Babette - an exquisite hairstyle, which gained popularity thanks to the well-known actress Bridget Jones and the film "Babette goes to war." Since then, she has experienced quite a few variations and acquired new features and solutions. Modern babetta has a more impressive appearance, it is complemented with both hair ornaments and various headbands, scallops, tiaras. This hairstyle will fit both for work and for a party, and for a really important celebration.
A characteristic feature of the babette is considered to be a large pile, which is performed using a roller or donut. This hairstyle is considered universal, since it can be done on hair of any length. Babette is suitable for any type of person, the main thing is to arrange it correctly, given the nuances of appearance.
Babette for short hair
Short hair is not a reason to deprive yourself of the possibility of a high volume hairstyle. To compensate for the length of the full chignon. The main thing to successfully pick it up the color of hair.
Babette for long and medium hair
Babette pretty varied hairstyle. There are many variations on its hair length. Here and babette with loose strands and collected, with a bagel, with a roller, in the shape of a shell, high, lowered to the back of the head, in general, for every taste and color.
Babette for girls
Babette is also a great hair style idea for little fashionistas. Of course, as a casual version, it may not be suitable, but on a holiday, a performance or a photo session will be just right.
Babette's hairstyle for a wedding
We can't imagine the list of hairstyles demanded for a wedding without babette. After all, it is wonderfully connected tenderness, severity, femininity and beauty.
How to make hair babette at home
Babette is quite possible to create their own at home. For this you need:
- scallop to create a pile;
- mousse or hair foam;
- hairpins, stealth, silicone gum;
- roller or chignon.
Babette classic version
Performance is possible on long and medium length hair, the presence of bangs will go to a plus. Performed babette on fresh recently washed curls.
- Carefully comb the entire head of hair and separate it with a horizontal parting along the line above the ears;
- Spray varnish;
- Scallop with frequent teeth and blunt ends from the bottom up to the top separated part of the hair;
- The pile is laid in the roller and fastened with stealth;
- Carefully correct, creating a kind of even semicircle;
- The remaining hair can be left flowing, or you can braid it in braids, or roll it into bundles and wrap it around the pile by securing the ends with invisible hair.
Making a babette at home is not particularly difficult and does not require professional skill, and the look even of a simple classical babette is quite decent and quite impressive.
Subtleties that are important to know
To make babett perfect it is worth knowing some tricks:
- Girls with a round face should increase the volume at the crown.
- Owners of the square can not do without easy bangs.
- The owners of the triangular will help smooth bangs and thin strands on the sides.
- If the face is rather elongated and thin, the roller should be moved lower to the back of the head in order not to draw out the contours again with a high pile.
- Lush bouffant recommended for young ladies with large expressive features.
- If the features are small it is better to choose a roller for less.
Before performing the hair, add additional volume to the hair using, for example, a special shampoo. Blow your hair with your hair tilted down.
Some ideas on how to make babette's hair at home.
Video how to make babette's hair
Such babette will suit both young girls, and adult ladies. In addition, fans of classic forms will certainly like it.