Like any other topic affecting the question of aesthetics, beer for the hair and the feasibility of its use is discussed by girls very zealously. Fans of a natural approach to caring for themselves defend its health benefits of hair, referring to the centuries-old experience of the ancestors and the beauty of the curls of the village ladies. Opponents of this method are categorical in this matter: it is now impossible to find natural beer, and the intoxicating smell is not the best fragrance for a girl. Let's learn more about the use of beer for hair and recipes based on it.
The benefits of intoxicating drink
Drunk drink for many years known as an effective cosmetic for hair and not only. By the way, overseas beer cosmetic procedures have long been put on stream. In Germany, Austria and the Czech Republic are very popular "beer spa". In the Czech Republic, such procedures are widely used methods of traditional medicine, and beer spa salons more than we have a simple hairdresser. Taking a bath from the intoxicating drink, the main thing is to keep yourself and not sip from it. Useful properties of natural beer are as follows:
- Essential oils of hops help cleanse the pores and regenerate the body as a whole.
- Brewer's yeast contains a huge supply of vitamin B, rejuvenating the skin.
The benefits of beer for hair and scalp are beyond doubt:
- Malt is a source of protein that restores dry and damaged strands.
- Yeast has an antiseptic effect on the scalp.
- The active enzymes and vitamins of group B contained in the hop drink stimulate hair growth and strengthen the bulbs.
- So the intoxicating drink for body care is not at all "hello from the past", but a very modern technique that is practiced in developed European countries.
Why don't we try? Let's start with a little hair!
Choosing the intoxicating drink
In the network you can meet both enthusiastic reviews about this method, and sharply negative ones. To please you with the result, you need to buy a good beer. Ideally, it should be a drink brewed in a local brewery or at home. But not all cities have breweries, and brewing a drink at home is a costly process and not everyone can do it. Therefore, choosing a intoxicating drink in the store, buy a light unfiltered, it has more useful properties.
Do not buy strong beer so that the spirits do not have a negative effect on the scalp. But a soft drink also will not have the proper effect. In general, experts recommend the use of dark beer, but it is suitable only for brunettes, as it can slightly change the shade of blond hair.
Preparation of beer for use
If you decide to use beer for hair, you need to prepare a drink. For this you need to get out of it all the gases. This can be done by pouring the drink from the container into the container. Then heat the liquid slightly. In the form of heat, it reveals its useful properties to a greater extent, and the procedure will be more comfortable.
Beer masks for hair
The most popular way to use a hop drink for a hair mask is a beer mask. There are a lot of recipes for their preparation, and you yourself can create your own author's recipe by adding to the hop drink useful oils or products that are often used to care for hair. Beer masks for hair can be applied even daily, as there can be no side effects from a natural product, unless you have an individual reaction to its components. Masks will not leave their characteristic odor on their hair, so they are very popular with girls. Consider the most effective recipes.
The beer mask for hair will have a strengthening effect if you add to the main component a chicken egg:
- Take half a glass of beer and 1 egg.
- Mix the ingredients to a smooth consistency.
- Apply the mixture to the hair, rubbing it into the roots and scalp.
- Put on a shower cap and warm towel over your head.
- Leave the product on the hair for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water, if necessary, you can use shampoo.
Do not rinse the mixture with hot water, otherwise the egg white will curdle and remove its remnants from the curls will be very difficult. After several uses, such a beer mask will make your strands shiny and their growth will noticeably accelerate. Egg and beer for hair are the most popular and proven recipe, and the cost of such care for strands is cheap.
Honey Beer Option
Want to use beer for hair growth? Then this mask will help you. According to reviews of girls who have tried beer with honey for hair personally, curls grow 2 times faster than usual, and their condition improves after the first use. The recipe is as follows:
- Mix with a mixer half a glass of beer, 2 spoons of honey, 1 egg white, 1 spoon of almond oil, 2 drops of sage essential oil.
- Apply the mixture to the hair. In order to put a mask on the roots, you can use a sponge, as it is quite liquid.
- Put on a shower cap and leave the composition on the strands for 30 minutes or an hour.
- After the time, rinse with warm water.
Do not put too much mixture on your hair, otherwise it will drain from under the cap. The recipe indicates the number of ingredients for long hair. If you have an average length of strands or short hair, reduce the number of ingredients in a half to two times. This beer mask is recommended for use 2-3 times a month. It will significantly increase the volume of your hair after the first application, and after 2-3 sessions you will notice how the hair growth accelerated.
For dry hair beer mask with kefir is especially well suited. Its use has a similar scheme with the above recipes:
- Mix in a blender half a glass of intoxicating drink and half a glass of medium-fat kefir.
- Apply the composition to the head of hair, rubbing into the roots and evenly distributing throughout the length.
- Put on the shower cap and leave the mixture for half an hour.
- Rinse with warm water and admire the result!
Such a mask with a beer for hair can be applied even daily. Kefir can be replaced with yogurt. Dry strands after this means become alive and obedient.
Washing hair with beer
In addition to masks, intoxicating drink is used for washing strands. Rinsing hair with beer is much easier than applying masks. Some beauties claim that washing your hair with beer can leave a specific scent on the curls, especially if your hair gets wet again, for example, because of a sudden rain. Rinse locks with beer every day, using a drink instead of the usual conditioner. Take half a liter of drink and drain it on the hair after washing, and then rinse it with clean water.
Beer has long been not only drunk, but also used for the beauty of the body. Of course, modern cosmetics may be no less effective, and the cost may be about the same, because you will need a tube of a professional mask for a long time, and you will need to buy the intoxicating drink before each use. But, given so many accolades, it is simply impossible not to try this method! Well, girls, for a beer?