. For many years, Christina Aguilera has not changed her hair color, but only changes shades of blond. In her arsenal of shades, perhaps, there were already all possible.
Christina has long been ashen blonde. Platinum hair color was also present in her life, and even on it you could see a wide range of different blond shades of golden.
2. Paris Hilton is not less famous blonde of Hollywood. Hair color emphasizes her image, and who could imagine Paris with dark hair? In the arsenal of Paris Hilton there are warm shades of blond, such as golden, honey, wheat.
3. Madonna Not only is one of the most sought after and popular singers, but also a representative of blondes. You can see that Madonna prefers more noble deep shades of blond, for example caramel, golden, copper.
4. Gwen Stefani. We certainly could not get past this charming blonde. Her calling card is not only red lips, but also bright ashy hair color. During her career, Gwen has never changed her hair color, only occasionally shades of blond have changed.